SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:45 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:CH says that Peter's "jumping the fence" moment of the season is something steeped in emotion, not superficial, and "real life based" and his heart is involved. Clearly he's talking about the Victoria HTD drama. And he says this season is like Ben Higgins' with the lead compartmentalizing the relationships and falling for multiple people.

I figured peter was this type. Just based on his past i think he easily falls for girls and with RS thinking the ending is not normal i wonder what this means for his season hmmm
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:54 am

I said even before he was announced as the lead that he would fall for multiple people if he was the bachelor and that would be the reason he would be the lead.  Natural drama although it does appear that TPTB couldn't resist adding more the season.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:24 am

This is absolutely cringe worthy for me to read.

Chris Harrison tells E! News that Hannah's return was a "mutual" decision that actually was meant to help new star Peter Weber move ahead with his season.

"I think it's something that needed to be dealt with, the relationship. I think it's a relationship that didn't have a clean, clear break," he said. "I think there were and maybe are feelings there, and some underlying feelings that maybe they thought they had both dealt with, but I knew once they saw each other, they probably hadn't really dealt with them all, so I think it's a hurdle that we needed to clear before we moved forward."
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1103448/chris-harrison-explains-why-hannah-brown-appears-on-peter-weber-s-season-of-the-bachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:20 pm

It didn’t sound that bad to me. I don’t believe for a second either has feelings for the other.  But It just sounds like a closure conversation. An unnecessary one but nothing controversial. All JMO

There was a very clean break laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:It didn’t sound that bad to me. I don’t believe for a second either has feelings for the other.  But It just sounds like a closure conversation. An unnecessary one but nothing controversial. All JMO

There was a very clean break laugh out loud

It was a clean break...one which they discussed ad nauseam on the AFTR. I believe it is the fact that tptb are forcing both of them to discuss it yet again and editing it as if they want to get back together and Hannah is on his season which is cringe worthy.

I spoke to someone who is unspoiled yesterday and she thought exactly that...that Hannah was on Peter's season. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging I had to point out that Hannah was on DWTS while he was filming. She still doubted me..."but they showed her on the show". I couldn't help myself. I had to set her straight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:50 pm

@Sprite Reading the article it didn’t sound like it would be edited as if they still wanted each other. It sounded more like closure to allow peter to move forward. Hannah is single. First time in a long time for a bachelorette, this soon. They wanted to do the windmill date and this contrived plot to make peters season more interesting, in the beginning. Fortunately it’s done quickly because they found bigger drama in Victoria JMO.  After the Victoria drama starts and peter starts falling for all the women, no one will be thinking about Hannah and peter IMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Prior to CH spewing out IMO BS the media had a hay day promoting Hannah's return which led non spoiled viewers to believe she was returning. This is just one of them.

Hannah Brown on Reuniting With Peter on ‘The Bachelor’: ‘I Know It’s Such a Shock’

In the trailer, Brown is sitting close to Weber, who asks, “I’m so confused right now. What are you doing here?” Brown replies, “Making decisions for my heart because I know there’s still something there, and I would do anything for a relationship.” Then, against the backdrop of screaming women who are the new contestants of the season, Weber proposes an idea to Brown: “What I’m about to say is extremely crazy — what would you say if I asked you to come be part of the house?”
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hannah-brown-peter-weber-the-bachelor-trailer-reunite-romance-1203417241/

Now it's all about closure. laugh out loud as if Hannah has been brewing over her break up with Peter for the last 7 months. laugh out loud

It's ok, it's all good as far as the sleuthing aspects.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:44 pm

@GuardianAngel those lines are from the promo. IMO they are all cut out and spliced together and when we see the episode we’ll see she wasn’t even talking about peter or wanting a relationship with him IMO. The promos are always misleading IMO but I’m not sure if the show actually cuts those. I think the episodes go up to the marketing whatever department for the studio or network and they put together the promos. Just my understanding of how it works but could be wrong.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:50 pm

@Summerfun1980 IA They always change what appears to be happening to something else. My post was just adding to Sprite's post how her unspoiled friend thought Hannah was returning and how they mess with promo's. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:54 pm

@bluwavz haha so it's Jenna that Peter remembers the cow's name, but not the girl's name!

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:58 pm

heart wrote:@bluwavz haha so it's Jenna that Peter remembers the cow's name, but not the girl's name!

That's hilarious! But truth be told, names are not my strong point so I would be awful remembering them for the first few weeks. I could tell you what they wore, what we talked about where, name???? So I get it! IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85