SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:39 am

@Bleiby527 They both admitted there was a lot to talk about. It is a crazy experience. Also, I remember Ryan Seacrest trying to probe Tyler about this, and he said he crashes on his girl friend's couches all the time.

I also don't think they slept together, if that's what you're insinuating. Hannah said in an interview with Lauren Zima that they just talked all night, and that it was not unlike their FS date. Hannah has always been brutally honest so I believe her.

Edit: I will say though, that it was a dumb move for Tyler to spend the night especially when he was already interested in Gigi. That did not look good and sent the wrong signals.

Last edited by Seatee on Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Emeralds Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:50 am

Seatee wrote:@Bleiby527 They both admitted there was a lot to talk about. It is a crazy experience. Also, I remember Ryan Seacrest trying to probe Tyler about this, and he said he crashes on his girl friend's couches all the time.

I also don't think they slept together, if that's what you're insinuating. Hannah said in an interview with Lauren Zima that they just talked all night, and that it was not unlike their FS date. Hannah has always been brutally honest so I believe her.

I 100% believe if she and Tyler had slept together, Hannah would have blabbed for sympathy points. She's a professional victim, IMO. I thought it was clear from Tyler's IG post the day after the finale that Hannah was going to be friend zoned.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:12 am

@Emeralds I thought that IG post was totally friend zoning her too. Saying he "can't wait to see what she does with her future" and thanking her for the experience. That doesn't sound romantic to me at all. I also always thought he looked closed off during ATFR, and Peter was more flirty and had more chemistry with her. No wonder Peter thought they still had a chance.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:53 am

So this is according to Peter so I am not sure how true and its just a guess that he got these from one of the horses mouths. On the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast Peter said twice on there that Hannah and Tyler where dming back and fort and that was the communication between them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:07 am

@smg2587 Yes I heard that too. But like I said, I suspect their conversation was pretty platonic. Maybe Tyler reached out saying he was sorry about Jed, etc. If there was something romantic, ABC would've pushed that story line like mad and not keep the ending so open-ended with them just getting drinks.

But, Tyler is a pretty big flirt so he may have said things that made Hannah think there was something there laugh out loud.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:36 am

I have a bridge to sell y'all if you think Hannah and Tyler had a platonic talk all night during their overnight, laugh out loud. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:39 am

^ Sold!
Why couldn’t they?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 am

Idlemess wrote:^ Sold!
Why couldn’t they?

It's not about what they could do, it's about what they did do, laugh out loud. No couple with that much physical chemistry only talks all night. And they didn't only talk during their fantasy suite either. There was a preview that showed them making out on the boat. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 pm

IMO it's not about what they did or didn't do that night. It's about what happened after. Tyler moved on to someone else he was interested in which he had every right to do so.

If he was interested in starting a relationship with Hannah, he would have done so starting that night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO it's not about what they did or didn't do that night. It's about what happened after. Tyler moved on to someone else he was interested in which he had every right to do so.

If he was interested in starting a relationship with Hannah, he would have done so starting that night.  

I'm not saying Tyler did anything wrong by dating Gigi. I'm saying that there has been a lot of talk on these forums about how Hannah forced Tyler to go out with her and somehow forced him to spend the night, which in my humble opinion is not accurate.

We now have evidence from Peter (either Tyler or Hannah or both told him) that Tyler and Hannah were in contact throughout the season after her breakup with Jed. In my opinion, Tyler was being a typical 26 year old guy and wanted to date both Hannah and Gigi on the down low. He was very naive and had no idea that you can't date two public figures at the same time.

I am not faulting Tyler for this - they are all very young and Hannah did not pick him, she picked Jed. But in my opinion it's a false narrative to say that all of this came from Hannah. They were both in touch with each other throughout the season. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:59 pm

Opinions are just that, opinions. No one has provided facts one way or another, so neither are accurate. No one unless they were in the room with Tyler and H know if they slept together or not. So to say they were dm'ing back and forth so they must have slept together is also not accurate IMHO unless it's stated as an opinion.

As far as the drink suggestion, to me, whether they were dm'ing back and forth or not doesn't prove to me that Tyler "knew" he was going to be asked, but rather his facial expression told me he was clueless. Hannah's expression while she was asking was one of a little kid telling him a secret that he didn't know.

They could have been dm'ing back and forth because of the break up with Jed, or a number of reasons, however one them may or may not have been Hannah telling him she was going to ask him out for drinks. Knowing how TPTB love the shock factor as we have seen many times before Arie/Becca, I wouldn't doubt if Tyler knew nothing about the drink invite. My opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bleiby527 because of this response.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1214601949393211392

I am hoping after next week Tyler doesn't have to deal with anything Hannah related. I would imagine he ignores a lot of SM but once in awhile finds the need to defend himself from what I've seen. That "like" to me was defending himself for moving on which he took a lot of criticism for when he was spotted with someone else.

I’m a Tyler fan but I want to point out that after GiGi and Tyler split up Tyler started hyping up Hannah every opportunity he got (LZ interview, Bach Party podcast, US Mag article (“I don’t know what the future holds”), etc.  Those are just the few I could think of off the top of my head.  He also commented on her 10/29 IG post where she talked about DWTS challenges (“fall down 7 get up 8, you got this”).  Tyler didn’t “have to deal with anything Hannah related” after the GiGi break up, but he wanted to for whatever reason (could be romantic, could be he was anxious about his future after the break-up with GiGi, could be some other reason). But he did that and he did it often and he didn’t have too.  Now he likes a tweet that is factually inaccurate — Hannah told Peter on AFR that she thought he would meet her parents, AKA being in the F2, and on Monday she said “I told you, I had no doubts that you were going to be -- it was you and Jed. . .  you were going to meet my family” — If Tyler was not unhappy when she said it in July (I never saw/ heard him express any unhappiness about it back then), then he shouldn’t be unhappy now.  I’m a huge fan of Tyler, but I’m not a fan of his liking the tweet that he found out he was Hannah’s third choice on Monday.  He was “ALWAYS her biggest fan” in July, then went notably silent while he dated GiGi only to reinsert himself as  her biggest fan as soon as GiGi ended it (including hinting at a possible future together) and now he’s liking an inaccurate tweet that paints Hannah in a bad light for telling Peter that he was her F2, when in fact she didn’t.  He would do better IMO by showing Hannah some grace (and by not hanging out with foul-mouthed Stassie, but that’s another story altogether).  All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12