SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:52 am

Obviously it's possible - Robert & Kym for example but I don't see them together. To me, they appear to be just good friends.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:01 pm

In all the years this show has been on, there have only been 2 couples (pro/contestant) that have moved from dancing partners to romantic partners.

Kym & Robert who are married with children and who were not "shipped" during their season.  And, Artem and Nikki Bella are now engaged but also were not "shipped" during their season.

There have been more failed relationships of dancing partners than anything. Only one lasted at least a year. Most were over very quickly... some nobody ever knew about because they crashed so fast.  And, some were just s*x only.

But, there have been a lot of friendships formed over the years. Some stay in contact, others not so much but they don't have anything bad to say about their partner.

It has always been my opinion that Hannah and Alan will be one of the friendship relationships.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:01 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:No one is saying anything about them being boyfriend-girlfriend. I don’t think either would want that while he’s on tour for another two months. It’s more so about what could happen after given their chemistry, how close they are, Alan confirming they talk every day while he’s on tour, etc. 

Val grabbed Hannah’s mother from the audience and picked her for Alan. He didn’t pick her willingly. From those who were there, they said it was hilarious and Alan and Sue were laughing and joking the whole time. Lindsay asked Sue how awkward it was for her and her response was “I felt like I was dirty dancing with my son!” laugh out loud

Hmm, so Val wanted Mamma Sue for Alan, and Mamma Sue didn't want to go up there?  See, I take that as there was more to Alan and Hannah's relationship than "just friends", and Val was using it to tease/pick on Alan like a typical guy would do.  I'm not saying they're boyfriend/girlfriend at all but I do think they had some kind of romantic moment together that probably happened around Disney week.  I know this has been discussed until we're all blue in the face, but listening to Alan confirms for me that they had some kind of moment, and that there is some romantic interest between them.  
Correct. Sasha and Gleb pick for each other, Alan and Val pick for each other, and Pasha and Brandon pick for each other. They mostly pick grandmas because it’s supposed to be a really funny section of the show. It’s hilarious and not meant to be magic mike laugh out loud there’s a video floating around where you can see Alan start to laugh and shake his head when he realizes who Val brought up for him. It was clearly done to mess with him. Hannah got flirty afterwards and reposted a quick clip of it and asked Alan why she hasn’t gotten a dance like that from him yet laugh out loud 

Whatever they are, they’re close. I have close friends from when I was a child that I don’t even speak to everyday, but Alan claims they do. Either way he’s really good for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:56 pm

Seatee wrote:There are pictures posted on Twitter and Reddit of Alan and Hannah holding hands and acting cuddly. Do y'all think they're dating? They would make a cute couple.

I don't think they're dating as Hannah posted a story after the lap dance stating that her mom has now touched Alan in more places than she has. LOL. If they were dating in any form, that statement makes no sense. I also think it's a weird flex to do a lap dance for your girlfriend or potential girlfriend's mother, so I think they're just friends. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:20 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Seatee wrote:There are pictures posted on Twitter and Reddit of Alan and Hannah holding hands and acting cuddly. Do y'all think they're dating? They would make a cute couple.

I don't think they're dating as Hannah posted a story after the lap dance stating that her mom has now touched Alan in more places than she has. LOL. If they were dating in any form, that statement makes no sense. I also think it's a weird flex to do a lap dance for your girlfriend or potential girlfriend's mother, so I think they're just friends. JMO
If you’ve seen my above posts and the statements from people who are on Reddit who went to the show, it wasn’t something Alan did willingly or chose to do and it was a hilarious moment between them. He can’t stop a show because Val decides to pull this on him. Also, right after that first story you mentioned, Hannah followed it up with asking Alan why he hasn’t given her a lap dance yet, essentially asking for one. Interesting that Hannah and Alan chose to hang out by themselves on Monday 1am too. JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

If you’ve seen my above posts and the statements from people who are on Reddit who went to the show, it wasn’t something Alan did willingly or chose to do and it was a hilarious moment between them. He can’t stop a show because Val decides to pull this on him. Also, right after that first story you mentioned, Hannah followed it up with asking Alan why he hasn’t given her a lap dance yet, essentially asking for one. Interesting that Hannah and Alan chose to hang out by themselves on Monday 1am too. JMO.

So you think they're dating even though Hannah posted a story saying how single she was while she was standing on top of Radio City Hall with Alan and friends? I definitely think they're friends and friends can hang out together at 1am. I had a best male friend that I used to hang out with at all hours of the day when I was in my 20s. But I don't think they're dating. I mean she said that her mom has touched Alan in more places than she has laugh out loud JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:36 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

So you think they're dating even though Hannah posted a story saying how single she was while she was standing on top of Radio City Hall with Alan and friends? I definitely think they're friends and friends can hang out together at 1am. I had a best male friend that I used to hang out with at all hours of the day when I was in my 20s. But I don't think they're dating. I mean she said that her mom has touched Alan in more places than she has laugh out loud JMO
I didn’t say they’re dating. I actually said they’re not in a previous post and have said this during the season. 

My point is that they’re obviously close friends with a ton of chemistry and are often openly flirty. I could understand negating this while the show was airing, but now not so much. I have male friends and I don’t hold their hands, cuddle with them, or flirt with them. That’s just me. There are certain lines you don’t cross. Maybe they’ll just remain flirty, close friends or maybe they’ll go the route Alan said and it’s a “maybe, we’ll see” once tour is over. JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I didn’t say they’re dating. I actually said they’re not in a previous post and have said this during the season. 

My point is that they’re obviously close friends with a ton of chemistry and are often openly flirty. I could understand negating this while the show was airing, but now not so much. I have male friends and I don’t hold their hands, cuddle with them, or flirt with them. That’s just me. There are certain lines you don’t cross. Maybe they’ll just remain flirty, close friends or maybe they’ll go the route Alan said and it’s a “maybe, we’ll see” once tour is over. JMO.

I'm glad they're such good friends but I don't see it becoming a serious relationship. Hannah described them as oil and gas (or something like that, I'm paraphrasing) in one of her blogs because of the way they argue. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Some women are flirty with male friends and physically affectionate with them, when both are single. I can believe Hannah is that type because she’s an affectionate person. I believe she likes him, cares for him, whether they’re sleeping together or dating, we will never know JMO she’s going to keep her relationships to herself from now on JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:03 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

IMHO That's SICK!!! Per the bolded....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:01 am

I think Alan & Hannah have a mini situationship. Not totally romantic/sexual, but not strictly platonic either. They’re flirty, they apparently talk everyday, they’re super affectionate & physical with each other. I don’t foresee them staying close if they stay strictly friends. If/when one of them starts dating someone else, I think it’s gonna get messy. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:03 am

ReneeM wrote:I think Alan & Hannah have a mini situationship. Not totally romantic/sexual, but not strictly platonic either. They’re flirty, they apparently talk everyday, they’re super affectionate & physical with each other. I don’t foresee them staying close if they stay strictly friends. If/when one of them starts dating someone else, I think it’s gonna get messy. Jmo.

I could see Alan being a friend with benefits for sure Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 4256136633 She's spending alot more time with Alan then she did with Peter and it seems Alan has been sort of a rock for her through her heartbreaks and disappointments so I wouldn't be surprised if they were hooking up . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess