SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:09 am

Fallon12 wrote:Hwavy.com reported Hannah Ann & Madison were the final two. Source was not provided or F1.

do you have a link pls?

I could only find this laugh out loud https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2485558/the-bachelor-peter-is-finished-filming-2020-spoilers-revealed-his-final-2
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:17 am

They used RS’ tweets to rule Victoria out of the F2. They might end up being right but it’s just speculation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:35 am

bluwavz wrote:

I see a fair bit of Hannah Ann and a bit of VF in the promo .... Madison was kind of hidden IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:04 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I hope peter didn’t choose Madi I can’t see her being comfortable with This

https://m.imgur.com/a/NH5FOCY

Peter with Tyler Dylan stassi baby Kendall and other members in their crew

What am I missing here? I see group of people standing at some game.

Imho Madison can't be that uncomfortable with anything, she willingly went on bachelor to date a guy who was dating multiple other women. And if she suddenly gets uncomfortable with Peter bringing someone as "unmoral" as Victoria to his F3, she shouldn't have went on the show. Imho.

I doubt it's even possible, because I'm sure the ending has been spilled to RS, especially when Victoria left, but I'm hoping against hope that he's wrong this season and gets an egg on his face. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:48 pm

TMZ and Usweekly are both reporting that Tyler went club hopping last night with Stassi and Kylie, but Dylan and Peter did not go. If anything -- I feel like Peter would be telling his F1 about meeting the Jenners as a "hey, cool -- guess who I just met" way and not anything to worry about romantically. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:27 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Regarding RS' latest tweets -- does anyone else miss the days when the Bachelor/Bachelorette had a more traditional ending where there was a clear F1 both on the show and afterwards which doesn't change? I am just feeling like with the way things are going -- maybe the expectation should no longer be engagement. I feel like RS is hinting that we could have another season in which the ending is not what is typically expected. I hope I'm wrong.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:44 pm

suzq wrote:Regarding RS' latest tweets -- does anyone else miss the days when the Bachelor/Bachelorette had a more traditional ending where there was a clear F1 both on the show and afterwards which doesn't change?  I am just feeling like with the way things are going -- maybe the expectation should no longer be engagement.  I feel like RS is hinting that we could have another season in which the ending is not what is typically expected.  I hope I'm wrong.

I am not sure other than a couple seasons (AKA Shayne Lomas') it was completely clear on the show. Post season I always sleuth and that hasn't been wrong yet that I can remember. It takes a while so not as quick but I don't think I have ever been surprised by a F1 no matter what the spoiler was. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:48 pm

@suzq I'm definitely getting that feeling after this tweet. I feel like maybe Peter didn't pick anyone.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:50 pm

@bluwavz I agree!  I said the other day he may have pulled a Brad!  It wouldn't surprise me. Nor would it if he picks someone and dates them for a while and then breaks up which is how it usually ends. imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:58 pm

@bluwavz @Tiggerlgh. Thanks for bringing that over blu. I wondered if he has also picked no one or is not engaged after RS' tweets. Tigger -- I guess what I meant by a traditional ending is : an actual engagement which doesn't end before the season finishes airing and doesn't involve a "switcheroo". I also wonder if the other remaining women found out about Victoria if that affected whether they wanted to become F1 or not.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:21 pm

If Peter really ends the show alone, I take back all my previous comments and will watch his season laugh out loud Guess I'll have to check in more often to determine my tv plans this winter.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85