SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by akd5 Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:25 am

OK, thats what i always thought, so i was confused why her having IG presents was ruling out her being on an SHV

akd5

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:15 pm

Peter put up another golf IG story at the driving range. His mom has one there too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:02 pm

Hmmm...same outfit he wore a week ago on Nick’s podcast.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Emeralds wrote:Hmmm...same outfit he wore a week ago on Nick’s podcast.
He actually pre recorded the Nick interview on February 5th when he did the rest of his press. Link to an interview with Ellen staff with the same shirt posted Feb 7th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3XrUI5JIGg&t=148s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:15 pm

On HA’s latest IG post she responds to a comment by Hannah G. HA says that in 2 weeks she will be moving near HG i.e. to SoCal. It may be true or just HA trolling laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:26 pm

gabriele wrote:On HA’s latest IG post she responds to a comment by Hannah G. HA says that in 2 weeks she will be moving near HG i.e. to SoCal. It may be true or just HA trolling laugh out loud

I totally expect her to move to SoCal whether she is f1 or f2. Remember she was living in Phoenix before Peter's season started filming and she moved back to Knoxville after Thanksgiving. I always thought moving back to Knoxville meant she was just waiting for when she could move to LA. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:27 pm

gabriele wrote:On HA’s latest IG post she responds to a comment by Hannah G. HA says that in 2 weeks she will be moving near HG i.e. to SoCal. It may be true or just HA trolling laugh out loud

Im not surprised. It seems most of them make that move to LA after the show. If true, I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with Peter. Although, If he isn't with Madison and is single , giggling ya never know if he eventually hooks up with her again. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:48 pm

smg2587 wrote:

I totally expect her to move to SoCal whether she is f1 or f2. Remember she was living in Phoenix before Peter's season started filming and she moved back to Knoxville after Thanksgiving.  I always thought moving back to Knoxville meant she was just waiting for when she could move to LA. All jmo.

It would make sense if it’s for her modeling career but I can see her posting this so openly now to fuel F1 rumors.

@Jolena If it doesn’t work out with Madi Peter will have both HA and HB in LA rotfl I think Peter’s crazy and HB’s crazy seem to work well together. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Feels like HA really wants people to think shes F1, which makes me think shes not laugh out loud
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:19 pm

gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I totally expect her to move to SoCal whether she is f1 or f2. Remember she was living in Phoenix before Peter's season started filming and she moved back to Knoxville after Thanksgiving.  I always thought moving back to Knoxville meant she was just waiting for when she could move to LA. All jmo.

It would make sense if it’s for her modeling career but I can see her posting this so openly now to fuel F1 rumors.

@Jolena If it doesn’t work out with Madi Peter will have both HA and HB in LA rotfl I think Peter’s crazy and HB’s crazy seem to work well together. laugh out loud

He said in an interview back in December that he would be getting his own place in a few months . If he's with Madi I think he'll consider setting up a place in Alabama . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

He said in an interview back in December that he would be getting his own place in a few months . If he's with Madi I think he'll consider setting up a place in Alabama . jmo

I can’t imagine an LA person moving to AL. I know some have suggested they could live in Atlanta due to it being a Delta hub. I’ve never been there but a very typical LA guy like Peter in the South would be a huge change. I have no idea if he’d do it. He was planning to move to NY before—that’s more typical for Angelinos. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:49 pm

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I can’t imagine an LA person moving to AL. I know some have suggested they could live in Atlanta due to it being a Delta hub. I’ve never been there but a very typical LA guy like Peter in the South would be a huge change. I have no idea if he’d do it. He was planning to move to NY before—that’s more typical for Angelinos. jmo

Peter also said he loves the south and is attracted to southern gals. I think he said he was raised in Virginia if im not mistaken. So I don't know when his family moved to CA. and with how runned down CA is becoming maybe he'd welcome the move. no idea most important though, i think if he really loves her then he would make the move ( like Colton did) to be closer to her if that's what would make her happy. Who knows maybe Madi would welcome a move to CA for a while. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife