SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:53 pm

That is an excellent article about her.

I'm glad to see that a scholarship will be set up in her name.  Something the boys can be proud of the rest of their lives.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:06 pm

@Seatee Thanks so much for posting the article on Andrea. She's left a big hole in Jupiter FL.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:04 pm

Brain aneurysm... my sister suffered it almost three years ago ! Luckily she’s recovered almost fully, still so discomfort at times but overall good health.

It must be really sudden. I hope Andrea didn’t suffer much pain. Rest In Peace

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:45 pm

This family continues to amaze me with their grace and supportive nature even in the darkest times. Mama C raised great young men and she would be proud of how they are handling her loss. Tyler being positive about all that he was able to share with her is a good reminder to not put off making special moments today with those we love. I didn't "know" her but somehow I've felt like I've lost a friend too. I've always loved her enthusiasm for her boys and felt like she was one of us in her love for TB. RIP Mama C!PINKHEART
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:55 pm

A brain aneurysm is a terrifying thing sad A friend's sister died of this when we were in high school and her sister was just 23. Fit and healthy, no prior health conditions; it was a massive shock to the whole community. Mama C was far too young to die, it would be such a massive shock to them all and so traumatic. I feel so awful for Tyler and his family. Loved Mama C and how involved she got in the bachelorette, she will be missed by many.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:55 pm

I really feel for Tyler and his family. It has to be so hard for him and his brothers along with their dad. After their dad's health problems (and their mom's support throughout that), it is probably scary for all of them to have their main "rock and support" suddenly gone. Her ex-husband most certainly is dealing with not only his own feelings and health, but helping 3 adult sons (2 college-age) in shock and grief. Tyler and his brothers will hopefully have those they can truly rely on and the changes in their life. Tyler may rethink living in New York and the modeling/acting career at this particular time. They are in my thoughts.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:33 pm

@suzq I've wondered the same thing about him staying in NYC. Despite just having gotten his "grown up" apartment together, I think his end goal has always been a return to Jupiter and building construction/contracting. At the very least, he may use Jupiter as home base for travel to various gigs for the present. He'd be closer to his youngest brother and dad.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:09 pm

@pavalygurl Death of a parent can be such an incredibly life-changing experience. When my dad died, I knew that my life would never be the same. It gave me a different perspective on my priorities and what was important in life. I would imagine that Tyler now has some legal, household and financial responsibilities he has to navigate in addition to experiencing shock and grief. I hope he allows himself some time to heal.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:15 pm

They always say that you do not make major life decisions/changes following the death of a loved one.  And, it is true.  My mom passed 23 years ago and dad was here to handle everything.  When he passed almost 4 years ago, it was up to me to handle everything. He lived in NC, I live in OH.  Very high level of stress in my life for over a year because of it.

The inheritance I received was enough that I could retire early.  I chose to keep working as that was the one stable thing in my life during that period. Luckily my employer was understanding if I needed to be on the phone dealing with stuff during the work day.  Timing wise, it worked out best for me to retire a year later.  Emotionally I was ready for that big change in my life. No way I could have handled it before.

And, yes, I would guess it will fall on Tyler. After all he said that he had to handle things when his dad was sick and things looked bleak.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:14 pm

They do say to not make major changes after death of a loved one. I totally get that. I think ultimately Jupiter might feel like home, though and definitely could see him wanting to be there at least part-time for awhile even if he does stay in New York for the entertainment opportunities.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:36 pm

@HavaDrPepper @suzq  ITA This is a difficult time that last more than we think no matter how and when it happens. We know nothing of his Mom’s wishes as it pertains to her house but I suspect it’s either coming back to one or all of them to use or sell and benefit from. As a realtor, she knew firsthand the value and importance of ownership. With the two younger still away in college, Tyler might want to use it as Jupiter base, even in this transition of figuring things out with what he will do with his life. He may even have it as renovation project for his construction cie. ?
That is after they have a lot of time to absorb the shock of her absence and eventually deal with the incredibly challenging tasks of going through everything that is in that house. I went through this myself with my parents and it was emotionally as difficult as it was physically.
They are very loving, well-raised kids and will do what’s right for them and I suspect this will bring them even closer.
Much  PINKHEART  and strength to them!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:37 am

Astrobach wrote:@HavaDrPepper @suzq  ITA This is a difficult time that last more than we think no matter how and when it happens. We know nothing of his Mom’s wishes as it pertains to her house but I suspect it’s either coming back to one or all of them to use or sell and benefit from. As a realtor, she knew firsthand the value and importance of ownership. With the two younger still away in college, Tyler might want to use it as Jupiter base, even in this transition of figuring things out with what he will do with his life. He may even have it as renovation project for his construction cie. ?
That is after they have a lot of time to absorb the shock of her absence and eventually deal with the incredibly challenging tasks of going through everything that is in that house. I went through this myself with my parents and it was emotionally as difficult as it was physically.
They are very loving, well-raised kids and will do what’s right for them and I suspect this will bring them even closer.
Much  PINKHEART  and strength to them!

Tell me about it!  I live in the house my parents built in 1964. They turned it over to me before Mom passed away.  They kept so much stuff and I inherited that tendency as well.  I actually started cleaning out the 1400 sq foot basement before Dad died.  It was slow going as I was still working.  It became my focus after I retired in 2017 and I finally got it done in late 2018.  I did find some real treasures though and actually learned some things about my parents that I didn't know.  You wouldn't believe what I donated and trashed.  Actually had to get a dumpster because I had so much stuff some of which was big.  I filled it up.  And, I don't know how many regular trash bags I put out before that.  Multiple donations were made as well.  It was challenging for me and I am 30+ years older than those boys!

There will be some rough times ahead for them and with the one brother being in the service, he will not be able to help as much as he might like.  They are strong though.   Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 42 3552228123

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12