SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:56 am

@heart np! I thought I misunderstood, it's all good! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:23 am

mbl wrote:@ReneeM I don’t know how her posting a story of her out with friends shows that she is F1. Can you explain?  Thx
Her & Peter being gone on SM & back around the same time. Hannah & Victoria were both accounted for. It’s just my opinion though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:16 am

Watch we get a traditional ending. giggling  I didn’t see petey boy not giving TPTB their engagement but thought maybe there would be a twist.

Remember mills lead us to believe something happened with Hannah, that she changed her mind at the last minute? And some speculated that was why the original F1 spoiler was wrong. We saw nothing over the sort. Jed was in the lead heading into hometowns. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:04 am

ReneeM wrote:
mbl wrote:@ReneeM I don’t know how her posting a story of her out with friends shows that she is F1. Can you explain?  Thx
Her & Peter being gone on SM & back around the same time. Hannah & Victoria were both accounted for. It’s just my opinion though.

Peter’s friend, Courtney, posted a picture from last night’s event for Seed to Mountains. Madi liked and commented on the picture. She also liked Courtney’s previous post which was a picture of Courtney and Peter.

https://www.instagram.com/sunshineslovenski/

I agree with you; I think she is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:39 am

12/15: Madison went to Sunday night church (based on the background i'm guessing that's where she is). She tagged her two friends in the picture.

Hannah Ann had a gingerbread competition with her brother.

Peter was watching football and reposted his promo video.

[Happy 3 more Mondays until the season starts!!]

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:09 am

12/16: cast bios are released. Hannah Ann and Madison both post on Instagram stories that they’re on the show. Hannah actually announces in an Instagram post that she’s on. Other than that we dont see them.

Peter and his family hosted Cuban night at there house. Guests included Chris Harrison and @bradforddworak aka his producer.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:57 pm

12/17: Hannah went to the grocery store to buy food that her personal trainer told her to buy. Looks like she has a new personal trainer who works in Knoxville.

Madison just did the same thing as yesterday. Reposted some cast announcement pictures on her Instagram stories.

Nothing from Peter

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:58 pm

12/18: Peter's mom posted a video of Victoria Justice and her mom singing Christmas carols with Peter and his mom. Peter isn't wearing the same shirt as he did when he was Chris Harrison so I'm going to guess Victoria Justice went over to their house last night (the 17th).

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:31 pm

heart wrote:12/18: Peter's mom posted a video of Victoria Justice and her mom singing Christmas carols with Peter and his mom.  Peter isn't wearing the same shirt as he did when he was Chris Harrison so I'm going to guess Victoria Justice went over to their house last night (the 17th).

Who is Victoris Justice? Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Jolena wrote:
heart wrote:12/18: Peter's mom posted a video of Victoria Justice and her mom singing Christmas carols with Peter and his mom.  Peter isn't wearing the same shirt as he did when he was Chris Harrison so I'm going to guess Victoria Justice went over to their house last night (the 17th).

Who is Victoris Justice? Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

cantstopl hahaha she's a famous actress who has been in countless movies and shows.  Her family and Peter's family are really close because the moms are best friends.

EDIT: Here's the source for the information https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMV4koApmR/

Last edited by heart on Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:42 pm

heart wrote:
Jolena wrote:

cantstopl hahaha she's a famous actress who has been in countless movies and shows.  Her family and Peter's family are really close because the moms are best friends.

Thank you! handwave
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:00 am

12/18: Hannah Ann was with her model friend Ellie who lives in Nashville.

Nothing from Madison.

Nothing from Peter.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife