SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by LaineyG Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Robbio definitely checked in with Hannah before giving that interview. It's not like he's gonna make the big reveal.
Ok but if they’re just friends & want everybody to know that, why don’t Hannah or Tyler just come out & say ‘we’re just friends’ ? It’s not like they’ve been off SM, so they’re seeing the comments, it would take 2 seconds to reply to one of bajillion they’ve been flooded with.

Oh I don't believe one bit that they're just friends laugh out loud. I think Robbio knows not to reveal anything Hannah isn't ready to announce herself.

Exactly. He would never announce to the world their status! To be honest, they probably don’t know themselves. Much easier for parents to say the truth as it is NOW. They are friends. Period. No one knows the future and could be more but time will tell. Her dad is not going to say what might really be going on but frankly, I doubt Hannah even talked to him about it in detail. Maybe her mom though. He is playing it close to the vest because I’m sure he knows that THEY don’t even know.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B95NEoBlMrj/

Is that the hoodie in question??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B95NEoBlMrj/

Is that the hoodie in question??
Yes. It appears Tyler hasn’t in white and light gray and Alan has it in darker gray. It’s a popular sweatshirt

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:42 am

Ryan looks a lot like his mom.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:48 am

His close friends and family sure have taken her in! Glad she is there for those young men.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:55 pm

Mannah continues to thrive Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:19 pm

Ok, but did Ryan just say what I think he did??  laugh out loud laugh out loud I bet he was the on that produced the entire "bored in my house" tiktok, considering the scene he was featured in.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:32 pm

@dee It was hilarious! The hand sanitizer...and Kleenex!
Does Ryan need a thread?....HA HA!

But this tik tok...Hannah's robe in the corner. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 1f60e

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:35 pm

dee wrote:Ok, but did Ryan just say what I think he did??  laugh out loud laugh out loud I bet he was the on that produced the entire "bored in my house" tiktok, considering the scene he was featured in.

What did he say? I didn’t pick it up

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:44 pm

Kas_256 wrote:
dee wrote:Ok, but did Ryan just say what I think he did??  laugh out loud laugh out loud I bet he was the on that produced the entire "bored in my house" tiktok, considering the scene he was featured in.

What did he say? I didn’t pick it up
It’s from when they were filming the bored in the house tik tok and Ryan asked ‘which room am I gonna fake beat my meat in?’ Embarassed

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:46 am

I’m gonna be melodramatic for a sec, but as a fan of Hannah, seeing her in FL makes me never want her to go back to LA. The difference is wild. Especially now that we’re seeing more of her interactions with the entire group, not just just Tyler, & watching them become friends. She seems so lonely in LA. She’s clearly not that close to her BN friends anymore (she never hangs out with them), and she’s said that it’s been hard for her to make friends there. She seems so much happier currently. Jmo. Exhibit A!!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:14 am

ReneeM wrote:I’m gonna be melodramatic for a sec, but as a fan of Hannah, seeing her in FL makes me never want her to go back to LA. The difference is wild. Especially now that we’re seeing more of her interactions with the entire group, not just just Tyler, & watching them become friends. She seems so lonely in LA. She’s clearly not that close to her BN friends anymore (she never hangs out with them), and she’s said that it’s been hard for her to make friends there. She seems so much happier currently. Jmo. Exhibit A!!

100% agree with this. She just seems so happy at the moment and comfortable with the whole crew.
I love that video of her and Matt - way too cute

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess