SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:48 pm

@jen689 I hope your scenario isn't the way it all goes down.no no I wouldn't consider it to be the best" love story" like Peter has claimed we'll see. IMO it wouldn't be at all. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:08 pm

Did Peter claim it was a a best love story ? When ? TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:Did Peter claim it was a a best love story ? When ? TIA

Yes, he called it 'the best love story of all time'. I distinctly recall him saying that. I think it was in an interview right before the premiere?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 pm

leavers wrote:

Yes, he called it 'the best love story of all time'. I distinctly recall him saying that. I think it was in an interview right before the premiere?

The only love story i can see is with Madi - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:39 pm

luvstx wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he meet someone else after filming and is now dating them.

He was devastated during what appears to be the FRC. To me his F1 didn't show up, left or whatever. The story is what happens after that IMO.

I don't think after going through a whole season, he would be in the right frame of mind to meet someone else right after the camera's stop rolling,  fall in love with someone else, all the while TPTB are advertising right from the beginning that there won't be any spoilers and Peter looking pretty happy.

No spoilers Dec/19

CH hinting that
“it’s possible it’s still not over.”
is another clue to me that the FRC wasn't filmed due to his F1 leaving. This is a sort of rerun to Colton's season IMHO where he has to chase the girl, but this time it's after the FRC. MO's.

GA, I think Peter is clearly upset when CH tells him some news. But I don’t see him DEVASTATED. He was more upset when Hannah dumped him on her season

To be fair, we haven't seen all of his reaction. Since he's been back he's said it was the hardest week of his life or something similar

I didn't know about that organisation that Peter was part of and their trip to Uganda, etc. That's such a massive similarity between him and Madi. I'm pretty sure she's already been to Uganda to do the exact same thing
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
leavers wrote:

The only love story i can see is with Madi - jmo

Exactly what I see too. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 4256136633 He's romancing her and doing the show with the rest . jmo He promised to protect & guard her heart so if both their feelings for each other progress I would think he'll do exactly what he said given TPTB don't stand in his way and screw him over .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:14 pm

lightredemption wrote:
luvstx wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he meet someone else after filming and is now dating them.

He was devastated during what appears to be the FRC. To me his F1 didn't show up, left or whatever. The story is what happens after that IMO.

I don't think after going through a whole season, he would be in the right frame of mind to meet someone else right after the camera's stop rolling,  fall in love with someone else, all the while TPTB are advertising right from the beginning that there won't be any spoilers and Peter looking pretty happy.

No spoilers Dec/19

CH hinting that
“it’s possible it’s still not over.”
is another clue to me that the FRC wasn't filmed due to his F1 leaving. This is a sort of rerun to Colton's season IMHO where he has to chase the girl, but this time it's after the FRC. MO's.

GA, I think Peter is clearly upset when CH tells him some news. But I don’t see him DEVASTATED. He was more upset when Hannah dumped him on her season

To be fair, we haven't seen all of his reaction. Since he's been back he's said it was the hardest week of his life or something similar

I didn't know about that organisation that Peter was part of and their trip to Uganda, etc. That's such a massive similarity between him and Madi. I'm pretty sure she's already been to Uganda to do the exact same thing

She has, I peeked at her IG pictures last night and she has done charity work in several places.
alot of similarities between Peter and Madi and also Ben & Jess.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:44 pm

Just an off the wall observation, but Madi seems to only wear red or versions of pink at the Rose ceremonies. I recall her outfit for Ohio one ishot pink too!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 pm

atem wrote:Just an off the wall observation, but Madi seems to only wear red or versions of pink at the Rose ceremonies.  I recall her outfit for Ohio one ishot  pink too!

She looks good in pinks but I'm thinking she'll look even better in Black especially with those blue eyes giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Peter did say something like people will live vicariously through their love story or something like that. I rolled my eyes. I swear, this is like those telenovelas.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:43 pm

atem wrote:Peter did say something like people will live vicariously through their love story or something like that.  I rolled my eyes.  I swear, this is like those telenovelas.

I can't wait cantstopl The only love story I see so far though is with Madison. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Watch it be Hannah Ann, She is beautiful and that can be blinding. peter and Madison seem perfect for each other, but he seems to care way too much about sex .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85