SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 am

riddlexo3 wrote:Watch it be Hannah Ann, She is beautiful and that can be blinding. peter and Madison seem perfect for each other, but he seems to care way too much about sex .

Well, I'd feel for any gal that ended up with him. He gives me cheater vibes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:33 am

riddlexo3 wrote:Watch it be Hannah Ann, She is beautiful and that can be blinding. peter and Madison seem perfect for each other, but he seems to care way too much about sex .

Like 99.9% of men giggling but imo sometimes it takes that special one that the guy falls head over heels in love with (like Colton did with Cassie) and it's not just all about sex and lust and more that they find other things in common that they are compatible with in that person. JMO IDK but IMO I think Peter is a goner when it comes to Madi and it's obvious, at least to me it is.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:42 am

It's interesting to me how Madi is really bashed for religious figures she follows (even though HS follows some of the same), her mission pics, etc. Today's latest episode all came about due to the Uganda trip that Peter has planned. It's like a group of wasps that look for anything to post some of the most mean things to her. I really hope Peter/Chris H speak up, because it's getting overboard to the point of constant bullying.

It's not like she even brings any of it up. She doesn't post daily about it, she is just living her faith. I don't get people.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 am

atem wrote:It's interesting to me how Madi is really bashed for religious figures she follows (even though HS follows some of the same), her mission pics, etc.  Today's latest episode all came about due to the Uganda trip that Peter has planned.  It's like a group of wasps that look for anything to post some of the most mean things to her.  I really hope Peter/Chris H speak up, because it's getting overboard to the point of constant bullying.  

It's not like she even brings any of it up.  She doesn't post daily about it, she is just living her faith.  I don't get people.  

I must've missed this, what happened? Is this on IG?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:48 am

Jolena wrote:...snipped
JMO IDK but IMO I think Peter is a goner when it comes to Madi and it's obvious, at least to me it is.

That's what I see too @Jolena - he's different around Madi compared to the other girls - like a smitten schoolboy.  I do wonder how the dynamic will change when she tells him she's a virgin though.  

I feel like Madi was expecting it to be a bonus - making her more unique/desirable compared to the others - however I'm not convinced Pete will see it that way.  (Mum certainly will though IMO laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:52 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:It's interesting to me how Madi is really bashed for religious figures she follows (even though HS follows some of the same), her mission pics, etc.  Today's latest episode all came about due to the Uganda trip that Peter has planned.  It's like a group of wasps that look for anything to post some of the most mean things to her.  I really hope Peter/Chris H speak up, because it's getting overboard to the point of constant bullying.  

It's not like she even brings any of it up.  She doesn't post daily about it, she is just living her faith.  I don't get people.  

I must've missed this, what happened? Is this on IG?

Yeah. I need to stop reading a certain site that actually reminds me of yellow journalism. Riles people up for no reason. Reminds me back in the day when ABC used to have a place for fans to post about the show.  Became a nightmare and they shut it down.

Bobette wrote:
Jolena wrote:...snipped
JMO IDK but IMO I think Peter is a goner when it comes to Madi and it's obvious, at least to me it is.

That's what I see too @Jolena - he's different around Madi compared to the other girls - like a smitten schoolboy.  I do wonder how the dynamic will change when she tells him she's a virgin though.  

I feel like Madi was expecting it to be a bonus - making her more unique/desirable compared to the others - however I'm not convinced Pete will see it that way.  (Mum certainly will though IMO laugh out loud)

I don't see it that way.  With all the drama going on and not being on a group date until Ohio (and Alyah stuff pops up again), there was no time to talk about it. I mean, the producers are going to dictate when she can bring it up. I wouldn't tell him I was a virgin at his parents renewal vows.  

I still think she tells him in Costa Rica.  There has to be a reason a big blow up happens with Sydney and some of the women, HS balling like a baby, etc.  I sure wish we knew what the group date in Costa Rica was about.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:34 am

I found Sharleen Joynts Flare recap funny when she said that "Peter wants to devour Hannah Ann" Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am

Does the show wait for the F1 to do ITMs if the ending is just now determined? Or when do they typically do them?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:17 am

https://youtu.be/xLzxSu-IM88

https://youtu.be/l4QyWy1alhY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:56 am

I only watched the first one and the only thing interesting to me was the very end when he talked about a certain person who is going to be a lightening rod is what happens when they cannot handle this situation (being part of the show).  I still don't know who he was talking about.  He said Peter asked him why that person acted that way or something like that the night before.  Weird.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 pm

atem wrote:I only watched the first one and the only thing interesting to me was the very end when he talked about a certain person who is going to be a lightening rod is what happens when they cannot handle this situation (being part of the show).  I still don't know who he was talking about.  He said Peter asked him why that person acted that way or something like that the night before.  Weird.

Just watch that and I am pretty sure he is referring to Victoria F. We already seen she is kind of reactionary already when things don't go her way and Chris has been calling her kind of a villain in interviews. The way he seems to call the woman he is referring to as a villain makes me think he is talking about her. If he didn't say that part I would think he was talking about at least half the cast that makes it far into the season, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:16 pm

smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:I only watched the first one and the only thing interesting to me was the very end when he talked about a certain person who is going to be a lightening rod is what happens when they cannot handle this situation (being part of the show).  I still don't know who he was talking about.  He said Peter asked him why that person acted that way or something like that the night before.  Weird.

Just watch that and I am pretty sure he is referring to Victoria F. We already seen she is kind of reactionary already when things don't go her way and Chris has been calling her kind of a villain in interviews. The way he seems to call the woman he is referring to as a villain makes me think he is talking about her. If he didn't say that part I would think he was talking about at least half the cast that makes it far into the season, imo.

He said Peter asked a question about her and that was his answer. Interesting.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85