SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:56 pm

@Ilo I had to google him. Very nice handsome young guy. What makes you think something is going on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Ilo Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ilo I had to google him. Very nice handsome young guy. What makes you think something is going on?
she follows him and then unfollows him. Her friend follows him and also her friend follows his friend. His friend and her friend are following eachother.

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:01 pm

I listened to the Off the Vine podcast (despite it being an hour +!) with Hannah and Kaitlyn. It was really good and Kaitlyn brought up several times how much growth Hannah is experiencing for someone in their mid-twenties. I know you all get tired of my constant advice to "Be Kind, Be Honest and Go Out and See the World". I think Hannah is experiencing the later part of this. She cannot stay in Alabama as she has experienced more than what she knew in AL (not that she might not return there sometime in the future). She wants to continue that growth. It seems as if she has made some acquaintances in her apartment building and even some friends. I hope Kaitlyn and she have an opportunity to see each other while they both are in LA. They have a lot of shared experiences. It is really nice to see them supporting each other too!

Matt James set up a group text between Hannah, her mom and his mom before he left and she said it's been really good to be able to communicate with his mom. Parents get no feedback during the filming process and Hannah has been a support for her. She gave Matt a journal with scripture written in it and encouraged him to write and reflect, even if only for a few minutes each day. Hannah also believes her strength in life is to connect with people. I agree with that and hope she finds a path to do that and be happy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:49 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKe1y_vs9I5/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:35 pm

I came here to post this article. It sounds like she has some health injuries from DWTS. It also mentions a possible boyfriend. Glad to see she has met someone. I hope he's just want she needs.

Hannah Brown Says She Hasn’t Worked Out for 5 Months Due to Injuries From ‘Dancing With the Stars’

he DWTS champ, who won the mirrorball trophy in November 2019, explained that she hadn’t shared her health struggle earlier because she didn’t know how serious her issues actually were.

Celebrity Health Scares
“I am still going to the doctor and trying to figure it out but I think a lot of my body hurting comes from some issues that started on Dancing With the Stars and I just kept going from zero to 100 — I’m either all or nothing — and pushed it too much to where I now have, like, some issues that I am having to deal with.”

Earlier this week, fans speculated that she is dating model Adam Woolard after a Bachelor fan account shared photos of Brown on a romantic dinner date in Nashville with her new beau.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-brown-hasnt-worked-out-for-5-months-due-to-dwts-injuries/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:15 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1354597277575352323?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 am

Moved

Jolena wrote:My question is off topic but I don't know where else to post it. I heard RS made mention of Hannah Brown and her new boyfriend ADam on his podcast this week. I know he did a live on Instagram Tuesday night but apparently something happened and he wasen't able to save it for people to view afterwards., did anyone happen to catch it and what he said about these two?  TIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:16 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelorette-jed-wyatt-says-highly-050900553.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:10 am

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelorette-jed-wyatt-says-highly-050900553.html

Why now that Hannah seems to have found someone?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:44 am

I'm just not a fan of Jed's and while Dylan might be right about the show itself, he can't really speak to what Jed did or didn't do, imo.

This really isn't about Hannah, though. She went on what information she had.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelorette-jed-wyatt-says-highly-050900553.html

Jed has a new podcast to promote, and he and Dylan are out of their contracts. I guess that’s why.

I’m sure the producers manipulated him into doing something pretty bad, which was singing.  Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 1f649 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 1f480  
The rest is on him.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:23 pm

blueblues wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Jed has a new podcast to promote, and he and Dylan are out of their contracts. I guess that’s why.

I’m sure the producers manipulated him into doing something pretty bad, which was singing.
 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 1f649 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 1f480  
The rest is on him.
JMO

hehehe
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess