SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 Empty Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:17 am

Previous threads here

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Jolena I think that’s why she fell for and chose Jed - a country singer from Nashville.   Re Hannah and Alan, IMO it wouldn’t be easy dating a professional dancer, you’d have to not be the jealous type.  They do seem to have a lot of chemistry and are very loving for being just friends.   I guess you must become quite close spending all that time together

She also said she could be herself with Jed and talk to him for hours and that he always knew what she needed. So it wasn’t just her southern roots. She just clicked with him. Viewers don’t see everything. Too bad he wasn’t the man she thought he was.

2ndcampbell wrote:
Billysmom wrote:What a lovely post! https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Y5gHQnWkx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Y9KYFJyCR/

That's hilarious. I wonder how its twin Tango Brown is doing?

Linds911 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone think Hannah and Alan's choice of music for their Freestyle "Hollarback Girl" was chosen as a big FU to the judges?  I'm not well versed in today's pop music so I just went and read the lyrics, and thought... hmmm  question

Also, in that part of their freestyle when Hannah was dancing solo, you can see the judges and Len wasn't even watching, he was looking down.
Yeah, apparently Gwen Stefani wrote that song because she was called a cheerleader because of how she acts and she hated it laugh out loud

The judges actually have video screens on their table so that they can see things up close while the contestant is dancing so Len wasn’t ignoring her. He was actually smiling huge and clapping for her during her waltz. I think the judges, at least Len and Bruno, really liked Hannah, but they had to follow a certain narrative as it was clear the show was pushing for an Ally win so Hannah was often underscored.

That's pretty funny!  I guess it was a bit of a FU laugh out loud  

Makes sense about Len.  Though I never got the sense that Len liked Hannah, maybe initially but later I didn't get that impression.  

laugh out loud yep and the music video is mostly Gwen as a high school cheerleader too! I loved that Hannah danced to that song cause I love it and I'm a Gwen fan. also Hannah's lifts in her freestyle were really good! What a fun season/win for her! Smiley

2ndcampbell wrote:
Rookie wrote:Different focused article for Hannah....

https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-reality-tv-fashion-muse

That's a good article but I wish they had put the dresses they've mentioned in the article. I have tons to research. IMO, aside from the clothes she's wearing, it's her smile that elevates it further. I'm still blown away by that white dress she wore at the OTRC.

appiah01 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Nashville is a huge city that a lot of southerners love. No one will think about Jed If Hannah moves there. I think the city would suit her. I think she will eventually return to the south but not Alabama. All JMO

Having lived in Nashville, I can definitely see Hannah there. It's Southern for sure but there are enough people from other places for her to have diverse experiences and opportunities for her in the entertainment field. I could definitely see her hosting or getting involved in the country music industry there- there's plenty for her to do. There's a reason why it's the city she thought she would move to. I didn't love it myself because I'm from the Northeast and moved there from D.C., where I moved back to after 5 years but I think it would suit her.

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah just went live. Few days in Alabama and the accent is back strong laugh out loud and good Lord this girl is country..an aunt Faye who was very upset about the windmill stuff and spent thanksgiving in Mentone Lol

bachefan wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah just went live. Few days in Alabama and the accent is back strong laugh out loud and good Lord this girl is country..an aunt Faye who was very upset about the windmill stuff and spent thanksgiving in Mentone Lol

How can we find the live? I didn't find it on her page.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:56 am

If you go to Hannah’s Instagram page and click her profile picture you should be able to see the live

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:49 am

Hannah did a couple of lives again (only saved one). She seemed super light and happy imo. For the first time she really seemed at ease when talking about her season, like she was finally over everything that happened, which made me happy to see. She was asked which she preferred between the bachelorette & DWTS and she said the bachelorette had better food and she loved the clothes laugh out loud, but now whenever she hears songs she thinks about which dance style they’d be good for. Said she wants to keep dancing and talked about potentially going to Gleb’s dance studio in LA. Overall she just seems to be in a really good place & like DWTS did a lot of the good things fans were hoping it’d do for her in terms of helping her move past the drama from the bachelorette. Mama Sue even mentioned what a mess she was when she first started DWTS.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:Hannah did a couple of lives again (only saved one). She seemed super light and happy imo. For the first time she really seemed at ease when talking about her season, like she was finally over everything that happened, which made me happy to see. She was asked which she preferred between the bachelorette & DWTS and she said the bachelorette had better food and she loved the clothes laugh out loud, but now whenever she hears songs she thinks about which dance style they’d be good for. Said she wants to keep dancing and talked about potentially going to Gleb’s dance studio in LA. Overall she just seems to be in a really good place & like DWTS did a lot of the good things fans were hoping it’d do for her in terms of helping her move past the drama from the bachelorette. Mama Sue even mentioned what a mess she was when she first started DWTS.

The girl had IMO a very rough Bette season. If DWTS equated to a type of dance therapy that allowed her to process and purge that Bette experience then she won more than a mirror ball.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:18 am

ReneeM wrote:Hannah did a couple of lives again (only saved one). She seemed super light and happy imo. For the first time she really seemed at ease when talking about her season, like she was finally over everything that happened, which made me happy to see. She was asked which she preferred between the bachelorette & DWTS and she said the bachelorette had better food and she loved the clothes laugh out loud, but now whenever she hears songs she thinks about which dance style they’d be good for. Said she wants to keep dancing and talked about potentially going to Gleb’s dance studio in LA. Overall she just seems to be in a really good place & like DWTS did a lot of the good things fans were hoping it’d do for her in terms of helping her move past the drama from the bachelorette. Mama Sue even mentioned what a mess she was when she first started DWTS.

It was so nice to see happy quirky Hannah back! DWTS really took a toll on her.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 pm

Looks like h and a will be baking cookies together to raise funds for a pediatric hospital this Saturday per their ig
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:23 pm

Billysmom wrote:Looks like h and a will be baking cookies together to raise funds for a pediatric hospital this Saturday per their ig

So nice to see Hannah and Alan together !
They both look so happy and posted on Instagram

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Have you read the lyrics to the song Hannah put on her reunited photo of her and Alan? Reunited by peaches and herb... 

One can only hope!!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:39 pm

Miyala wrote:Have you read the lyrics to the song Hannah put on her reunited photo of her and Alan? Reunited by peaches and herb... 

One can only hope!!!

I just googled the song lyrics !
Interesting song choice for just a friend relationship
IMO
I just saw the happiness they both seem to have together
There is a sparkle in the eyes !!
IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:38 am

I wanna believe there's something more. I'm convinced there is, especially the way she asked him to stop taking a video of her. That's definitely not how I ask my friends to stop. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:11 am

It wouldn’t surprise me if H & A are having a thing, but I can’t see it being long term. I believe it would be very difficult for Hannah to watch him dancing with someone else and her insecurities would get the better of her.

Most people would not like watching their ‘other’ having that kind of intense experience with someone else. It’s probably one reason so many dwts pros marry other pros, since they all get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Nope, nothing going on between them besides friendship.

It is my opinion that they had lunch together to discuss their appearance today since Hannah tagged the Beverly Center in one of her stories.  

Alan had dinner with Joe and Kendall and Kendall's sister last night. No sign of Hannah.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess