SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:25 pm

@ReneeM thanks. I remember that conversation here.

What does Jed and Dylan have to do with anything?

Once again sleuthing wins. IIRC some sleuthed it couldn't have been Tyler's mother making those comments since she was supportive of Hannah by liking pic's etc. She IMHO would be very silly to be confiding with anyone on SM. She needs to post something on her own IG confirming she didn't make those comments via DM rather than answering a nobody on SM IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:35 pm

Idk if the DM is real but I would point out that Josh’s mom made fake accounts to harass Amanda for an extended length of time and denied it was her up until Amanda revealed she had hired someone to track down the IP addresses and knew for sure it was Josh’s mom. I’m sceptical of believing it’s fake when she’s been dm-ing with fan accounts so much. I.e. now, to deny it.

Dylan has consistently been shading Hannah since the season’s ended. Yesterday Hannah posted her 2019 highlights on her IG stories (a common thing people do on New Year’s Eve, recapping the year that was for them). She made fun of herself on Colton’s season, posted some pics/vids from her own season including a video from one of her dates with Jed with an old lady in the background giving them the side eye. The slide with Jed had the caption that she should’ve paid more attention the lady or something like that. Dylan tweeted (then deleted) that it was childish and ‘if we only knew’. Which started up another conversation of what Dylan’s talking about & whether or not Peter or Tyler had an issue with Hannah since Dylan’s hung out with them recently and Dylan unfollowed Hannah (for the 2nd time) in the same 12 hour time frame that Tyler archived all his pics with Hannah.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 pm

@ReneeM I also don't believe her. I don't think she was hacked. It sounds just like her and she is DMing fans. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@ReneeM thanks. I remember that conversation here.

What does Jed and Dylan have to do with anything?

Once again sleuthing wins. IIRC some sleuthed it couldn't have been Tyler's mother making those comments since she was supportive of Hannah by liking pic's etc. She IMHO would be very silly to be confiding with anyone on SM. She needs to post something on her own IG confirming she didn't make those comments via DM rather than answering a nobody on SM IMO.

Dylan unfollowed Hannah B for the second time right after that is when Tyler clean up his IG pics. which imo had nothing to do with Dylan. Dylan still is friends with Jed and likes/comments on Jed’s post . (How dare him still be friends with Jed:LOLflag: ) .

I knew that Tyler’s mom did not say that so thanks to the other posters for verify that.
JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Some people behave like schoolyard children IMHO. Everyone's moved on and are all happily doing their own thing. I prefer to be happy about that.

IA about the validity of the latest IG DM, who's knows if that isn't some fan trying to defend MC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Neither Hannah nor Tyler have shown any interest in saying anything negative about the other (at least in public) and I think the people close to them should follow their lead.

On another note, Tyler spent NYE with Stassie & the new narrative is about how much he likes her, which is noticeably different from the old narrative. Interesting timing as well with Peter’s season starting up next week.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:Dylan has consistently been shading Hannah since the season’s ended. Yesterday Hannah posted her 2019 highlights on her IG stories (a common thing people do on New Year’s Eve, recapping the year that was for them). She made fun of herself on Colton’s season, posted some pics/vids from her own season including a video from one of her dates with Jed with an old lady in the background giving them the side eye. The slide with Jed had the caption that she should’ve paid more attention the lady or something like that. Dylan tweeted (then deleted) that it was childish and ‘if we only knew’. Which started up another conversation of what Dylan’s talking about & whether or not Peter or Tyler had an issue with Hannah since Dylan’s hung out with them recently and Dylan unfollowed Hannah (for the 2nd time) in the same 12 hour time frame that Tyler archived all his pics with Hannah.
Someone saved the whole thing, so here it is:
https://twitter.com/mgot77/status/1212140353534529537
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wVO_RHZGE/
Dylan needs to calm down. I kind of hope that Hannah G dumps him soon, so he goes away.
JMO

Last edited by blueblues on Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:53 pm

@ReneeM I think the quote about "really liking her and thinking she's gorgeous" is an old quote from when they were first linked together. The US weekly article only had one new line about them spotted in the same club NYE. The rest of the article was old stuff. I wish I had these people's jobs laugh out loud Getting paid to write one line and just copy and pasting quotes from previous articles.

This was the original quote from November 27: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-is-hooking-up-with-stassie-karanikolaou/

“Tyler and Stassi are absolutely hooking up. They are keeping things casual, but Tyler really likes Stassi,” the source says. “And he thinks she’s gorgeous.”
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:58 pm

@dee it would be the easiest job in the world!!!!

Dylan is the one that is behaving childishly. It WILL backfire on him.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 pm

And now the post on Reddit about Tyler's mom denying the DM was from her has been deleted. The original poster's account has also been deleted. Before the post was deleted, I saw a comment that said Tyler's mom said the same thing (that Tyler was tired of Hannah's antics) to another IG account so thinks Mama C is lying and covering up her tracks. So the mystery continues....

Seriously though, I wasn't looking forward to Peter's season until recently. I'm so tired of the same (and mostly manufactured) drama! 5 more days!

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:40 pm

Seatee wrote:And now the post on Reddit about Tyler's mom denying the DM was from her has been deleted. The original poster's account has also been deleted. Before the post was deleted, I saw a comment that said Tyler's mom said the same thing (that Tyler was tired of Hannah's antics) to another IG account so thinks Mama C is lying and covering up her tracks. So the mystery continues....

Seriously though, I wasn't looking forward to Peter's season until recently. I'm so tired of the same (and mostly manufactured) drama! 5 more days!

It got deleted because there is actually a rule on reddit that they can't post the account of people (you have to block out the name and picture) that weren't contestants on the show or if they are known for being somewhat social media famous (whatever that means). Even family members of leads gets deleted if their account info isn't block out (seen it happen with stuff posted about Hannah's brother and Peter's mom). It really should of been deleted a long time ago but I guess a mod finally got on to clean it up.

Honestly whether the dm was real or fake I learn my lesson from earlier this summer not to take family members social media so seriously. Sometimes there is just know rhyme or reason to it. Like we never learned why Hannah's brother to this day still follows Luke P and Jed's ex. I said I found it weird Tyler's mom was dming fans anyway.  Hopefully this stuff can put that to a stop. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:45 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zZXvXBppe/?igshid=1v5wmqg5fvtqu

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12