SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:53 pm

I'm curious if Hannah and Tyler left Florida at the same time? She posted an IG story yesterday evening, with her brother driving her home from picking he up I'm assuming from the airport. Then Tyler shows up earlier today on someones IG back in NY, so I would think he also traveled back to NY last night. I wonder if Hannah was planning on staying in Florida that long or if it was an impromptu stay? Not that it matters, just my curious mind wants to know.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:59 am

@alwayscooking She was wearing the same top that she was wearing at lunch. So, I think it's possible. Someone somewhere, I can't remember, reported that they saw them pulling up to the airport. But...no pics. I don't know. Glad she was there for him and had the opportunity to get to know people that are important to him.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:20 am

Doggoneit wrote:@alwayscooking She was wearing the same top that she was wearing at lunch.  So, I think it's possible.  Someone somewhere, I can't remember, reported that they saw them pulling up to the airport.  But...no pics.  I don't know.  Glad she was there for him and had the opportunity to get to know people that are important to him.

Thanks, yeah, I was thinking she may have extended her stay after she got there. I'm glad she was able to stay. I'm sure she was giving Matt some tips.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:47 am

Reminder, spoilers only in threads titled SPOILERS. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:23 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I'm curious if Hannah and Tyler left Florida at the same time?  She posted an IG story yesterday evening, with her brother driving her home from picking he up I'm assuming from the airport.   Then Tyler shows up earlier today on someones IG back in NY, so I would think he also traveled back to NY last night. I wonder if Hannah was planning on staying in Florida that long or if it was an impromptu stay?  Not that it matters, just my curious mind wants to know.

I was wondering too. She posted shopping at Target and then said something about Walmart having limited selections. She showed some clothes in each post. Wonder if she packed light and then decided to stay on a bit.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:39 pm

DWTS Live tour has been "postponed for the remainder of the tour effective Friday March 13".

Looks like they plan to reschedule the dates sometime in the future.

https://dwtstour.com/

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:23 pm

I sure hope Hannah will still b able to do it.  

Also hope she and alan reconnect when he comes home.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:45 am

Hannah was just picked up by Tyler at PBI airport tonight. It's her second trip to Jupiter within the week. https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vUL2gH67l/

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Etc_st10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:48 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Hannah was just picked up by Tyler at PBI airport tonight. It's her second trip to Jupiter within the week. https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vUL2gH67l/

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Etc_st10

WooHoo!!! I hope they have fun!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:00 am

I hope they have fun, too!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:05 am

It's so weird, I was going through my DVR deleting stuff, and saw Hannah's season, so I watched Tyler's HTD, first time I've ever rewatched any of her season since it ended. As soon as I was done I checked my phone and saw Hannah was in Jupiter seeing Tyler. Crazy!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:36 am

^^^^I have not posted for awhile in this thread. Anyway you guys beat me to it. I knew it would not take long but wanted to make sure Everyone in her thread knew. Glad he has her friendship back at this time. He seems happy. Guess the speculation will begin and I agree, I hope they have with whatever this is.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess