SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I also agree that deleting IG pic's is his way of moving on. IOW stop tagging me and talking about Hannah. There is no association between Hannah and Tyler's life so why encourage SM/tabloids to continue with the circus that ended months ago and was not any type of relationship to begin with other than knowing each other for a few hours. JMHO.

There are others who deleted traces of their season from their IG, F2 PeterK F2Blake/JoJo, Tyler isn't the only one.
I have to disagree. I think it’s uncommon for F2s to delete all pictures with the lead, let alone all traces of being on the show. I checked JoJo, Blake and Peter, and they still have several posts with their leads.
A few examples:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA9_ja8AKdl/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0GXQugKYf/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_M5i9nr8C/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmL8MWWHvda/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFi3AzAxzM/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnNOnMgr_S/

I think something specific triggered Tyler to delete the pictures, and not just for business reasons or because “it was time”. The main reason is that his buddy Dylan unfollowed Hannah shortly after that. That’s hardly a coincidence IMO.
That doesn’t necessarily mean that he is to blame in any way though.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Seatee Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:13 pm

@blueblues Do we know for sure Dylan unfollowed shortly after Tyler deleted the pics? I know the news was posted on the same day on Reddit, but Dylan could've unfollowed her awhile ago.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:24 pm

I don’t think anything too bad happened. I saw a comment from his mom on one of the tannah fan pages saying she loved the two of them and their beautiful story.

Dylan is Dylan. He’s also Jed’s friend.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:30 pm

I’m of the same mind as @GuardianAngel. Once fans or media board a ship it’s nigh impossible to sink that ship without an overboard act.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Seatee wrote:@blueblues Do we know for sure Dylan unfollowed shortly after Tyler deleted the pics? I know the news was posted on the same day on Reddit, but Dylan could've unfollowed her awhile ago.  

Yes we know for sure Dylan unfollowed shortly after Tyler deleted the pictures. I think something happened between the two of them, as the other poster stated, it is not common at all to delete all photos from the show the way Tyler did. The only other example I can think of are Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:47 pm

@Bleiby527
And we may never know what happened, but if I was guessing, because of the timing, I’d say Peter may know something that resulted in this deletion. He’s the last one to spend alone time with Hannah, as far as we know, and that may have exposed something, as they were all hanging out together recently. Now the question is : Is Peter following and has any Hannah post on his IG?
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:57 pm

We really don’t know peter was the last one to see hannah. Hannah and Tyler could have seen each other privately to avoid the hoopla. Hannah is quiet on social media and Tyler is pretty quiet when he’s in LA vs NY. No way to know if they’ve seen each other.

If there is something there, I don’t think it has anything to do with peter. He follows Hannah and has posts up. He liked her dwts post about winning and has liked Hannah posts by other people. Hannah likes his posts and his mom’s too. Hannah also talked about peter favorably during her ig live when home in Alabama.

And that isn’t the first time the guys hung out with peter. I think he went to the game with his parents and Dustin and just met up with Tyler and his friend. Weird setting to “expose” anything being at a football game for his favorite team and his parents being there. I’m sure he was 100% focused on that game laugh out loud. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:05 pm

Don’t you think if something happened between Tyler and Hannah that he would’ve just unfollowed her too and make a complete break? He did seem to do that before with a “break up”. IMO he had to have known what a stir his deleting pics was going to create, so why not just rip the bandaid off completely and take all the heat at once? For what it’s worth, all the parents are still following each other and the other’s kids.  Tyler and Hannah are still following each other and each other’s parents. Just my thoughts over the last few days.....

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Hannah and Tyler don’t like each other’s pics. They might have each other muted. Hannah stated in an interview she’s a big fan of the mute button. I only remember her going and liking a pic of him and his mom after he commented on her page.  Muting means they don’t have to see each other without creating hoopla by unfollowing. If they unfollowed, it would be a sure sign of something happening. The pics deletion can be blown off as “he just wants to move on but still supports her.” All JMO Gigi unfollowed him first. If Hannah does too, he’ll probably unfollow. JMO

Tyler’s mom is still saying good things about Hannah so I don’t think it was anything bad, maybe they just had a closure conversation and decided not to be in each other’s lives. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah and Tyler don’t like each other’s pics. They might have each other muted. Hannah stated in an interview she’s a big fan of the mute button. I only remember her going and liking a pic of him and his mom after he commented on her page.  Muting means they don’t have to see each other without creating hoopla by unfollowing. If they unfollowed, it would be a sure sign of something happening. The pics deletion can be blown off as “he just wants to move on but still supports her.” All JMO Gigi unfollowed him first. If Hannah does too, he’ll probably unfollow. JMO

Tyler’s mom is still saying good things about Hannah so I don’t think it was anything bad, maybe they just had a closure conversation and decided not to be in each other’s lives. JMO

Tyler's mom will never stop saying good things about Hannah unless Hannah shoots Tyler's dog, that's one thing I am fairly confident of. LOL

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:57 pm

@Bleiby527 LOl well I don’t think she would call their relationship “beautiful” if there was an ugly ending. She could’ve stopped at saying she loved Hannah. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:15 pm

It doesn't really make sense to remove pics of someone who you've already moved on from, imo. It seems petty to me and he could have just left them. Deleting them just gets the undesired result of making him look bad which I'm guessing wasn't what he was going for. All jmo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12