SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:35 pm

Peter's official back on social media. He followed three new accounts on Instagram sometime today. One looks to be a new producer of this show (I am think one of his because I don't think Bill worked this season) and 2 accounts about vegan fitness.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by beader Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:58 pm

So is one of the girls, maybe his F1 if he has an F1, a vegan? Or is he?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:09 pm

beader wrote:So is one of the girls, maybe his F1 if he has an F1, a vegan?  Or is he?

Not Hannah. She has a picture of some friends while hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:21 am

Maybe Peter couldn't match his "four times in a windmill" and decided he needed to do something to get in better shape. But I'm not sure going vegan would do the trick.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:56 am

My prediction:

f1-Madison
f2-Victoria
f3-Hannah

I could see Victoria/Hannah switching positions but from everything ive seen on SM i really think Madison is Peters pick. Ive seen several IG accounts say that people from madi's hometown are saying she won (and people from Hannahs have been saying she definitely didnt)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:55 am

Just checked Victoria’s account. She still isn’t accepting followers & she unfollowed 17 accounts in the last day or 2.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:22 pm

I believe Madison is f1 as well but I think the people from her town reporting she won right now is more small town gossip more than anyone having actual proof right now. While I think in this case it more than likely true sometimes small town gossip when it comes to this show it doesn't always turn out to be. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:32 pm

I was hoping he'd be messy AF and pick Victoria. Although low key he's a idiot (IMO) for keeping Victoria as long as he did either way.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:20 pm

I think all sleuthing based on when the girls returned point to Madison being F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:34 pm

I hoped he picked Madi -- I still like to see a love story if at all possible. Victoria is already going to be messy regardless of where she's picked? Why should Peter continue to have to deal with her as F1? He's already going to get flack for keeping her as long as he did. Actually, I think more will come out on the show if Victoria isn't F1. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Someone on reddit made a who follows who stats list. It's pretty interesting actually. Hannah only follows 5 of the girls: Alexa, Deandra, Kelsey, Mykenna, and Payton. She also follows Peter. Did she follow him pre season? Why would she still be following him?

Another interesting thing was with Victoria F. She's still private, but she has not accepted any of the girls to follow her (well, that's if they even requested) and she's not following any of the girls.

Here is a list of what girls from this season are following Peter: Alayah, Eunice, Hannah Ann, Jasmine, Katrina, Kelley, Kelsey, Kiarra, Megan, Mykenna, Savannah, Shiann, and Tammy

Also, someone mentioned the cats and rats thing. Would be cool to figure out who was a cat and who was a rat just based off those stats alone hahaha

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:30 pm

Trying to establish a timeline based on what we know so far:

11/17 Sunday afternoon: Hannah started accepting followers, IG became public
11/17 Sunday night or early Monday morning: Victoria unfollowed Melissa, Peter's ex

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5209p924-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

11/20 Madison IG became public

ETA: according to @ReneeM

Peter was actually back the same day as Madison & Victoria but idk what time it happened because it was so subtle. Midway through filming Peter had his tagged pics turned off on IG. From October 19th on, the pics he was tagged in wouldn’t show up on his profile, until 5 days ago (nov 17), when they started appearing again. So clearly he turned it off & then back on.

11/21 Peter back on sm, 3 more new follows

ETA 11/22 Victoria IG public

11/22 Madison followed a friend of Peter and she followed back
Same friend also follows Hanna Sue

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:01 am; edited 5 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85