SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:58 pm

suzq wrote:TikTok is sort of like a new home dance video type of social media I think.  I don't have it, so I am not totally sure.

Thanks so much @suzq

luvstx wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he meet someone else after filming and is now dating them.

He was devastated during what appears to be the FRC. To me his F1 didn't show up, left or whatever. The story is what happens after that IMO.

I don't think after going through a whole season, he would be in the right frame of mind to meet someone else right after the camera's stop rolling,  fall in love with someone else, all the while TPTB are advertising right from the beginning that there won't be any spoilers and Peter looking pretty happy.

No spoilers Dec/19

CH hinting that
“it’s possible it’s still not over.”
is another clue to me that the FRC wasn't filmed due to his F1 leaving. This is a sort of rerun to Colton's season IMHO where he has to chase the girl, but this time it's after the FRC. MO's.

GA, I think Peter is clearly upset when CH tells him some news. But I don’t see him DEVASTATED. He was more upset when Hannah dumped him on her season

I remember back when on Sean's season, they made the news about the note as being so bad yet we all know how that turned out. Watch the same kind of thing to happen here. Watch how things are made to be so dramatic, yet nothing really happens.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 pm

I seem to recall Peter saying in an interview when asked about his mother's opinion something to the effect "She gets easily attached & what she thinks isn't always the best thing for me. " Anyone else hear something like this? I ask since it leads me to think of the preview clip of her saying "bring her home to us" she may be talking of Madison since they had met her when they renewed their vows. His mom may have gotten easily attached to Madison but if Peter does chase after her he may be disillusioned now for him to say what his mother thinks isn't always the best thing for him. So I am inclined to believe that whatever happened Peter is just like the majority of other Bachelors on this show who do not marry a girl from his season.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:34 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I seem to recall Peter saying in an interview when asked about his mother's opinion something to the effect "She gets easily attached & what she thinks isn't always the best thing for me. " Anyone else hear something like this? I ask since it leads me to think of the preview clip of her saying "bring her home to us" she may be talking of Madison since they had met her when they renewed their vows. His mom may have gotten easily attached to Madison but if Peter does chase after her he may be disillusioned now for him to say what his mother thinks isn't always the best thing for him. So I am inclined to believe that whatever happened Peter is just like the majority of other Bachelors on this show who do not marry a girl from his season.

Yes, I remember him saying this also.

I think it's very possible neither his mother's crying plea nor Chris Harrison's FRC interjection actually play that big a role in the ending. Maybe they do, but maybe they also don't.

The editors play with us! As @Aunties_Love says, they used Catherine's letter in the editing to make it look super dramatic when it wasn't (more low key romantic, not high drama).
They also had Colton pose with a ring when there was never even a FRC in the first place, let alone a proposal there.

They will set stuff up or edit stuff to make it look dramatic so we'll watch.

I personally am totally keeping an open mind on who he picks and how he goes about doing the picking. I'm not letting their editing sway me in any direction!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Peter Weber Was ‘Just as Frustrated’ as Contestants After Hannah Brown’s ‘Bachelor’ Return
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-weber-i-was-just-as-frustrated-by-hannah-b-as-other-women/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Bachelor Peter Weber Defends Hannah Ann Sluss After ChampagneGate: ‘She’s Not Malicious’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-peter-weber-defends-hannah-ann-after-champagnegate/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:Bachelor Peter Weber Defends Hannah Ann Sluss After ChampagneGate: ‘She’s Not Malicious’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-peter-weber-defends-hannah-ann-after-champagnegate/

Thanks for bring this over.

Well Peter looks like he is going defend a lot of these women's actins or at least right now that's how it looks. Unless something airs that completely shocks him I fully expect him to not to give us a dramatic WTA or ATFR and its going to be up to the women to do that. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:54 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1218257250495582208?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:56 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1218274291873210368?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1218307009797165058?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:22 pm

Wow!
That’s quite a lot ! How can he be attracted to Victoria F., Hannah S., Kelsey, and others...while he says that drama is a turn off!!! Either he is blind like a bat, OR in deep denial for sure. JMO scratch
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:Wow!
That’s quite a lot ! How can he be attracted to Victoria F., Hannah S., Kelsey, and others...while he says that drama is a turn off!!! Either he is blind like a bat, OR in deep denial for sure. JMO scratch

Easy. Little Peter is attracted to everyone regardless of their drama! He not thinking long term, relationship, sensible practicalities. Little Peter is just interested in what floats his boat, so he just kisses them to shut them up so he doesn't have to listen to them and think about it!!! :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm

@Sprite
But of course! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85