SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:37 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Nope, nothing going on between them besides friendship.

It is my opinion that they had lunch together to discuss their appearance today since Hannah tagged the Beverly Center in one of her stories.  

Alan had dinner with Joe and Kendall and Kendall's sister last night. No sign of Hannah.

It looks like Hannah attended an IHeart Radio event last night- based on IG.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:04 am

I don’t think they’re dating or that yesterday was about meeting up to talk about the Beverly Center event. Alan & Hannah just got done spending 10+ hours together every day, then the show ended & they both went home for the holidays & haven’t seen each other. It’s natural that they’d want to catch up. Yeah they’ll see each other at the event today but that’s gonna be work & not same thing. All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:17 pm

I’m not sure why people think Hannah would be insecure in a relationship with Alan about his dancing and partners. I know she had beef with caelynn but that was more about her beating her in a competition. I think Hannah is just competitive. I can’t say I’ve seen or heard anything indicating she would be jealous or insecure when she’s actually in a relationship with a man. Her choosing Jed, a man who wanted to sing and touring indicated she might not be. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:36 pm

If I see that Hannah will be on the DWTS tour a good amount -- maybe I can see that she and Alan might develop into something more than good friends. He's going to be rehearsing long hours and then touring for 3 months across the country -- that is not very conducive to starting a relationship. I am not sure why people are so stuck on them being a romantic couple. What is wrong with being good friends? I hope that Hannah finds a man that is in LA full-time or at least not traveling as much as Alan will be doing. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:58 pm

If you have seen any of their social media over the last couple of weeks, including Hannah’s three lives that she did, then you’d know they plan on staying in each other’s lives and hanging out together. 

Them grabbing breakfast together yesterday had nothing to do with the event they’re doing today IMO. They hadn’t seen each other in over a week and they’re close. They’ve even FaceTimed while she was still in Alabama. Of course they’d want to see each other. They both said they would once they got back. They’re literally baking cookies today and meeting fans for two hours. There’s no need for a meet up prior to that. They just wanted to hang out and it appears that’s when Hannah could do it since she had a Vogue event Thursday and Jingle Ball last night. She got back to LA Wednesday night. 

I don’t think people are stuck on wanting these two in a romantic relationship. They’ve built a genuine friendship. They’ve both talked about how they’ve helped each other grow and they bring out the best in each other. It’s wonderful. Hannah really needed this after the crap she went through this spring and summer. There’s a clear attraction there IMO and they’re super comfortable together. I think a lot of people think they’d make a great pair because of all of this. Whatever happens, it’s a great thing that they’re in each other’s lives and I would hope most people are happy with that.

Side note - Alan mentioned last night on his live that he’s still trying for more dates for Hannah on tour, so apparently negotiations are still going on.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:16 pm

Alan is her closest friend in LA IMO of course she couldn’t wait to see him for breakfast. I still have yet to see her hanging with those bachelor girls.

As far as wanting a man in LA full time, I’m not sure Hannah herself is staying in LA. I personally just think Alan would be a nice man to date not that she needs to settle down with him or any man in LA. He’d treat her right, different from her usual type, they would learn from each other, then separate amicably. JMO I don’t think anyone is expected them to marry. Hannah has said she’s not getting in a wedding dress any time soon. My guess is she’s looking to explore for now. Or maybe that’s my hope laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If you have seen any of their social media over the last couple of weeks, including Hannah’s three lives that she did, then you’d know they plan on staying in each other’s lives and hanging out together. 

Them grabbing breakfast together yesterday had nothing to do with the event they’re doing today IMO. They hadn’t seen each other in over a week and they’re close. They’ve even FaceTimed while she was still in Alabama. Of course they’d want to see each other. They both said they would once they got back. They’re literally baking cookies today and meeting fans for two hours. There’s no need for a meet up prior to that. They just wanted to hang out and it appears that’s when Hannah could do it since she had a Vogue event Thursday and Jingle Ball last night. She got back to LA Wednesday night. 

I don’t think people are stuck on wanting these two in a romantic relationship. They’ve built a genuine friendship. They’ve both talked about how they’ve helped each other grow and they bring out the best in each other. It’s wonderful. Hannah really needed this after the crap she went through this spring and summer. There’s a clear attraction there IMO and they’re super comfortable together. I think a lot of people think they’d make a great pair because of all of this. Whatever happens, it’s a great thing that they’re in each other’s lives and I would hope most people are happy with that.

Side note - Alan mentioned last night on his live that he’s still trying for more dates for Hannah on tour, so apparently negotiations are still going on.

Summerfun1980 wrote:Alan is her closest friend in LA IMO of course she couldn’t wait to see him for breakfast. I still have yet to see her hanging with those bachelor girls.

As far as wanting a man in LA full time, I’m not sure Hannah herself is staying in LA. I personally just think Alan would be a nice man to date not that she needs to settle down with him or any man in LA. He’d treat her right, different from her usual type, they would learn from each other, then separate amicably. JMO I don’t think anyone is expected them to marry. Hannah has said she’s not getting in a wedding dress any time soon. My guess is she’s looking to explore for now. Or maybe that’s my hope laugh out loud

I love both of these posts. I want Hannah to have fun and feel special and if that's with Alan then that's even better. I'm just here for the ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:00 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:If you have seen any of their social media over the last couple of weeks, including Hannah’s three lives that she did, then you’d know they plan on staying in each other’s lives and hanging out together. 

Summerfun1980 wrote:Alan is her closest friend in LA IMO of course she couldn’t wait to see him for breakfast. I still have yet to see her hanging with those bachelor girls.

I love both of these posts. I want Hannah to have fun and feel special and if that's with Alan then that's even better. I'm just here for the ride.

Me too!! We all have our opinions and many of us see the real possibility of this friendship leading to more whatever that is and however long it lasts is something we will all watch and see !!
But in the meantime they just beam from ear to ear and it’s just refreshing to watch esp after all she went through !
IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:47 pm

There’s a good recap of the event from someone who went on reddit. There’s some cute pics and vids in Hannah & Alan’s tagged photos on IG as well. Also, Hannah’s been absolutely killing her fashion game lately, just serving look after look. There was even a vogue article on it. Big ups to whoever her new stylist is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:07 pm

Look at these cuties Smiley 

http://m.zimbio.com/pictures/keTKRirmqAy/Beverly+Center+Presents+Holiday+Eats+Hannah/mqrIQFNadOR

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:00 am

Didn't see this posted but I thought it was a good interview from Hannah from the appearance she made on Friday. I recommend the video interview not the article. 

https://www.etonline.com/hannah-brown-teases-her-appearance-on-peter-webers-bachelor-season-what-to-expect-exclusive-137591

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:28 am

I cannot see these two together...at all. I think they are just good friends and nothing more. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess