bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 am

Gigi looks very happy

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:52 am

IMO, this was always the endgame for her. I think both of them got what they wanted from the “relationship”. She got her man back, & Tyler got the headlines he wanted & the street cred from dating a high profile model. All jmo.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Bleiby527 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:55 am

@ReneeM wrote:IMO, this was always the endgame for her. I think both of them got what they wanted from the “relationship”. She got her man back, & Tyler got the headlines he wanted & the street cred from dating a high profile model. All jmo.

Personally I think Gigi got what she wanted but I think Tyler was very naive and had no idea what was going on. I think he just went with the experience and was living day by day as opposed to doing it for the headlines. JMO

Bleiby527

Posts : 616
Join date : 2019-06-04

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:58 am

@Bleiby527 wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:IMO, this was always the endgame for her. I think both of them got what they wanted from the “relationship”. She got her man back, & Tyler got the headlines he wanted & the street cred from dating a high profile model. All jmo.

Personally I think Gigi got what she wanted but I think Tyler was very naive and had no idea what was going on. I think he just went with the experience and was living day by day as opposed to doing it for the headlines. JMO
Well I don’t think he was in on it or anything, he was a pawn in the game, but I do think his interest in Gigi was mostly because of her fame, so I don’t feel bad for him. Jmo.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Bleiby527 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:59 am

@ReneeM wrote:
@Bleiby527 wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:IMO, this was always the endgame for her. I think both of them got what they wanted from the “relationship”. She got her man back, & Tyler got the headlines he wanted & the street cred from dating a high profile model. All jmo.

Personally I think Gigi got what she wanted but I think Tyler was very naive and had no idea what was going on. I think he just went with the experience and was living day by day as opposed to doing it for the headlines. JMO
Well I don’t think he was in on it or anything, he was a pawn in the game, but I do think his interest in Gigi was mostly because of her fame, so I don’t feel bad for him. Jmo.

I would agree with that he was into her because of her fame. I do feel a little bad for him though. He was a pawn in a game he didn't understand. JMO


Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Posts : 616
Join date : 2019-06-04

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 am

Anyways, anyone seen that tik tok of Tyler doing his best magic mike to Yummy by Justin Bieber? It’s horrible, but hot at the same time laugh out loud.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by dee on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:15 am

@ReneeM wrote:Anyways, anyone seen that tik tok of Tyler doing his best magic mike to Yummy by Justin Bieber? It’s horrible, but hot at the same time laugh out loud.
I was hiding behind my hands, yet couldn't stop myself from watching as it was fascinating at the same time rotfl

He's clearly down to make fun of himself with this intentionally cringe video, so I'm cool with it.

ETA: I wonder if filming for his new project wrapped today as evident by this post by one of the designers: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7MloNwJ9mV/
dee
dee

Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Minney on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:52 am

@Bleiby527 wrote:Tyler's ex fling Gigi seems to be back (or at the very least out in public in New York tonight) with her ex, Zayn. I didn't even know who Gigi Hadid was until she followed Tyler (I had heard the name in passing but didn't know what she looked like), but at the time from those who knew more about the Hadids, I heard talk that she might be using Tyler to get back with Zayn. I have no idea if that's true or not, but here we are. JMO

https://twitter.com/zayndailymedia/status/1216214636967727106

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Gigi10

Tyler probably refused to wear that patch-work jacket that coordinates to Gigi's outfit! giggling Looks like everyone's moving on...now if the BN fans could too! cantstopl
Minney
Minney

Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by whit90 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:55 am

I thought this was Tylers thread ? Why on earth do we have a picture of Gigi and her ex on here. They both moved on quite some time ago. :drama
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2744
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by sdmom on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 pm

@whit90 wrote:I thought this was Tylers thread ? Why on earth do we have a picture of Gigi and her ex on here. They both moved on quite some time ago. :drama

Exactly my thought. So if any of a Tyler’s exes have a new boyfriend, it should be posted? I don’t get it.
Isn’t there a celebrity thread? Maybe the picture should belong there, IMO.

Speaking of Tyler’s mom, out of curiosity, I read the comments under his tweet, and many still ship Tannah. One even said your mom loves Hannah. She’s hurting too and needs healing. Huh? How long did his mom spent time with Hannah? Less than 24 hours and how long ago was it? 8, 9 months? If that’s how his mom feels, she, IMO, needs to move on. Big time. Maybe my heart is hardened cause I just don’t understand that kind of emotional attachment.

All IMO.


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 7371
Join date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:23 pm

FWIW, at the time some of us thought that GiGi was using Tyler to get Zayn back.  IMO, the post just solidified that thinking.  I do not think anything else should be posted about her but since I don't follow her, this was the validation that what I thought all those months ago was right and I'm glad to know it.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 1654
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 pm

Gigi and Tyler used each other IMO

We still talk about Hannah in here and that was dead before Tyler and Gigi.

I also don’t understand Tyler’s moms attachment to Hannah but Tyler  tweeted about her sm to make clear his mom doesn’t speak for him. JMO

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum