SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:From a sleuthing perspective, someone who "thinks" it was Peter, someone who didn't "see" his face but thinks it "sounded" like him, doesn't raise any red flags for me.

This makes better sense.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:SHV tracking tells me that Madison is F1 or no one. Imo hannah just hasn’t been without a location or been placed with peter long enough for a SHV ... and there definitely would have been one by now but Madison has gone silent a few times. So, if peter does have a F1 I think it’s her

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5285-bachelor-24-peter-weber-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Not that I believe them but there are also posts on reddit that state Peter has had SHV with Hannah Ann in Arizona.  It was one of those "I heard from a friend who is a friend of someone that runs in the same group as" posts. It was supposedly a couple of weeks ago.  The poster also stated that the group of girls in this circle of friends are "airheads" and she thinks that even if they think it is fact, it is up for debate.

Basic thing is all kinds of rumors are flying this season.

I am with those that think he is with no one.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1210274077362900992

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1210304275210887169

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:

What does “Wasn’t someone’s fun fact that they were Miss Alabama? Maybe it got cut out. Weird” mean? Are they implying that Hannah should be in this promo because she’s a contestant?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:48 pm

Ugh enough with tptb trying to make it look like Hannah B is going to be a thing this season! Stop it already! laugh out loud

Also for me the fact that the 'tea' about Hannah Ann was sent to RS a couple of weeks ago, and RS hasn't used it as any kind of proof that F1 is Hannah Ann, says it all to me. I know he's said he's been "hearing things" but they're all on this same level of unverified friend-of-a-friend, "I overheard Hannah in a coffee shop" level of information. Not solid info from a production source. Really makes me wonder about who used to be his source, and why he doesn't have solid info this season.

unless, of course, it's just still not a solid choice for Peter and things aren't going to be fully resolved until ATFR. I think Peter's true F1 was VF.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:20 pm

leavers wrote:Ugh enough with tptb trying to make it look like Hannah B is going to be a thing this season! Stop it already! laugh out loud

Also for me the fact that the 'tea' about Hannah Ann was sent to RS a couple of weeks ago, and RS hasn't used it as any kind of proof that F1 is Hannah Ann, says it all to me. I know he's said he's been "hearing things" but they're all on this same level of unverified friend-of-a-friend, "I overheard Hannah in a coffee shop" level of information. Not solid info from a production source. Really makes me wonder about who used to be his source, and why he doesn't have solid info this season.

unless, of course, it's just still not a solid choice for Peter and things aren't going to be fully resolved until ATFR. I think Peter's true F1 was VF.

I am over the Hannah B. references.  She had her time, I thought her and Peter said all they needed to during the AFRC (maybe said too much) and moved on with her life.  This season is about Peter and his women.

I think RS doesn’t have solid confirmation because of it being a non-traditional FRC.  He may know who didn’t get chosen but maybe he doesn’t know if there is a F1 depending on what happened. I also think he is being extra careful after last season with Tyler and Jed.

I don’t think VF was his F1.  He broke up with her during HTDs after hearing from only one person, Merissa, about her past.  He chose not to meet her parents.  If that was his true F1, wouldn’t he take the time to meet her parents and process what was told to him rather than eliminating her then?  I know he gave her a second chance but she seems to be the producer’s pick of the F4 to me.  They have drama with her; from her ex Chase to her threatening a woman in the house to Merissa talking to Peter.  According to RS, the producers contacted women to appear at the HTD.  That’s what makes me think she was a producer’s pick for F4.  He let her go at F3; I’m sure she didn’t confess anything to Peter.  Probably the opposite so I would think he would have kept her if she was a possible F1.  I am guessing they had chemistry but that was it.

I think it was rumored that Hannah Ann and Madison were his Top 2 on another site.  It makes sense that he probably feel hard for both of them and thus the non-traditional ending.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:04 pm

Could be true! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it all plays out! Bring on January 6 laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:11 pm

SHV's as we know from years of sleuthing are pretty structured. They fly incognito, confirmed by many contestants, taken by car separately to a location where they stay for a certain number of days. They are provided with whatever they want and they can't leave. I can't imagine the F1 telling her group of friends she had a SHV.

As the season gets near the end, we have been lucky with SM pics posted by the lead and their F1 during a SHV. Hopefully we will get something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Remember last season how many spoiler sites claimed Tyler was f1? I still remember when I questioned how Tyler was accounted for every weekend and some were saying how SHV was done differently, how past couples had SHV unnoticed.... but turned out SHV was no different than past seasons.

So, unless proved otherwise, I still think most SHV are in LA or nearby, conducted every two to three weeks for a few days. The couple are locked in, not out and about.

So far, the possible SHV when Peter and Madi were both MIA on sm is 12/11-12/13. But with TPTB, I am not even sure if it’s a true SHV or they just talked things over or whatever. We need to watch feet for the next few days to see if they meet up again.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Peter posted an IG story today where it appeared he was in Saint Kitts around 3PM EST. If he flew out about one hour later, he would have landed in Atlanta. He also posted a story with the college football mascots. Not sure where it was except at ESPN. They do have a location in Atlanta.

Possible SHV?

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:45 pm

Maybe. Isn't Atlanta a big hub for his airline, though? It could be a pit stop for him. Guess we will see where the "feet" land. It would be nice if it turned into a SHV.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:09 am

Yes, Delta airlines is headquartered in Atlanta.  It is also a huge international airport.  Been there a few times on layover stops when flying from Ohio to Florida.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85