SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:11 am

smg2587 wrote:1/19 No sightings of Peter, Madison or Hannah Ann.

So over this weekend we only saw Hannah Ann on Saturday and didn't see Madison and Peter at all.

Im surprised we have nothing regarding any SHV. By this time the feet were tracked pretty good. Dosen't seem to be the case this season at least not as of yet. I hope he is having them because its hard enough to stay apart until after the show airs and I would think it would be even harder without meeting up for some alone time in between. jmo Still hoping RS finds out something soon.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:19 pm

@Jolena The post said no sighting of Peter or Madi this weekend. So, that may be a SHV.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:25 pm

atem wrote:@Jolena The post said no sighting of Peter or Madi this weekend.  So, that may be a SHV.

And that’s not the first time that’s happened with them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:23 pm

Pete’s Mom says he works four days and is off four days. He could have been focusing on work and not social media. He may have worked this past weekend so he can have Monday off to watch the show with friends/family  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:@Jolena The post said no sighting of Peter or Madi this weekend.  So, that may be a SHV.

And that’s not the first time that’s happened with them.
ive said it before...in terms of SHV's Madi makes the most sense for being F1 because there's been a few times they were quiet at the same time.

I believe there was only 1 possible time that people could place Hannah and Peter possibly being together and that was only because Hannah was in LA and Peter lives there. I know there's a lot of Hannah/Peter FaceTime rumors but im not sure what to believe, I feel like no F1 would be dumb enough to do that in public but who knows.

Then again, Madi and Peter don't seem big into social media and are often pretty quiet on their own so they're pretty hard to track.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:14 pm

sdmom wrote:I looked back pages of SM tracking, and it looks like IF there’s a SHV, it will be possibly  1/3-1/5. Madi was pretty quiet on sm during those days posted a story 1/4 but looks like an old one. Peter nothing 1/3, posted stories 1/4 and 1/5, but locations unknown. I think Hannah Ann was quiet on 1/3, but had a story 1/4 with unknown locations.

So, IF Peter indeed has some SHV so far, the two possible dates are:
12/11-12/13
1/3-1/5

That actually fits the every 2-3 weeks timeframes for SHV.
Any feedback? @smg2587

So far, we have no airport sighting, and the evidence for potential SHV is no sighting, no live posting on sm. IMO.
1/17 until now, both Peter and Madi were/still are MIA, but Hannah was in Knoxville on 1/18.

The potential SHV dates:
12/11-12/14
1/3-1/5
1//17 - 1/19 and beyond.

I’d say they look like SHV patterns of the past.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:03 am

1/20 Peter posted a story that made it seem like he watched the episode from home but the story was a repost of a story his brother posted 20 minutes before he put it up. So I am guessing he is still on a shv. Also I guess his mom thinks Alayah is fake also since she was heard calling her that in the stories. This is the first episode of the season Peter's family didn't have a watch party it seems.

Again don't see anything from Hannah Ann or Madison

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:01 am

smg2587 wrote:1/20 Peter posted a story that made it seem like he watched the episode from home but the story was a repost of a story his brother posted 20 minutes before he put it up. So I am guessing he is still on a shv. Also I guess his mom thinks Alayah is fake also since she was heard calling her that in the stories. This is the first episode of the season Peter's family didn't have a watch party it seems.

Again don't see anything from Hannah Ann or Madison

Madison liked tweets and RT'd the moment between them.  She also posted a pic from her photoshoot for a local AL clothing/AL college sports themed items boutique, and she commented on a post from Kelley.  But, she never has put up stories.  Her sister has, but none since the premiere.  I did notice that Madi liked a tweet from Sydney.  In fact, she has liked several things liking about Sydney even before this episode.

eta Madi's twitter handle name is the same as her Instagram name @madiprew for those that want to help track.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:43 pm

This won't add up to a hill of beans but I flew from San Francisco to Atlanta to Greensboro today. No sighting of Pilot Pete at any airport or on any plane.

As I said, not a lot of merit in the information but I wanted everyone to know that I was on the lookout. Hugesmile

ETA: Forgot to mention that all my flights were on Delta.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:32 pm

@Doats Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled!! :detective

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:40 pm

@GuardianAngel, you are quite welcome.

Will be flying back to San Fran on Monday following the same route. Chances are probably better that I will win a $500 million lottery than seeing Peter but hope springs eternal...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:49 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 I might be flying Delta in July, checking rates for deals and saw that come up this morning. He'll either be madly in love, single, already splitsville or all of the above by then. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife