SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:02 am

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@suzq I'm definitely getting that feeling after this tweet. I feel like maybe Peter didn't pick anyone.

I’m wondering the same thing @bluwavz. There are all sorts of reasons/scenarios as to why PP may have left alone, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did. This show is kind of trending in a way where the story doesn’t end at FRC any longer, so there might not have been the pressure at the end to have an engaged couple.

I am with you guys..his wording makes me think he picked no one or the person he did pick is a surprise? but ruling out VF who would be a surprise pick? I think Hannah S because she was FIR? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:07 am

@LeapofFaith Yeah I think something weird happened at the end of his season. RS has hinted a couple of times that something went down (he said it in his podcast when he was talking about waiting for F1 confirmation, and then in his tweets today he said "Been hearing A LOT of things"). And 'did he pick Victoria' is the main reason people were eager for the spoilers - for him to give that up on Twitter means he's sitting on something even bigger IMO. If it was as simple as 'Madison's F1 and everyone in her town knows' like a couple of people on Reddit have claimed he would've spoiled it by now. Maybe one of the girls quit during/after fantasy suites? He picked no one but is now talking to one or more of the F3? Something's up.

Right now I actually think Hannah S would be the best match for him. She'd fit in well with his LA lifestyle and would be totally cool with him hanging out with Kardashians IMO. I just don't see him and Madison being compatible long term. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:18 am

Or maybe he should just pick VF for a fling. But after last season, I don’t think he can handle the backlash. All,Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:21 am

@LeapofFaith @Hawaii Girl
So I’m reading this tweet a little differently I guess, because knowing how Rip to Shreds ( hahaha, ) thinks and writes about the ‘success’ rate of the last couple, it is right on with his sarcastic vein to say. ‘ who really cares who is F1 because they will most likely not getting married anyway’ . The numbers are there to support that as we know.
As far as what he heard, he already plainly said that the amount of ‘stuff’ or information he received regarding VF is record breaking, like the all time most of every and all past seasons. It’s full on crazy. He is probably screening stuff to publish or not.
As far as the other 2, I could see one maybe leaving or threatening to leave and causing major last minute drama.
Which one is it that is seen walking out at night? I know it’s superimposed on the woman’s voice that’s saying, “ If you have been doing these things with other woman, I’m leaving. “
That is looking like VF but I need to check her walk again in another scene to compare. He hair color and length is similar . If that’s her point, she could have played that fake exit to cause more drama and get the attention back to her. Right on brand.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:40 am

maybe Pete really doesn't pick anyone and that rumor about him moving in with tyler comes true and he ends up moving to NYC with Tyler where he just dates all the "it" girls laugh out loud j.k
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:08 am

Hannah Ann is now in Scottsdale, Arizona (as of 11/26) for Thanksgiving week.

Madison was still seen in New York with both sisters.

Victoria F has not posted on her story in a couple days. (Not that I would expect her to at this point IMO)

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:55 am

Hannah Ann either deleted or put her quote board from pinterest on private. You can see she pinned a bunch of desserts 11 hours ago.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am

Peter was on the latest Bachelor Happy Hour for like a couple of minutes. He does sounds happy on it.  He complemented all the women on his season for actually being their for him. Poor soul if he really believes that, jmo. If you want to listen to it its the Friendsgiving part 2 episode and he comes on at about the 49 minute mark.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:12 pm

I truly wonder what info RS is being given because he is not wanting to commit to revealing a F1 at this time. Are people giving him a lot of conflicting info? How would you determine what is right especially if he doesn't sleuth on his own?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:20 pm

suzq wrote:I truly wonder what info RS is being given because he is not wanting to commit to revealing a F1 at this time.  Are people giving him a lot of conflicting info?  How would you determine what is right especially if he doesn't sleuth on his own?

My guess is that people are giving him wrong information IMO. Or something big happened and he’s trying to figure out all the events that led up to it.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Well, Peter’s mom posted that Peter is back to work today. The sleuthing is going to be harder now ladies and gentlemen!

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85