SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Seatee Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:18 pm

@notarose Thanks, that's what I thought too. I felt like if she had gotten engaged twice before Jed, that would've been a big story line in her season.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

I'm hoping the main reason Hannah is crying in the previews is because she's sad for herself in general and also feeling guilty that this little stunt may have spoiled the beginning of peters own love story....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:03 pm

September was a bad time for Hannah. I think she and peter have well moved on and I don’t think she has any affect on the outcome of his season. The show kept going and Chris said he fell for multiple women his season. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:21 am

@Billysmom @Summerfun1980 I agree that September was a bad month for Hannah. On that group date she has to ask the other women their embarrassing sex stories. I mean, come on, that has to stir up a lot of emotion for her.
Hannah may not affect the outcome of his season, so, why so much promo about it? If Peter is with anyone...which I don't believe he is...they have to be on the rocks if he is talking so emotionally about HB right now.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:44 pm

@Doggoneit I have not seen peter talking emotionally about her. I’ve only seen him be uncomfortable and say he wished people would move on out of respect for his future wife. He also said his season will appeal to those who want a real love story and it has a lot of romance. He does not sound single to me.

What’s shown in the beginning episodes is before he went on to fall for multiple people.

No reason for his woman to be jealous because he and Hannah were all sex and sounds like the audience will actually be shown a real love story.  Hannah will be thrown under the bus.

All JMO

Hannah is nothing more than one of the obstacles for him to get over on the way to true love. He will make this plain in future interviews I’m sure but can’t say this now. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Poor Hannah was out to dinner last night and happened upon a bachelor promo popup featuring the windmill. She went up to the guy standing in front but he didn't know who she was. In her  ig she said she's trying to laugh at this crazy part of her life. I guess she's learned tptb are not her friends.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:47 pm

@Summerfun1980 I am really hopeful for him. I just have this gut feeling that - single - has been the set-up.
I thought he was pretty raw in this interview. For sure he was uncomfortable, but there is some emotion when he has to talk about it. IMO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owjNn7FQ1sw

I sure hope Hannah will not be thrown under the bus. She has some self-inflicted wounds, but she is being used to open Peter's season.
@Billysmom I saw that. Someone should have given them a heads up. I think that location was at the Americana in LA. Can you imagine how exploited they feel?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Billysmom wrote:Poor Hannah was out to dinner last night and happened upon a bachelor promo popup featuring the windmill. She went up to the guy standing in front but he didn't know who she was. In her  ig she said she's trying to laugh at this crazy part of her life. I guess she's learned tptb are not her friends.

She knew it was at the Grove.  No way did she just stumble on it.  She went there knowing it was there. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:03 pm

@Doggoneit I don’t see it. He’s uncomfortable because he’s with someone but has to sell the beginning storyline. JMO He’s done other interviews talking about his love story season.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:06 pm

@Summerfun1980 Certainly hope you are right. TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 1f60a

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Just a reminder folks, this title is not a spoiler thread. Any discussion regarding Hannah on Peter's season should be discussed Peter's GD thread or SM thread. There are unspoiled guests and members who would like to read threads that are not titled Spoilers not expecting to be spoiled.

If it's easier I can create a thread titled Hannah B Spoilers in Peter's category.

TY

General Discussion thread

Social Media

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:24 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dancing-stars-likely-return-29th-193124055.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess