SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Ilo Tue May 26, 2020 8:08 am

https://m.eonline.com/news/1155587/rachel-lindsay-breaks-down-the-conversation-she-had-with-hannah-brown-regarding-the-n-word

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Astrobach Tue May 26, 2020 8:42 am

Ilo wrote:https://m.eonline.com/news/1155587/rachel-lindsay-breaks-down-the-conversation-she-had-with-hannah-brown-regarding-the-n-word
Well, reading this article makes it worse for her, if that’s even possible. Looks like she wanted to retain her fan base MORE than do the right thing and in her own words : ‘ do a live to be more sincere’. She missed the boat and everyday that goes by makes it harder to come back on top from this faux-pas.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 26, 2020 9:04 am

Didn't her brother almost committed suicide just the other day. Do you think it's possible with all the backlash their family or maybe even her can be going through issues. She may believe that she isn't racist and maybe she may even hate herself for saying the word. Not all folks are brave and some withdraws within themselves. We keep saying she's not calling off her attack dogs but just maybe she's not online and taking herself away from everything. Who knows....I personally will be giving her a few weeks to see exactly what's her first online present. I know I will be hated here for saying this but I feel like Rachel is using this now as a way to advance her presence.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2020 9:24 am

iamreal2u wrote:Didn't her brother almost committed suicide just the other day.  Do you think it's possible with all the backlash their family or maybe even her can be going through issues.  She may believe that she isn't racist and maybe she may even hate herself for saying the word.  Not all folks are brave and some withdraws within themselves.  We keep saying she's not calling off her attack dogs but just maybe she's not online and taking herself away from everything.  Who knows....I personally will be giving her a few weeks to see exactly what's her first online present.  I know I will be hated here for saying this but I feel like Rachel is using this now as a way to advance her presence.  

Where did you read the bolded? Source?

I'm part of the unpopular opinion about Rachel. I will not elaborate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue May 26, 2020 9:27 am

iamreal2u wrote:Didn't her brother almost committed suicide just the other day.  Do you think it's possible with all the backlash their family or maybe even her can be going through issues.  She may believe that she isn't racist and maybe she may even hate herself for saying the word.  Not all folks are brave and some withdraws within themselves.  We keep saying she's not calling off her attack dogs but just maybe she's not online and taking herself away from everything.  Who knows....I personally will be giving her a few weeks to see exactly what's her first online present.  I know I will be hated here for saying this but I feel like Rachel is using this now as a way to advance her presence.  

Just wanted to say that I agree with the bolded so I certainly don't hate you.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 26, 2020 9:34 am

2ndcampbell wrote:

Where did you read the bolded? Source?

I'm part of the unpopular opinion about Rachel. I will not elaborate.

I do not have a source but it has been mentioned by Patrick himself. He went to a sober living facility in Texas and came home when Hannah left Jupiter. He has admitted that he has a drinking/drug problem and he almost died due to it but he has posted that he is learning how to adjust to his new life.Imo
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 26, 2020 9:41 am

So Rachel is voluntarily subjecting herself to racism just to increase her presence? I do not agree. There are lots of other ways to do that. This is potentially a very traumatizing experience for Rachel and brushing it aside as an attempt to gain more attention is disappointing imo.

I think it shows she has a lot of courage, something Hannah does not have. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 26, 2020 10:40 am

Here is the information in Patricks own words https://www.instagram.com/p/B92RWoGnNib/?igshid=wwp9xe9bzc1o

Either way let’s keep him separate from Hannah, who should have spoke up long before now.  Not such a “beast” now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Here is the information in Patricks own words https://www.instagram.com/p/B92RWoGnNib/?igshid=wwp9xe9bzc1o

Either way let’s keep him separate from Hannah, who should have spoke up long before now.  Not such a “beast” now.

Thank You and I agree !

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2020 10:59 am

Al wrote:So Rachel is voluntarily subjecting herself to racism just to increase her presence? I do not agree. There are lots of other ways to do that. This is potentially a very traumatizing experience for Rachel and brushing it aside as an attempt to gain more attention is disappointing imo.

IA there are millions of people in this world trying to spread the same message and it has nothing to do with keeping their presence. Rachel is using her presence for a very important topic IMHO. We need more Rachel's rather than those who are afraid, and rightly so, to speak up IMHO.

ETA: I wish I never read this. Lets use God to justify my negative actions. What a cop out after calling tweeting texting and then doing nothing, and throwing the God word out there. Bigger purpose?? This is a HUGE purpose.

And she said, in her heart, she didn't feel it was that way, and she felt that God had wanted her to use her platform for a bigger purpose.
https://www.eonline.com/news/1155587/rachel-lindsay-breaks-down-the-conversation-she-had-with-hannah-brown-regarding-the-n-word

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 26, 2020 12:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Al wrote:So Rachel is voluntarily subjecting herself to racism just to increase her presence? I do not agree. There are lots of other ways to do that. This is potentially a very traumatizing experience for Rachel and brushing it aside as an attempt to gain more attention is disappointing imo.

IA there are millions of people in this world trying to spread the same message and it has nothing to do with keeping their presence. Rachel is using her presence for a very important topic IMHO. We need more Rachel's rather than those who are afraid, and rightly so, to speak up IMHO.

ETA: I wish I never read this. Lets use God to justify my negative actions. What a cop out after calling tweeting texting and then doing nothing, and throwing the God word out there. Bigger purpose?? This is a HUGE purpose.

And she said, in her heart, she didn't feel it was that way, and she felt that God had wanted her to use her platform for a bigger purpose.
https://www.eonline.com/news/1155587/rachel-lindsay-breaks-down-the-conversation-she-had-with-hannah-brown-regarding-the-n-word

What’s the big purpose? TikTok?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2020 12:40 pm

i got the sense that when hannah said God wanted her to use her platform for a bigger purpose she was referring to going live with rachel to address racism. then, hannah decided to do the text apology instead so she dropped the ball on God’s bigger purpose. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess