bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by blueblues on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:31 pm

@Bleiby527 wrote:To be fair, she completely fixed up her latest LA apartment and it looks fabulous now. She stories about it constantly on Instagram now. She's been working on it over the last few months since she finally has had time after DWTS finished.
I saw that. It looks pretty good.

---------------------
The main reason I absolutely don’t want Hannah back as the lead is her own wellbeing. I think she’s had enough of producer manipulations and SM hate, and I just hope that she can realize that.

I also don’t think it would be good TV. These people never fail to beat the dead horse whenever they can. They need someone new to be able to tell a new and hopefully interesting story.
Still, the thought of Jed getting dragged for two month straight feels kind of sweet. What a great drinking game that would be. :uptonogood
JMO

blueblues

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:40 pm

@blueblues wrote:
@Bleiby527 wrote:To be fair, she completely fixed up her latest LA apartment and it looks fabulous now. She stories about it constantly on Instagram now. She's been working on it over the last few months since she finally has had time after DWTS finished.
I saw that. It looks pretty good.

---------------------
The main reason I absolutely don’t want Hannah back as the lead is her own wellbeing. I think she’s had enough of producer manipulations and SM hate, and I just hope that she can realize that.

I also don’t think it would be good TV. These people never fail to beat the dead horse whenever they can. They need someone new to be able to tell a new and hopefully interesting story.
Still, the thought of Jed getting dragged for two month straight feels kind of sweet. What a great drinking game that would be. :uptonogood
JMO

Not to mention, Peter would probably be dragged in...for advice and to rehash the 4x in a windmill for the 1000th time.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 14269
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Astrobach on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:55 pm

@Sprite giggling That would be like the blind leading the deaf, literally!
As time goes by, I actually see so much more how these two had strong feelings for each other! Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 4256136633 They make quite a pair!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 2842
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:33 pm

But look how passionately (both positively and negatively) we are all talking about her as the potential Bachelorette here. Again, people either love her or hate her.

I think that viewers will find it really hard not to watch. For those that don't like her, a Hannah 2.0 season would be like a car crash (although I hope it would have successful outcome as I like her.) Viewers would find it hard to resist - it's like people always strain their necks when they drive past a crash. It's human nature.

But as I really like her, I really hope she doesn't do it for her own mental health. JMO

Bleiby527

Posts : 616
Join date : 2019-06-04

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Emeralds on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:43 pm

@Bleiby527 wrote:I actually think the ratings would be very good, because the Hannah haters would hate watch it. Hannah is controversial and people either love or her hate her - very few people are bored by her. They either passionately like her or passionately dislike her.

I like Hannah very much, and as much as I don't want her to do another season of the Bachelorette, I would find it hard not to watch it.  I find her very compelling and watchable on TV, which I think is all that TPTB wants - someone who is great on TV after the dud Peter has turned out to be.

I really hope Hannah doesn't do it though. JMO

I don't think people dislike Hannah nearly enough to hate watch her season. I mostly just think she's an incredibly immature, self-absorbed, overly-indulged train wreck, who will someday have to rely on something more than a big toothy smile to get by. She reminds me so much of my friend's twin toddlers and it's just not adorable to me in a 25 year old. Hannah's season was pointless and would likely be perceived by more as the dud it was were it not for the Luke drama and for Tyler's star power. Peter and Hannah are remarkably similar as leads except I find Peter to be a much kinder person, who thankfully hasn't berated his cast for not concentrating on mmmmeeeeeeee enough.

I need to stop watching this mess and Hannah would surely ensure I pass on next season so fine with me.



Emeralds

Posts : 225
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Emeralds on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:01 pm

@Bleiby527 wrote:
@Emeralds wrote:
@Bleiby527 wrote:I actually think the ratings would be very good, because the Hannah haters would hate watch it. Hannah is controversial and people either love or her hate her - very few people are bored by her. They either passionately like her or passionately dislike her.

I like Hannah very much, and as much as I don't want her to do another season of the Bachelorette, I would find it hard not to watch it.  I find her very compelling and watchable on TV, which I think is all that TPTB wants - someone who is great on TV after the dud Peter has turned out to be.

I really hope Hannah doesn't do it though. JMO

I don't think people dislike Hannah nearly enough to hate watch her season. I mostly just think she's an incredibly immature, self-absorbed, overly-indulged train wreck, who will someday have to rely on something more than a big toothy smile to get by. She reminds me so much of my friend's twin toddlers and it's just not adorable to me in a 25 year old. Hannah's season was pointless and would likely be perceived by more as the dud it was were it not for the Luke drama and for Tyler's star power. Peter and Hannah are remarkably similar as leads except I find Peter to be a much kinder person, who thankfully hasn't berated his cast for not concentrating on mmmmeeeeeeee enough.

I need to stop watching this mess and Hannah would surely ensure I pass on next season so fine with me.



Ok, I'll take your word for it that you won't watch it, laugh out loud. You're definitely passionate in your dislike though laugh out loud. People that inspire that kind of passion tend to make good TV. The goal is to inspire a reaction - if she inspired apathy (which Peter does for me), Hannah wouldn't be good TV. JMO

I don’t say things that I don’t mean and I don’t appreciate your mocking tone. Sorry that not everyone thinks she’s some strong, empowered ‘queen’.

Emeralds

Posts : 225
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:11 pm

@Emeralds wrote:
@Bleiby527 wrote:
@Emeralds wrote:
@Bleiby527 wrote:I actually think the ratings would be very good, because the Hannah haters would hate watch it. Hannah is controversial and people either love or her hate her - very few people are bored by her. They either passionately like her or passionately dislike her.

I like Hannah very much, and as much as I don't want her to do another season of the Bachelorette, I would find it hard not to watch it.  I find her very compelling and watchable on TV, which I think is all that TPTB wants - someone who is great on TV after the dud Peter has turned out to be.

I really hope Hannah doesn't do it though. JMO

I don't think people dislike Hannah nearly enough to hate watch her season. I mostly just think she's an incredibly immature, self-absorbed, overly-indulged train wreck, who will someday have to rely on something more than a big toothy smile to get by. She reminds me so much of my friend's twin toddlers and it's just not adorable to me in a 25 year old. Hannah's season was pointless and would likely be perceived by more as the dud it was were it not for the Luke drama and for Tyler's star power. Peter and Hannah are remarkably similar as leads except I find Peter to be a much kinder person, who thankfully hasn't berated his cast for not concentrating on mmmmeeeeeeee enough.

I need to stop watching this mess and Hannah would surely ensure I pass on next season so fine with me.



Ok, I'll take your word for it that you won't watch it, laugh out loud. You're definitely passionate in your dislike though laugh out loud. People that inspire that kind of passion tend to make good TV. The goal is to inspire a reaction - if she inspired apathy (which Peter does for me), Hannah wouldn't be good TV. JMO

I don’t say things that I don’t mean and I don’t appreciate your mocking tone. Sorry that not everyone thinks she’s some strong, empowered ‘queen’.

Apologies, I didn't mean to seem mocking. I don't think Hannah is a strong, empowered queen. I think she's a very real girl who makes a lot of good and bad choices. I like her because she seems very real to me and I think she's very compelling to watch. I definitely don't want her to be the Bachelorette again though for her own mental health. JMO


Last edited by Bleiby527 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Posts : 616
Join date : 2019-06-04

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by HavaDrPepper on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Big no for me if she is the next lead.

And, it isn't because I am passionate about disliking her, I just don't care. Like @GuardianAngel if I can, I will sleuth but that's it.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 1654
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Billysmom on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:55 pm

@Bleiby527 wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:If she was the lead, I couldn't watch another season with her on. I would follow along here and sleuth s/caps.

It's hard for me to watch someone I don't care for, therefore I loose interest and don't want to waste my time.

I can already see the script and the endless reference to Jed. I'm pretty sure she would choose a F1, be the happiest person on earth for about 2 months. It would take a special kind of person who has patience and maturity to be in a relationship with her IMHO. I don't think she even knows what she wants or who she is as a person. I always get the impression that when she is speaking she is not being herself but an image of what she wants viewers to think of her. JMO's.

@GuardianAngel
Ditto. The girl is a disaster and a disservice to someone who actually is looking for a solid partner/wife. She has so much growing up to do. If she had any smarts at all, she would not subject herself to TPTB. She should not be willing to submit to their brand of torture and humiliation again, IMO. It should be clear to all that show will go to any lengths to retain viewers. She should have been done since they filmed her crawling around on the side of the road in an evening gown the last time. And, she should be tired of people hoping against hope that she’s with Alan or Tyler or anybody so long as she’s not alone.
She has lousy judgement and no discernment and I don’t want to see those two factors lead her to make another bad choice. Give us a real Bachelorette with a real career and a basic, proven understanding of what it means to be an adult young woman. One who can pull an apartment together so it looks like a reasonable person lives there and not a runaway child (yeah, I’m still appalled by how lousy her place in LA looked). All IMO.

To be fair, she completely fixed up her latest LA apartment and it looks fabulous now. She stories about it constantly on Instagram now. She's been working on it over the last few months since she finally has had time after DWTS finished.
Yes, her apt. Looks great!!! I had no problem with her taking her time furnishing it. Especially since she seems to have an interest in decorating - one would tend to take her time I would think, rather than just rushing to "pick something..."  Jmo. Plus I am myself a very linear person....I.e. If I have something major going on in my life, I tend to put other things on hold to focus on that. I know, not very typical for a woman, who's usually expected to multitask, etc etc .... But then again scientists say multitasking is actually not the best for the brain, go figure, laugh out loud...

I'm hoping for Hannah's sake she doesn't do the ette again. But only for her sake. Part of me would love to see her meet someone awesome. She does seem to have a lot of love to give, jmo.

I still don't get why her detractors are so very bitter..... Yeah, the girl wasn't too savvy on her season, but I honestly don't believe she was deliberately hurtful. There are so many in BN far more deserving of the intense dislike Hannah seems to be getting, jmo. no idea
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1597
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by mbl on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:15 pm

What confuses me about all this chatter is that Hannah is represented by one of the top agencies in the world. She is friends with people at the higher ends of the entertainment food chain.  I’m surprised were even discussing this unless it’s because her contract requires her to become the bachelorette. Unless that’s the case, I am somewhat shocked and dumbfounded by this discussion. I cannot fathom somebody represented by the people she is represented by thinking that TPTB should pick her husband.

ETA: This is not 10 years ago where Hannah is out there dealing with Mike Fleiss without advice and guidance from her agent. Why are y’all talking about it as if it is? All IMO.
mbl
mbl

Posts : 538
Join date : 2018-04-21

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by blueblues on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:39 pm

@mbl wrote:What confuses me about all this chatter is that Hannah is represented by one of the top agencies in the world. She is friends with people at the higher ends of the entertainment food chain.  I’m surprised were even discussing this unless it’s because her contract requires her to become the bachelorette. Unless that’s the case, I am somewhat shocked and dumbfounded by this discussion. I cannot fathom somebody represented by the people she is represented by thinking that TPTB should pick her husband.

ETA:  This is not 10 years ago where Hannah is out there dealing with Mike Fleiss without advice and guidance from her agent.  Why are y’all talking about it as if it is?   All IMO.  
I agree, and I still claim that it all started with some wild speculation from RS.
You make a good point IMO.

blueblues

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 pm

We are talking about it because it's a discussion forum where we are all free to speculate and post our opinions on bachelor contestants without having to justify our reasoning.

There are plenty of tabloids out there commenting on why HB should be the next bachelorette.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 59565
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum