SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by suzq Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:38 pm

I would hope that maybe people (even Tyler's friends) would give Hannah and Tyler some alone time. I would get tired of everyone else being around all the time.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:38 pm

@HavaDrPepper yeah he looked back twice and smiled...got her smile and turned back looking down like he was trying to hide his smile

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:39 pm

@suzq We hope that has been at the "night time portion of the date"

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:40 pm

@Doggoneit beatingheart thank you. This "quarantine crew" really is a great distraction. Mom woke me up this morning, since she's living on the other side of the country and they felt the earthquake from Croatia ... so I really can't complain. Have all good excuses to lay in bed and watch Hannah and Tyler. Do you know if there is any compilation of their time on The Bette? I don't want to watch the whole season, but I am curious to see their interaction before. Do you notice any change in looks they exchange? I guess it's not the same, since the filming magnifies everything and the whole interaction at the time was touchy-feely, but I wonder what you all who watched them and know their expressions see now.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:42 pm

I'm very happy Hannah is happy but boy I'd love to fedex a wonderful gal to Alan's house to keep him company, he sure seems like he's going a tad stir crazy all alone there. :-(
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:46 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@Jolena I don't know how to bring it here or who posted it, but it's on Fanpage IG stories at the end.
Today Tyler wasn't the usual hyperactive self for their 2pm exercise ... but when Jacob (brownbear) said if followers have any question for Hannah or Tyler, he said it with a bit of annoyed/resigned tone "let me guess what questions they're asking" but with a smile and then he turned his head towards Hannah standing behind him and smiled to her,  but it wasn't flirtatious or cheeky, his smile to her was more like "you know" ... but he wasn't really enthusiastic in general for this hour, like he wasn't really present. Just my opinion.
ReneeM wrote:It’s on Matt James’ IG story.
yes  thanks

On the work out...they all were more subdued than yesterday.  I thought the smile was flirty...but its what I want to see too.  But in the workout, around the 31 minute mark after she says look at my feet....TC says to Matt
"she likes you better than ME now"
bestbud! Alls well with the world now.

I missed that part.

Where can I see any of it? Matt's IG story dosen't have anything from today's workout except the sprinting in the street. :headbanging TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:54 pm

@happygolucky I think this is an excellent source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRbZ3ljj02P75INtoAwiXKw

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:58 pm

Adored TeamAlanBamaHannah so much! Alan seemed like he was just what Hannah needed after she'd been taken for a ride; he restored her ability to trust again. Like many couples on DWTS, they became incredibly--maybe confusingly--close, imo. I wonder now if the tour's grueling schedule created some distance over a long period of time combined with Hannah being scouted again as a Bachelorette.

Funny to think that Hannah would have returned to LA post-funeral and her family time to prepare for the tour before the world turned on its head. Maybe it would have been Alan instead of Tyler for Hannah depending on theories about the Tannah timeline.

Fate steps in sometimes though, and it looks like that's what happened with Hannah and Tyler. :gotcha:

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Jolena wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@Jolena I don't know how to bring it here or who posted it, but it's on Fanpage IG stories at the end.
Today Tyler wasn't the usual hyperactive self for their 2pm exercise ... but when Jacob (brownbear) said if followers have any question for Hannah or Tyler, he said it with a bit of annoyed/resigned tone "let me guess what questions they're asking" but with a smile and then he turned his head towards Hannah standing behind him and smiled to her,  but it wasn't flirtatious or cheeky, his smile to her was more like "you know" ... but he wasn't really enthusiastic in general for this hour, like he wasn't really present. Just my opinion.
ReneeM wrote:It’s on Matt James’ IG story.
yes  thanks

On the work out...they all were more subdued than yesterday.  I thought the smile was flirty...but its what I want to see too.  But in the workout, around the 31 minute mark after she says look at my feet....TC says to Matt
"she likes you better than ME now"
bestbud! Alls well with the world now.

I missed that part.

Where can I see any of it? Matt's IG story dosen't have anything from today's workout except the sprinting in the street. :headbanging TIA

@Jolena This is a a good IG fanpage to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Billysmom wrote:I'm very happy Hannah is happy but boy I'd love to fedex a wonderful gal to Alan's house to keep him company, he sure seems like he's going a tad stir crazy all alone there. :-(

Me too. I love, love his dance tutorial last week. I've learned cha cha cha and salsa between work.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:28 pm

@Doggoneit. "Night time portion of the date" -- most likely, yes. Honestly, I am happy for them and the whole "crew", but being around that many people all the time -- it would get to me. I would want time to myself being alone and also a longer "night time portion of the date" no matter how much I liked everyone else. That is just me. I hope Alan finds the right woman for him. I thought he and Hannah were good dance partners and friends, but never got the feeling they were compatible romantically. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:14 pm

^^^^ I agree and Hannah is very faithful so It’s nice to know he can lean on her during this time. Sometimes I do forget he is grieving and just lost his mom. 😢. Happy he has people around him that mean so much to him. That is why I honestly think there is something more there. He is going through a lot and chose who to surround himself with and Hannah is one of them. Says a lot imo💕

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess