SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Brill Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Paging @Brill! or any Canadian that knows if this will air in Canada? TYIA

Yes as usual it is on the LifeTime Network tonight it started at 6 till 9.

I like all the couples but Katie drove me crazy about not sure she should do the show over and over and over, since an ex boyfriend found out she was getting MAFS and wanted her back said he loved her.
Maybe they are split already and TPTB are preparing us. no idea

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:14 am

Have it on the DVR will watch hopefully by this weekend. 5 couples dang!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 2 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 2 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:36 am

I watched it this morning! I agree about Katie. And 5 couples are too many to follow! Especially this early.. it will be very hard to enjoy the show each week because of 5 couples.. we won’t get to know them.. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:53 pm

I don't think Katie is set up for marriage success with all this talk about her ex and being conflicted. And it almost seemed to me that there was a bit of a "personality change" between her intro package and later scenes.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:26 pm

@Brill thanks. It's not on my cuzzlion channels that I get. I have to check into it to see how much it costs. I'm looking for links too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:06 am

The way Katie was acting before the wedding, even telling the other girls about the ex, production should have tossed her then and there. This poor guy is going to get hurt in this.
Come on experts, you should have stepped in here!
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:21 pm

Lorelei wrote:The way Katie was acting before the wedding, even telling the other girls about the ex, production should have tossed her then and there. This poor guy is going to get hurt in this.

AND once again, we "un-experts" can see this young lady is not ready for marriage at this point. Why was this coupling not stopped? So called "Experts" dropping the ball yet again. C'mon it is way too early for this debacle.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:14 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Lorelei wrote:The way Katie was acting before the wedding, even telling the other girls about the ex, production should have tossed her then and there. This poor guy is going to get hurt in this.

AND once again, we "un-experts" can see this young lady is not ready for marriage at this point.  Why was this coupling not stopped?  So called "Experts" dropping the ball yet again. C'mon it is way too early for this debacle.

I agree, unless for some strange reason the show has added in this scenario for dramatic effect. I have no idea how scripted this show is compared to other reality shows. If the Katie scenario is not scripted, then this couple is doomed before they even start. I shouldn’t be surprised by any of this as I’ve watched the show for several seasons, but I always start out hopeful that the “experts” will get it right this time ... silly me giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:09 pm

@suzq I'm here but late as usual. Again, as usual, I don't really enjoy watching Jamie on Unfiltered. She always strikes me as over the top and just superficially sincere.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:15 pm

I am not sure why Katie is doing this if she is so unsure.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:21 pm

suzq wrote:I am not sure why Katie is doing this if she is so unsure.

Perhaps for the experience of being on TV? And perhaps we'll find out that she matured emotionally as the season continues. Perhaps.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:07 pm

I'm watching but I don't know if this is a rerun of the first epi?? Ughgh I hate the Canadian station for MAFS.

It looks like it's wedding day?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh