SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:05 pm

This actually looks like a step down to me. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:07 pm

@Tiggerlgh A step down from what though?

Edited to add: I think this is a pretty exciting venture for him. A lot of people in BN would die to have their own show. The show is not on a big network but it has some pretty big names backing it so could be promising. Modeling is fun for him but I think he knows there isn't much longevity there. And the last thing I'd want Tyler to do right now is go back to the franchise. JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:41 pm

@Seatee Step down from ABC and the Bach shows IMO. a 10 minute mobile streaming show is not nearly the same exposure. And he built a dog house for a rich person. Sorry it just doesn't excite me. All IMO.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:43 pm

@Seatee
I agree. Tyler will be representing this brand new platform that most likely will do very well, since it’s made to cater to the short attention span that many are exhibiting now. He sort of  ‘phoned in ‘ the launching of it, but many people who already follow him had some tidbits of clues to figure it out.
There will probably be more public partying and celebrating the launch soon, maybe with an actual marketing team at the helm! laugh out loud
In the meantime, he has his hands in many pots, so his diversified presence will pay off IMO.

ETA
@Tiggerlgh it doesn’t excite me either - as I am most likely not going to subscribe- but WE are NOT the target audience of this project! JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:58 pm

@Tiggerlgh Oh I agree it definitely won't have the same exposure as a Bachelor show. But I think having his own show gives him more freedom, versus within the franchise, how you're perceived is mostly controlled by TPTB. I think it's a smart move to get away from the franchise. If the show flops, he can always go back to BN but why not capitalize on this opportunity now?

As for the premise of the show, I think it could be interesting. I like home renovation shows in general, and dogs + Tyler is a big thirst trap imo and perfect for his fan base. I'm not sure how the mobile streaming service concept will hold up though; the idea is still odd to me. I also heard he is partnering with a pet charity for the show.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:10 pm

He seemed to have great rapport with his co-host Delia from the stories they posted while they were filming. I’m looking forward to watching them and think the short length of each episode is great for getting his feet wet in the industry and build his TV skills. Going back to the Bach franchise would be a bad move IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Let me clarify. I don't think he should go back to the Bach Franchise. I just thought he wanted a more upward trajectory and I am not really seeing it with this. I could be wrong. Its kind of like Jordan and JoJos show that flopped because it was on a network most their target audience doesn't' watch. Not sure how many people want to pay for another streaming service right now. Its getting as expensive as cable when you start paying for 5 or 6 of them. ALL IMO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:53 pm

I think he’s coming back to the franchise. It’s just a matter of when. JMO

I’m not sure who the target audience for his show is.

I wonder what happened to his campaign in January or was this it? I can’t remember if he actually said campaign or used another word.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:13 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I think he’s coming back to the franchise. It’s just a matter of when. JMO

I’m not sure who the target audience for his show is.

I wonder what happened to his campaign in January or was this it? I can’t remember if he actually said campaign or used another word.

You think he'll be back as the lead, or BIP Just curious. IMO I get the impression that he wants nothing to do with the franchise, but I could be dead wrong. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:56 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Let me clarify.  I don't think he should go back to the Bach Franchise.  I just thought he wanted a more upward trajectory and I am not really seeing it with this.  I could be wrong.  Its kind of like Jordan and JoJos show that flopped because it was on a network most their target audience doesn't' watch.  Not sure how many people want to pay for another streaming service right now. Its getting as expensive as cable when you start paying for 5 or 6 of them.  ALL IMO

No offense to Tyler, but I think this is the best he can do right now. It's not like a major network will give him a show during prime time. He's famous within BN but he's still just a one-season wonder. I think the show could be a good stepping stone. If it flops, then hopefully he would've earned some experience/money that will allow him to do other things. This venture is interesting to me because it's not following the typical BN career path (i.e., podcast, clothing line, tell-all book, etc.) We'll see what happens!

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:01 pm

https://people.com/pets/tyler-cameron-delia-kenza-host-barkitecture-luxury-dog-house-show/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:08 pm

IMO Tyler will not go back to the franchise. He is putting too much behind moving in a different direction. Now....it may be interesting to see he does bachelor live in nyc.
Mike G? Tyler C? or...Matt James? (wild card here)

His show may be hidden on a new network, but Andy Cohen is backing....so. There are a lot of Bravo shows most would agree were bad ideas...ie Real Housewives.

IMO....TC wants to do something more like Jordan.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12