SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LikeABoss - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by riddlexo3 Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:55 pm

All of this makes Hannah B look camera hungry .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

LikeABoss - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:57 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:First five minutes of Monday night we see a clip of Chris Harrison at the FRC telling Peter " before you make your decision you should know this." Unsure when at the FRC it takes place. Also Peter is seen walking around and laying in a bed in his frc suit. In the last five part of the preview at the beginning there is a convo with Peter's mom with a clip showing her say "don't let her go, don't let her go, bring her home to us." Now he says we don't see her lips say 'bring her home to us." Probably near the end of the season.
I have a feeling that this is going to be about Madison and her dad not giving his blessing, but everyone's going to freak out and assume it's about Hannah B because of how the premiere will end.

Ditto!

After reading a long recap on reddit and some posters speculating that CH is telling Peter that Madi left, I wouldn't be surprised if CH tells Peter before he even sees either girl on FRC day that Madi has chosen to leave without even seeing Peter.  That has never happened. Cassie told Colton she was leaving and it was in the middle of the FSD.  Instead of just proposing to Hannah Ann, Peter lets her go then tells his parents (who are probably still in Australia) what happened.  Then his mom's comment about "go get her" would make sense... for Peter to court Madi off camera and a decision made about the relationship live on the ATFR.

And, I just got to the part in the recap where it says Madi is a virgin...  Explains a whole heck of a lot IMO!

Lots of good little tidbits in the first episode. I hadn't planned on watching, I may have to now!

I’ve just been catching up on the season and that’s exactly what I think happened, that Madison has some struggles and at the FRC she decides not to come, so it must be Madison who peters talking about in the promo when he says I can’t believe she gave up. IMO Peter still sends Hannah Ann home after hearing the news. After that I don’t know what happened, I can’t gauge if peter is happy or not I’m leaning towards not or if so there just talking.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:26 pm

If she is indeed a virgin the fsd's should be interesting...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:14 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:First five minutes of Monday night we see a clip of Chris Harrison at the FRC telling Peter " before you make your decision you should know this." Unsure when at the FRC it takes place. Also Peter is seen walking around and laying in a bed in his frc suit. In the last five part of the preview at the beginning there is a convo with Peter's mom with a clip showing her say "don't let her go, don't let her go, bring her home to us." Now he says we don't see her lips say 'bring her home to us." Probably near the end of the season.
I have a feeling that this is going to be about Madison and her dad not giving his blessing, but everyone's going to freak out and assume it's about Hannah B because of how the premiere will end.

Ditto!

After reading a long recap on reddit and some posters speculating that CH is telling Peter that Madi left, I wouldn't be surprised if CH tells Peter before he even sees either girl on FRC day that Madi has chosen to leave without even seeing Peter.  That has never happened. Cassie told Colton she was leaving and it was in the middle of the FSD.  Instead of just proposing to Hannah Ann, Peter lets her go then tells his parents (who are probably still in Australia) what happened.  Then his mom's comment about "go get her" would make sense... for Peter to court Madi off camera and a decision made about the relationship live on the ATFR.

And, I just got to the part in the recap where it says Madi is a virgin...  Explains a whole heck of a lot IMO!

Lots of good little tidbits in the first episode. I hadn't planned on watching, I may have to now!

I so, so agree with this narrative - it makes the most sense with what we know at the moment and what we are being shown.
Also - I find it very romantic if it really happens this way and they are a couple at the After!  awwww
Great summaries, Hawaii Girl & HavaDrPepper!!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:24 pm

Madison is a virgin; Peter is the guy who had sex in a windmill multiple times -- the producers were probably salivating at the narrative possibilities
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:13 pm

It would make great television to have him fall for the one girl he can't sleep with . Also her dad not giving her permission would be the cherry on top.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:46 pm

Zaynab wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:

Ditto!

I’ve just been catching up on the season and that’s exactly what I think happened, that Madison has some struggles and at the FRC she decides not to come, so it must be Madison who peters talking about in the promo when he says I can’t believe she gave up. IMO Peter still sends Hannah Ann home after hearing the news. After that I don’t know what happened, I can’t gauge if peter is happy or not I’m leaning towards not or if so there just talking.

This makes sense. I don't think she'd leave earlier than the FRC or it's just colton and Cassie all over again and I don't think tptb would want it to be *exactly* the same. 'Leaving' on FRC day is different enough.

I also agree that there's probably a strong pull towards Madi because Peter seems like a sexual guy who is big on sexual chemistry; Madi being attractive to him then finding out he can't be intimate her until jumping through a bunch of hoops like a courtship situation and then daddy-approved engagement is probably actually very appealing to him. Sometimes the relationship that's hard work is more appealing than one that's easier (please note, I'm not talking about sex per se) Just my thoughts.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:39 am

@bluwavz and @smg2587 thanks for all the updates!

This is going to be a blast to try and sleuth/speculate if we have previews of the FRC so early on!

The first thing that came to my mind, is when did all that info come out about V and where were they in filming at that point? Maybe they knew about the ex/band guy forget his name, but maybe they didn't know about the married shenanigans and that's what CH is talking about?

Or Madi left without telling anyone and CH had just found out?

Peter better not have a problem with Madi being a virgin or else I'll have a big problem with Peter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Peter better not have a problem with Madi being a virgin or else I'll have a big problem with Peter.

[snipped]

I think that her dad not wanting them to get engaged yet and that being a problem for Madi, and her (presumably) not wanting to have sex until marriage, that would be the big deal.
I anticipate that if anything, it's not her being a virgin that is problematic for him, but that that's a loooong wait until they could be intimate AND a big commitment to make so soon after meeting someone. Most couples these days, even Christian ones, sleep together before marriage.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:06 am

LOL - this is great!  How thoroughly intriguing.  I knew as soon as LOST was mentioned there was a good chance of time manipulation and starting with footage of the FRC will be GOLD for sleuthing as you say @GuardianAngel.  

And I agree it seems Madison does a runner before the FRC and the ending is delayed.  Makes me think these SCs of Hannah could be in AU after finding out Madison's gone and Peter's run off to try to get her back.  

The second could even be her being stood up at the FRC, IMO.  

LikeABoss - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 F9WrXMc

Source

LikeABoss - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 JjUawpw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:21 am

@Bobette Good catch. We'll have to look out for that strappy dress which kind of looks sequence to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:30 am

this is quite interesting, he says that his story is hopefully one of the best for people that watch for the lovestory . One for the people that like to live vicariously through them.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85