SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Doggoneit Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:31 pm

So much negative speculation. So IMO only fair to speculate positively/optimistically about the deletion/unfollow gate.
1. Tyler's agent/PR advisors planned this in efforts to shop whatever he has been filming. They want him to be seen as what is being created, not from the Bachelorette.
2. Dylan was sick of being bombarded with Hannah and Tyler stuff. I have DMd with a couple of fan accounts and Dylan has been blocking a couple of sights that are Tyler/Hannah related. He may just want the focus of his social media income possibilities to be about him and his relationship with Hannah G. All mutual friends remain. Does anyone know if on IG, if you mute a follow, can you still be tagged? Also, weirdly, Hannah G does not follow Colton or Cassie ( I could be wrong, but I think that is what I found last looked) . Dylan has unfollowed HB before and re-followed.
3. Tyler is waiting until Hannah is performing at Radio City and will force a "Westside Story" dance off....Jets and Sharks style....to win Hannah's heart vs. Alan. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 16 1f602
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 16 1f602
4. NON-Speculation though. Andrea Cameron is kind, generous to a fault to people who seek to disingenuously engage her. She has been thrown into a strange world, and was not like any of us here who are, jaded by this franchise. She is, I am sure learning sometimes the hard way. She loves her son and is enjoying the attention-when good-like any mom would. She did not sign up for the show. I doubt, highly, that she engaged in what was brought forth and taken down.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by cyessence Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Seatee wrote:There is speculation from Reddit that Tyler is filming a show about building fancy dog houses. Not verified of course....the user concluded this based on lots of sleuthing and stalking, but it does align with the tea I heard that he's doing something construction related. Just didn't think it would be dog houses...but that sounds pretty cool too! Smiley
...IMO it seems he is working with Turn Card Content (per that reddit user's sleuthing) given the background clues in today's instastoryTyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 16 Screen13

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:50 am

@cyessence so funny that you can see that on the back of the car. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 16 1f602

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:01 am

http://www.turncard.tv/our-clients

Seems like it could be a multitude of things. Bravo...could explain why Andy Cohen has been so responsive to all of his IG (outside of the obvious of course!)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:41 pm

@cyessence Wow, good eye! I didn't even catch that.

I can see the show on Bravo or maybe CNBC too like JoJo's. Bravo would be a better fit, IMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:02 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wVWliFZ6z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:04 am

Can't say that's the most handsome picture he's ever posted. scratch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Don’t mean to start the new year off being messy but the screenshot of Tyler’s mom speaking about Hannah’s antics is circulating on reddit. I know some users here were questioning it when rumours first circulated about it without screenshots.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:Don’t mean to start the new year off being messy but the screenshot of Tyler’s mom speaking about Hannah’s antics is circulating on reddit. I know some users here were questioning it when rumours first circulated about it without screenshots.

via GIPHY

It is unverified tea and no one knows that she actually said that. She is still liking Hannah’s post to this day so imo it is not her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:52 pm

It is old news and I hate it is coming out now. I hate Dylan is back stirring the pot. Tyler brought in NYE last night with Stassie. You can see what he was wearing in Matt's ig story and that they were in the same club as stassie and then see a guy with his back to the camera wearing the same thing and hair in Stassie's. He is happy. It looks like he and stassie just went underground. Hannah is happy. I don't understand his mother or Dylan's problem. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:56 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:It is old news and I hate it is coming out now. I hate Dylan is back stirring the pot. Tyler brought in NYE last night with Stassie. You can see what he was wearing in Matt's ig story and that they were in the same club as stassie and then see a guy with his back to the camera wearing the same thing and hair in Stassie's. He is happy. It looks like he and stassie just went underground. Hannah is happy. I don't understand his mother or Dylan's problem. All JMO
I think people always talk about obsessed fans not being able to move on, in this case the obsessed fans are Dylan & Mama C laugh out loud. The parties directly involved have all moved on (at least publicly) but those on the peripheral can’t. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:It is old news and I hate it is coming out now. I hate Dylan is back stirring the pot. Tyler brought in NYE last night with Stassie. You can see what he was wearing in Matt's ig story and that they were in the same club as stassie and then see a guy with his back to the camera wearing the same thing and hair in Stassie's. He is happy. It looks like he and stassie just went underground. Hannah is happy. I don't understand his mother or Dylan's problem. All JMO
I think people always talk about obsessed fans not being able to move on, in this case the obsessed fans are Dylan & Mama C laugh out loud. The parties directly involved have all moved on (at least publicly) but those on the peripheral can’t. All jmo.

I could not believe Dylan's tweets when I saw them yesterday. On NYE at that. I unfollowed because this is getting ridiculous. I now fully believe Tyler's mom was speaking to fans on instagram and giving them wrong information, maybe not purposefully because she doesn't know everything Tyler is doing, and leading fans to believe there was something still between Hannah and Tyler. I originally did not and thought her social media support was harmless but not anymore, especially when she is still on fan pages and her son is seeing/dating/[insert whatever term you want to use] someone else JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12