SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:26 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Love the caption "Tyler finally got into Hannah's pants"!
:yes: cantstopl  fitting giggling
heartglasses hi @Norcalgal

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:In the workout live Tyler and Hannah joked around with each other. laugh out loud

Tyler: "Remember that time you didn't give me the rose?"
Hannah: "Remember the time you didn't give me back my suitcase."

laugh out loud I know with the caption of the last tiktok and everything else they are now playing into it a lot. But its good to see them have fun. I honestly am shipping these friendships a lot more than I shipped them as a couple. At the end of the first workout there was about 28k just on Tyler's channel, I didn't check the trainers.

Edit to say the women and the photographer started another live on Hannah's IG doing a ab workout.

She said "Remember the time you took my suitcase."

So... that was her suitcase. There were a lot of analysis that it was different, no it was the same. 100% confirmed it was her suitcase.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Ok they are definitely trolling laugh out loud laugh out loud Good for them. They are both very SM savvy . I knew they would milk this as long as they can. His bff Kate will probably have a post with Hannah B next to up the speculation even more. It’s going to lead to some picture with both Tyler and Hannah together at the end, whether they are friends or dating.

I’m going to assume they are only friends until either confirms any different.

Why is Matt starting to look like frozone rotfl

I died at the suitcase confirmation. Probably Ryan reading Reddit and all their theories laugh out loud

ETA: I’m still dying a little inside about proper social distancing; as the group appears to be under 10 (in the video) but people in their group comes and go and live in different residences, so.... but at least they are now mostly hanging out in the backyard and house. Please no more fan photos. Those are the worst offences. Ok, I’m done my daily rant about that matter laugh out loud

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:41 pm

@suzq I am with you. Right now, I can't imagine his family and friends really letting her get away! They all have bonded.

They seem genuinely happy whatever this is. It will definitely be the start of something long lasting. Friends or not. But I lean towards more.
Mama Brown liking Tyler's tweet about babies being made????
Them both watching fan videos.
I don't know feels like more.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Not, meaning more.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:56 pm

laugh out loud Hannah posted the flip switched one on her account and titled it "the closest Tyler has ever gotten in my pants."

Also the newest on the quarantine crew one is pretty funny as well. Kate and Olivia are reenacting Hannah not giving Tyler the rose and the camera pans over to them. laugh out loud

https://vm.tiktok.com/sdPcw5/

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:58 pm

I am getting way friends vibe which is good for them, but hate that for me
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:09 pm

I don't know who's producing and creating the story boards for their tiktoks, but they have had amazing content non-stop laugh out loud Hope they keep on churning them out, so I'm entertained during my social distancing.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Diana wrote:I am getting way friends vibe which is good for them, but hate that for me
Haha same laugh out loud I was looking forward to maybe getting some sweet cuddly moments but realistically didn't think they would jump right back into something this quickly. They've both JUST gotten themselves really settled on opposite coasts and Tyler won't be in an emotional place for a relationship for some time. I'm super glad for their friendship though, and after she goes back home maybe we'll get some cute social media interactions. And after that... who knows what the future holds for them!

PLUS!!! This week has given us Mattannah and Ryannah and I can't be mad about that. PINKHEART

dee wrote:I don't know who's producing and creating the story boards for their tiktoks, but they have had amazing content non-stop laugh out loud Hope they keep on churning them out, so I'm entertained during my social distancing.
People on Reddit are whining that they're doing it "for clout" and frankly I don't care why they're doing it as long as they don't stop. I'm enjoying watching their antics way more than I probably should.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:33 pm

dee wrote:I don't know who's producing and creating the story boards for their tiktoks, but they have had amazing content non-stop laugh out loud Hope they keep on churning them out, so I'm entertained during my social distancing.
AH-MAY-ZING content. Quarantine crew > Peter’s whole season imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Hannah posted the flip switched one on her account and titled it "the closest Tyler has ever gotten in my pants."

Also the newest on the quarantine crew one is pretty funny as well. Kate and Olivia are reenacting Hannah not giving Tyler the rose and the camera pans over to them. laugh out loud

https://vm.tiktok.com/sdPcw5/

That is freakin' hilarious!!!

I love that they can laugh about it. Shows me that they are in a good spot with each other. I've got some good friends that built a relationship on a friendship like that. Married 29 years last December.

Much needed as I just found out a friend of mine might be stuck in Australia due to COVID-19.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Diana wrote:I am getting way friends vibe which is good for them, but hate that for me

I don't know about friend vibe with the flirty looks she was giving him yesterday and his flirting today during the backyard workout. I actual think they are having a hard time holding back with just wanting to let loose with the PDA . I also think they are the ones putting the tik toc's together . I think there's an undeniable attraction there on both ends. JMO.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12