SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
atem wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
atem wrote:I don't think it was an SHV.  It just makes me think she is getting things set up for them living there?  Not sure.

No way is Madi planning yo live with Peter before they’re married, IMO. They may both be moving to Atlanta, separately to be together and spend time together. That would make sense and her church community could support her in that. Has she ever been away from home and family?  Did she go to school where her dad coaches?

I know that, but I mean set up something for them to start one.

Her Dad works with the Auburn Men's Basketball team and that is where she got her degree in Communications and she dated one of the players that graduated the same time she did.  She lived on campus, but her Dad is basically there pretty much all the time, but when they are on road games. Madi never played college basketball.  She helps with her Dad's basketball summer camps with youth.

Her Dad also coached her throughout her entire HS basketball term at Lee Scott Academy, where her younger sister Mary is about to graduate from (and is also won the state championship).

@atem,
Thanks for answering. Realizing how upset tptb is with Madi makes me just love her! If she puts on her big girl pants, leaves home and moves to Atlanta to be near Peter and he does the same, I will root for them, big time - even though he makes me nervous.

I've felt for a long time that the only way these two have a shot is if Peter moves to Atlanta & I think he will. From little snippets on his IG, he's spending a lot of time with his family (golfing, Vegas trip with mom) and his friends (flag football game), which makes me think he may be about to relocate. Peter may still be living at home, but he's used to being away from his family; Madi isn't. It will also give Madi's family time to get to know Peter & I think seeing him make the sacrifice to live in Atlanta will help them to believe he wants what's best for her. Pilots have a reputation & Peter clearly can be impulsive & not think through his decisions, but he's also gotten one heck of a wake up call (and TBF, he didn't cheat on her). Peter also comes from an extremely close-knit family (as does Madi) & I do think he genuinely wants a family like he grew up with so hopefully he makes good decisions going forward. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:12 pm

During the JK interview which was uploaded January 7/20 JK told the comedian Peter still lives at home. Peter said "a couple more months". So he had intentions of moving since at  least that time. He also said when he was 18 yrs old he was a fan of the show because Jake the pilot was the Bachelor. He and his friends snuck to the mansion and had to jump over a wall because they got caught.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Captu258

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SroRNT7BR_E

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
atem wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
atem wrote:I don't think it was an SHV.  It just makes me think she is getting things set up for them living there?  Not sure.

No way is Madi planning yo live with Peter before they’re married, IMO. They may both be moving to Atlanta, separately to be together and spend time together. That would make sense and her church community could support her in that. Has she ever been away from home and family?  Did she go to school where her dad coaches?

I know that, but I mean set up something for them to start one.

Her Dad works with the Auburn Men's Basketball team and that is where she got her degree in Communications and she dated one of the players that graduated the same time she did.  She lived on campus, but her Dad is basically there pretty much all the time, but when they are on road games. Madi never played college basketball.  She helps with her Dad's basketball summer camps with youth.

Her Dad also coached her throughout her entire HS basketball term at Lee Scott Academy, where her younger sister Mary is about to graduate from (and is also won the state championship).

@atem,
Thanks for answering. Realizing how upset tptb is with Madi makes me just love her! If she puts on her big girl pants, leaves home and moves to Atlanta to be near Peter and he does the same, I will root for them, big time - even though he makes me nervous.

I've felt for a long time that the only way these two have a shot is if Peter moves to Atlanta & I think he will. From little snippets on his IG, he's spending a lot of time with his family (golfing, Vegas trip with mom) and his friends (flag football game), which makes me think he may be about to relocate. Peter may still be living at home, but he's used to being away from his family; Madi isn't. It will also give Madi's family time to get to know Peter & I think seeing him make the sacrifice to live in Atlanta will help them to believe he wants what's best for her. Pilots have a reputation & Peter clearly can be impulsive & not think through his decisions, but he's also gotten one heck of a wake up call (and TBF, he didn't cheat on her). Peter also comes from an extremely close-knit family (as does Madi) & I do think he genuinely wants a family like he grew up with so hopefully he makes good decisions going forward. JMO.

I hope this is ok to post here as it kind of veers into SM but Peter said this in a recent interview:

Q: Madison didn't tell you until after your other Fantasy Suites dates that she is saving herself for marriage. If she would have told you earlier, would it have changed how things went?

A: Listen, I one hundred percent respect Madi’s decision for that. It’s a beautiful thing that someone wants to give that kind of gift, in my opinion, to someone else. Obviously, I have a different lifestyle and we’re different in that regard, and there’s no secret about that and that’s OK. And I think it has the opportunity to make for a beautiful story of two different people coming together and having different viewpoints. And they say opposites attract, or whatnot. But I think if you can find a compromise, it can be a great relationship.

The word compromise sticks out to me...i dont see Madi really wanting to live in LA and Peter cant be in Auburn because it would be too hard with work so they could have compromised to ATL.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:48 pm

gabriele wrote:I’m trying to figure out if Peter & Madi could have had a SHV in Atlanta.

Sat night 2.22 Peter was in LA at Dylan & HG’s engagement party

Sun 2.23 Peter was working that day & evening

Sun 2.23 Madi was supposedly seen by someone in Atlanta at a church - no source though

Tues 2.25 Peter posted Atlanta sunset photo on airport runway

Wed 2.26 Madi spotted in Atlanta and Burbank airports with someone, likely a producer but described as a “bodyguard”

ETA: Wed 2.26 Peter in uniform in Atlanta airport with fan

They were both unaccounted for on Monday but that is it. If Peter is doing 4 days on and 4 days off for work then he was likely working Monday. ETA: We have Peter working Sun, Tues and Wed.

He very well could've booked himself a work trip that was a layover in Atlanta (they could've spent Monday night watching the show together ) and he headed back to Atlanta airport (sunset pic) to complete his trip . jmo ( my son works for the airlines, their schedules are very flexible they can pick certain trips , bid for certain trips, drop trips ect. )
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:35 pm

With the airport being southwest of metro Atlanta and only 1.5 hours from Auburn, I can see him choosing to relocate to that area.  There are several larger towns between the airport and Auburn on the interstate highway (I-85) where he could choose to live. Even if Madison wouldn't move there, it wouldn't be that far to see her.  I mean, from what I hear, it can take longer to get places in LA!

As far as his family, they are all in aviation and have perks to fly wherever they want (as does Peter). IMO, it wouldn't be a problem for them to go to Peter.  That also would be a good way for the 2 families to get to know each other. Because Madison's family would not be able to travel to LA that much. His job would not be easy to get away that much especially during basketball season. 

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
I hope this is ok to post here as it kind of veers into SM but Peter said this in a recent interview:

Q: Madison didn't tell you until after your other Fantasy Suites dates that she is saving herself for marriage. If she would have told you earlier, would it have changed how things went?

A: Listen, I one hundred percent respect Madi’s decision for that. It’s a beautiful thing that someone wants to give that kind of gift, in my opinion, to someone else. Obviously, I have a different lifestyle and we’re different in that regard, and there’s no secret about that and that’s OK. And I think it has the opportunity to make for a beautiful story of two different people coming together and having different viewpoints. And they say opposites attract, or whatnot. But I think if you can find a compromise, it can be a great relationship.

The word compromise sticks out to me...i dont see Madi really wanting to live in LA and Peter cant be in Auburn because it would be too hard with work so they could have compromised to ATL.

That says to me, they have worked through it. He could have stopped at ....different people coming together and having different viewpoints.I think the rest is reassurance for Madi IMHO.

IA @HavaDrPepper 1 1/2 hr commute isn't that far. IMO if a couple wants it to work, as we have seen in the past Colton/Cassie Jason/Molly they'll figure it out. Since Peter told JK around Jan 7th, link upthread, it was only a couple of months that he would be living with his parents, IMO the living arrangements have already been discussed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

That says to me, they have worked through it. He could have stopped at ....different people coming together and having different viewpoints.I think the rest is reassurance for Madi IMHO.

IA @HavaDrPepper 1 1/2 hr commute isn't that far. IMO if a couple wants it to work, as we have seen in the past Colton/Cassie Jason/Molly they'll figure it out. Since Peter told JK around Jan 7th, link upthread, it was only a couple of months that he would be living with his parents, IMO the living arrangements have already been discussed.

He has said in past interviews that you would see his love story unfold during the season.  The bolded line seems to confirm that there is still a love story going on IMO.

I agree @GuardianAngel, they have worked through it outside the confines of the show.  I still think the cameras in Madison's face were a factor when she talked to him about such a private subject in her eyes.  Without people and cameras watching, they could have very deep discussions and hash all of this out.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:53 pm

Well, to me it was a non answer to a yes or no question.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Many thanks to all of you who have shared your very interesting insights on this season....I so enjoy all the posts.   My husband is a pilot for a major airline so maybe that is why I find this season more interesting.  I do think Peter's opportunities to travel on pass or in the jump seat would make their visits a bit easier to arrange - with or without a safe house involved. Also he could have a day off from flying during a 4 or 5 day trip which could mean some extra down time for him in Atlanta.
IMO Madison and Peter are together...dating but not engaged.  Although I don't think this venue was a healthy place for either of them to grow in their relationship.  As I re-watched episode 1, IMO Madison saw first hand what a loving family he came from...it's obvious his Mom really liked her after the day together. Peter has said he wants that type of family too....close knit like hers.  That I think is a big plus....solid loving families.  I think the first date gave Madison great hope and I think she was surprised by how smitten she was with Peter by the end of that date.  Then I re-watched the last date...when they were at the top of that building...there was the image of just the steps....and just Madison's voice saying something to the effect of the challenges that some relationships bring and working hard to overcome those issues, but when you reach the top it is just beautiful! I think she taped that IMO at a later date after filming finished and they were back in LA.  Peter also has in recent interviews really defended Madison...I think this points to the fact that they are together and still growing in their relationship.  I think the turning point for him was at the dinner portion of this last episode when she shared so eloquently her feelings of giving her all to someone and what that would look like.  Also the difficulty she was having in this setting but she was going to fight through the difficulty because he was worth it.  IMO the light bulb went off and Peter realized that even though they have made different choices in their past dating lives, this was a special quality in a girl that he hadn't seen before.  IMO Madison is a very loving caring person...points to her history of going on mission trips and her work with foster children...she also seems to have a very healthy confidence in herself and in her spiritual journey which guides her decisions. IMO that is so refreshing in a young woman. I do think if you are looking at a life time partner in a career where you are gone from home over half the month these are qualities he might be looking for in a partner.  Curious to continue to read other people's perspectives. All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:45 pm

brightmi wrote:Many thanks to all of you who have shared your very interesting insights on this season....I so enjoy all the posts.   My husband is a pilot for a major airline so maybe that is why I find this season more interesting.  I do think Peter's opportunities to travel on pass or in the jump seat would make their visits a bit easier to arrange - with or without a safe house involved. Also he could have a day off from flying during a 4 or 5 day trip which could mean some extra down time for him in Atlanta.
IMO Madison and Peter are together...dating but not engaged.  Although I don't think this venue was a healthy place for either of them to grow in their relationship.  As I re-watched episode 1, IMO Madison saw first hand what a loving family he came from...it's obvious his Mom really liked her after the day together. Peter has said he wants that type of family too....close knit like hers.  That I think is a big plus....solid loving families.  I think the first date gave Madison great hope and I think she was surprised by how smitten she was with Peter by the end of that date.  Then I re-watched the last date...when they were at the top of that building...there was the image of just the steps....and just Madison's voice saying something to the effect of the challenges that some relationships bring and working hard to overcome those issues, but when you reach the top it is just beautiful! I think she taped that IMO at a later date after filming finished and they were back in LA.  Peter also has in recent interviews really defended Madison...I think this points to the fact that they are together and still growing in their relationship.  I think the turning point for him was at the dinner portion of this last episode when she shared so eloquently her feelings of giving her all to someone and what that would look like.  Also the difficulty she was having in this setting but she was going to fight through the difficulty because he was worth it.  IMO the light bulb went off and Peter realized that even though they have made different choices in their past dating lives, this was a special quality in a girl that he hadn't seen before.  IMO Madison is a very loving caring person...points to her history of going on mission trips and her work with foster children...she also seems to have a very healthy confidence in herself and in her spiritual journey which guides her decisions. IMO that is so refreshing in a young woman. I do think if you are looking at a life time partner in a career where you are gone from home over half the month these are qualities he might be looking for in a partner.  Curious to continue to read other people's perspectives. All just my opinion.

Could not have said it better!!!! clapping!
-I too believe that her voice-overs when they were on the top of the building were taped later. She totally wrapped up their
entire relationship while describing their "scary" adventure to the top - trust; give/take, etc.
-I feel as though the entire season comes down to "total" opposites - make it work. I always felt as though there was a reason that
they "so" played up the windmill event.
-Perhaps he has never met someone with her inner strength and kindness. I think he was a bit off-balance as she had not expressed
her feelings to him. She only mentioned it on a voice-over at the building.
I so hope that they are together and working it out - I think they could have a very special relationship. My 2 cents!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:49 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Q: Madison didn't tell you until after your other Fantasy Suites dates that she is saving herself for marriage. If she would have told you earlier, would it have changed how things went?

I must have a dirty mind because I interpreted "compromise" to mean an agreement re: what would and wouldn't happen in the boudoir. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:52 pm

brightmi wrote:Many thanks to all of you who have shared your very interesting insights on this season....I so enjoy all the posts.   My husband is a pilot for a major airline so maybe that is why I find this season more interesting.  I do think Peter's opportunities to travel on pass or in the jump seat would make their visits a bit easier to arrange - with or without a safe house involved. Also he could have a day off from flying during a 4 or 5 day trip which could mean some extra down time for him in Atlanta.

I love your perspective on Peter and Madison's relationship and I totally agree with everything you said . With his job and his family being able to fly anytime as you said (im familiar with these perks as well) will make it easier on them for sure. IMO Madison is the best choice for him in many ways as you described. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife