SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Am I the only one not looking forward to seeing this? Hannah girl you are better than this. Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:11 pm

@Diana
I don’t know that she had any choice in the matter...her contract is probably not yet expired and this is the kind of obligation they dangle for ex leads.
I’m sure they’re making much more than it is of her appearance.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Not looking forward to either of Hannah's appearance. Especially when one sounds like a lot of producer manufactured drama (not this appearance but the second one). I am expecting the big promo tonight to have one of the girls say something like he still has feelings for Hannah. Not that I think either has any feelings left for each other but I am pretty sure the producers are going to make it seem like that. I am actually looking more forward to the mess that is Victoria and Battle of the Beauty Queens 2020 more than I am looking forward to Hannah's appearances. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:56 pm

Ugh. I am so over Hannah no no

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:20 pm

Does anyone think that Victoria is actually F3? RS said he has known for a week that Victoria didn't win and was able to confirm that, but he is still waiting to confirm the winner. F3 gets eliminated prior to F1 being chosen obviously, so if he knows Victoria didn't win yet can't confirm who did win doesn't it seem like she wasn't in the top two? If Victoria was F2 and he was able to publicly say that for sure he knows Victoria didn't win, wouldn't he know who won and also be equally as sure? Just a thought I had when he confirmed that she was not F1. Unless he also has 100% confirmed the winner and is just trying to build suspense and hype for his big reveal.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:37 pm

They just showed an extended Bachelor promo during DWTS. Can someone do the screen caps and any explanation? They really made it seem like Peter asked Hannah to come on the season -- they showed this right before Hannah is about to dance and asked her about it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:47 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:53 pm

Wow they seem to make it look like sex is a major concern to someone. People are going to believe its Madison but I wonder if that is for sure. Madison also seem to have a hard time in that promo but that may not just be about Peter. The I can't believe she would leave is so about Victoria P. Also did anyone find her a little fake in that clip she was all over him in the truck. They hid Victoria F in that so far but I am sure we will get her eventually

Yeah I don't buy that Hannah/Peter thing. Hannah was already doing DWTS by than this was week 2 of dwts live shows. I feel like both where acting that part. They both knew she had already signed up for DWTS. Just something to hook the viewers. So Hannah showed up during the day and night portion of the second group date? Here appearances will probably expand to three episodes. I already see a cliffhanger when Peter ask her that questions. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:57 pm

Bless his little heart.

The girls saying he is so sexy...I just don't see it. He is too vanilla to be sexy IMO. Even his voice sounds like a teenage boy...with a receding hairline.

The whole thing with Hannah...so cringe worthy.

I feel my snark will be strong this season since I just don't care for him or any of the women. Hope they are edited to be more interesting than what I am seeing thus far. Seeing Victoria get her comeuppance is the only thing that is even remotely interesting and even that, I could probably write the script.

I need to get my computer fixed. It is still not running properly despite all my attempts this weekend.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:07 pm

Why do all of the above look photoshopped to me?...particularly the top one in the car.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 pm

I thought the preview was bad. They try so hard to make him look sexy and he’s just not. They should’ve went another route. I also thought it was obvious that his scene with Hannah was producer driven and spliced up. I do not think this will be a good season and Victoria will have to carry it. All JMO

I feel for Madison if she’s F1.

I’m quickly losing hope for the franchise to turn around.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85