SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Boggie85 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:10 pm

1/6 update on the F2

Madi was with her sisters last night watching the premiere.
Hannah was MIA - but since it was premiere day and peter was doing press I doubt anyone of the F2 would be locked in house waiting on peter to get back. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 82751210

Madi’s sister posted this on her story. Her IG is @malprew
https://www.instagram.com/malprew/

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lstiff Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:27 pm

Wow her arm looks distorted-ly thin in this picture. Not body shaming AT ALL, I just didn't realize she was that thin unless it's a weird angle. IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:51 pm

lstiff wrote:Wow her arm looks distorted-ly thin in this picture. Not body shaming AT ALL, I just didn't realize she was that thin unless it's a weird angle. IMO

@lstiff  I think it is the angle. Look at how weird the shape of her head looks and how it looks too big for her body.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Boggie85 Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Just looked at Hannah’s brothers IG stories and it looks like Hannah’s whole family was watching the premiere but from what I could see Hannah was not there with them. Could me something or nothing.

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:44 pm

lstiff wrote:Wow her arm looks distorted-ly thin in this picture. Not body shaming AT ALL, I just didn't realize she was that thin unless it's a weird angle. IMO

It was a video that was distorted with a screen grab. At first I thought she had it at a sports bar/restaurant, but other pics I have seen it looks to be some type of theatre room! They have a really nice place, if that is the case!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:16 pm

I don’t think he is a millionaire. He is an asst coach, was a HS coach before that, and works for a state university. Haven’t heard if her mom works. 3 kids+2 adults on 1 salary makes it hard to become a millionaire. I’m sure they are upper middle class. Cost of a nice house is also very low in Auburn AL

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:28 pm

CaliforniaGirl wrote:He is an asst coach, was a HS coach before that, and works for a state university. Haven’t heard if her mom works. 3 kids+2 adults on 1 salary makes it hard to become a millionaire. I’m sure they are upper middle class.

She flew private to a concert.  All IMO.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:25 am

1/8/20

Peter had more media and went to ABC TCAs.

Madi was at the Auburn basketball game.

Hannah Ann seemed to be doing some modeling gig according to the person she tagged in that video that she put in her story. Unsure of the location but the person that filmed it said it was today (1/8).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:08 pm

If this ends with no rose ceremony and Madison leaving , if Peter goes after her like his mother is suggesting then maybe we need to watch for additional filming that might happen before the ATFR like it did with Arie /Lauren. I think a neighbor spotted the camera's outside lauren's home and RS was the one to put out the pics confirming it. Could be something similar this season. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:31 pm

Jolena wrote:If this ends with no rose ceremony and Madison leaving , if Peter goes after her like his mother is suggesting then maybe we need to watch for additional filming that might happen before the ATFR like it did with Arie /Lauren. I think a neighbor spotted the camera's outside lauren's home and RS was the one to put out the pics confirming it. Could be something similar this season. jmo

We can only hope b/c most people in my neighborhood would have no idea. cantstopl

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:52 pm

smg2587 wrote:1/8/20

Peter had more media and went to ABC TCAs.

Madi was at the Auburn basketball game.

Hannah Ann seemed to be doing some modeling gig according to the person she tagged in that video that she put in her story. Unsure of the location but the person that filmed it said it was today (1/8).

I believe Madi also did some modeling too. She did something for them (two women that run a online boutique store) before with the Auburn t-shirts. Although, Madi didn't mention it in her stories, I saw them for the photographer, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:27 pm

The more I think about it, the more I think that the Madi comment on her Instagram post might actually just be her friend was logged in. What if Madi and Peter just got back from a SHV and Madi's friend was logged into her account to keep her Instagram active?

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife