SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:33 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Hannah posted the flip switched one on her account and titled it "the closest Tyler has ever gotten in my pants."

Also the newest on the quarantine crew one is pretty funny as well. Kate and Olivia are reenacting Hannah not giving Tyler the rose and the camera pans over to them. laugh out loud

https://vm.tiktok.com/sdPcw5/

That is freakin' hilarious!!!

I love that they can laugh about it. Shows me that they are in a good spot with each other.  I've got some good friends that built a relationship on a friendship like that.  Married 29 years last December.

Much needed as I just found out a friend of mine might be stuck in Australia due to COVID-19.

I get the same feeling now.  Was really hoping they were reconnecting romantically but guess not. Love that they are such good friends though.  Hope I’m wrong.  

They seem to really enjoy each other’s company and she fits right in.  THis is what I hoped to see of her in California but she never really seemed to Connect with anyone except Demi and maybe a couple others.  She always seems lonely in California.  Glad she is friends with Tyler and his group.  I don’t think this will be the end of them hanging out together.  That makes me happy. And the fact she is still there and giving us so much content!!! If they are such good friends I do wish she would take a picture with Tyler.  These two don’t care what others think but maybe they are truly worried about everyone would immediately be saying they are a thing just because they took a picture together.  Oh well.  But I would love just one of them hugging!   And them posting it!  🤗🙌💕. Can you imagine?!

I think you're wrong. Would you ever in a million years quarantine during a pandemic with an ex-boyfriend that you had an extremely complicated romantic relationship with just to see where the friendship would go? That makes no sense, especially for someone like Hannah who we know is very motivated to find a partner rather than a new male bestie. She has friends in Alabama, she has parents, she would be with them in Alabama right now if Tyler was only her friend.

I think they're taking it slow and are not defining whatever they have going on, but it's more than a friendship. Tyler has plenty of friends and family support, as we can see. He doesn't need his ex-girlfriend's friendship additionally, unless there is something more there. JMO

Totally agree. That's how I see it too. You can see the attraction between them and the flirting too. No doubt Hannah wants him and I think he feels the same or she wouldn't be there. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:12 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Run, Tyler, run.  laugh out loud Hannah is always looking to extend that 15 minutes.  

Um, are you joking laugh out loud? The Quarantine Crew is obviously coming from Tyler and all of his friends. The main videographer/photographer is one of Tyler and Matt's friends from New York and everyone else in it is a friend of Tyler's. It's something that they are including Hannah in, but it doesn't seem at all like it originates from Hannah. She obviously fits in so well and it seems like everyone is having a lot of fun and is enjoying each other, which is nice to see during such a difficult time.

They are all capitalizing on everyones' interest in whether Tyler and Hannah are currently romantically involved. JMO

Nope. Not joking. I have always thought Hannah loves to do whatever she can to stay relevant. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:24 am

I think whatever anyone wants to think of Hannah, I doubt she showed up to Jupiter (twice) uninvited. Especially since Tyler picked her up from the airport. His friends were all posting with her before she ever posted a thing, and she’s staying at his house. All this to say, she’s not forcing herself on him. She’s there because he wants her to be, even if it’s just as a friend. Also she’s got her own family stuff going on, I doubt staying relevant is on her priority list at the moment. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:42 am

With all these good friends speculations, I just wanted to add my two cents to say that this kind of cheekiness is what I envision behind a great partnership. Not saying they are there right now but ultimately, I personally think it's a dream to have this kind of relationship with your spouse where the chemistry is buzzing but he also happens to be your best friend with whom you can act like a silly goofy friend, just like they seem to be doing now.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:56 am

Hello to all, it's a sunny morning where I am and new rules are  being implemented, so probably last working hours to do. But before I leave for work, hoping to have a lot of material to read later (you do keep me company) Smiley Hugesmile I'd like to clarify something from yesterday's comment.
Do I think Tyler and Hannah are building a relationship that is more than just friends? Most likely yes and I agree with @Bleiby527 above, they both have friends to lean on in the times of need (and family) and they both chose to lean on each other despite their past, that doesn't obligate them to keep strings, nevertheless they choose to maintain them. It may not be a straight up desire to romance, but underneath the obvious desire to be in each other's company, I presume, there's a need for an emotional connection.
Now to be fair, that part is tricky, because the past can't be erased, but it is fragile and when certain "securities" crumble it takes time to build them again. So for me the further assumption I allow to imagine is that they are trying ...
That said, there is no proof that despite their possible intentions they have ever openly discussed them among themselves. Meaning, they might be taking one step at the time without defining what they are doing. IDK if I am making sense to you?

Anyway, personally I wouldn't feel comfortable if people were pointing towards my "crush" all the time and expecting from me to make it work. My childhood trauma, when once visiting a family of my much older friend (she was like a babysitter to me) I was introduced as the girl who came to visit her nephew because I liked him ... and everyone was expecting of us to IDK what? ... we were freaking 6 at the time. Embarressed! and despite many decades past, we both happen to still be single and our families are still proposing that we should try it out. OT i know, so laugh at my misery Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:16 am

Tyler (and friends) are running alright...running to create as many tiktoks with Hannah as they can during this quarantine laugh out loud. I think it's obvious this has nothing to do with relevancy for Hannah. She's doesn't need the followers IMO. JMO.

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:26 am

If I don't get a tic too with the caption "always" confirming their relationship I am out of here.

Kidding because I know they are just friends but I would die laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:42 am

bleuberry wrote:Tyler (and friends) are running alright...running to create as many tiktoks with Hannah as they can during this quarantine laugh out loud. I think it's obvious this has nothing to do with relevancy for Hannah. She's doesn't need the followers IMO. JMO.

@bleuberry
IMO, that’s not a fair statement. Whatever exposure Tyler has beyond being a contestant, good or bad- he has made it happen. Currently, a Calvin Klein ad. He has over 2.2M followers, the most ever of any contestant. He’s making it work. He is his own magic.

Hannah is a gorgeous girl and I wish her only the best but, she is the one who needs to learn to navigate outside ABC, not Tyler. I’ve not seen any accomplishments tptb didn’t have a hand in.

My point is; she’s in Jupiter because they both want her to be. He apparently invited her. She most willingly came with enough stuff to stay awhile. To say either of them are using the other is a stretch IMO but, certainly since he’s home and she’s not - she traveled to be there in a national crisis so any inference that he’s taking advantage is backwards, IMO.

The friends - well, as far as we know, they are old friends, not people they picked up last week so yeah, they’re doing what friends do when you lose your closest and longest love - the woman who brought you into the world. Your real friends come to be with you, to try to comfort you and make you smile. The Coronavirus crisis gives them more time and opportunity to be with him and support.

Now, I’m a sceptic and kinda jaded but, that’s what I see. In any event, no one is using Hannah IMO because what those long term friends and Tyler are doing with HIS videographer from NYC is what they would have been doing if Hannah was in Alabama or, LA or, wherever. The benefit of joining them and having a great time accrues to her. That’s why she’s there. Being with Tyler is the bonus.

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:50 am

I have little doubt from what we knew of her that momma c would gladly open her home to this crew....but there's a piece of me that's hoping they are still respecting the space she lived in and worked hard to keep (it smacks a bit of, the parents are away, so let's party, jmo.) Knowing how the boys cherished their mom, and probably need people around during these difficult days, I am certain there is no disrespect intended. Life is for the living, and Andreas home and possessions are just things after all...but I do hope (and suspect) in some small ways they're finding ways, private little rituals, to remember and honor her even as they goof around, lest they leave this period with the weird taste of regret in their mouths. To everything there is a season....not looking to dress them in black or have them crying all the time, I'm sure they've been through hell. But never ending spring break (is kate the only one with a normal job? Is she teaching online like all the teachers I know?) is not quite a good look either --- Jmho as a daughter of a much-missed mom. But I expect there's a lot going on behind the scenes they are choosing not to video, and rightfully so. Again, not wishing them to wallow in tears and pain...  But, if they choose to sell her house, which i realize they may or may not do, there will be limited time in her space, and i know from experience that once that door is shut it Is so hard to step away, there are stages of grief that need to be traversed whether we like them or not. No real judgment here, just empathy, and hoping the boys will have no regrets. That being said, I too hope Hannah and Tyler will take their time, if indeed they ever want to build something that's more than circumstantial. But I think they're smart enough to realize that. Jmho
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:23 am

Bleiby527 wrote:snip
... Would you ever in a million years quarantine during a pandemic with an ex-boyfriend that you had an extremely complicated romantic relationship with just to see where the friendship would go? That makes no sense, especially for someone like Hannah who we know is very motivated to find a partner rather than a new male bestie.
snip

To be even more specific, Hannah did an Elle interview (Source - starts at about :29) in which she addressed the issue of being too friendly with an ex. Hannah felt it was "OK to support each other but if you've had really deep conversations with someone and been intimate with each other its difficult for a new relationship to understand and too easy for your own feelings to become confused. It's OK to be supportive of each other but to be besties who text isn't helpful for anyone involved." I happen to agree with her advice.

If besties who text isn't helpful, then no way would what Hannah is doing right now be something she would be doing unless there was more to it. Especially because it appears she was at Andrea's funeral and came back to Jupiter only a couple of days after she had left. If she's there now I have to believe it's intentional and that she wants to be there and Tyler wants her to be there.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:48 am

@Lucas15 thanks for the link, now hearing her POV regarding initiation or ending of certain relationships it does put in perspective hers. So I'd agree and now I can also scratch some of my previous doubts ... that probably she has been straight forward already with Tyler and they both know what's at stake here and their intentions are clear.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:53 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Tyler (and friends) are running alright...running to create as many tiktoks with Hannah as they can during this quarantine laugh out loud. I think it's obvious this has nothing to do with relevancy for Hannah. She's doesn't need the followers IMO. JMO.

@bleuberry
IMO, that’s not a fair statement. Whatever exposure Tyler has beyond being a contestant, good or bad- he has made it happen. Currently, a Calvin Klein ad. He has over 2.2M followers, the most ever of any contestant. He’s making it work. He is his own magic.

Hannah is a gorgeous girl and I wish her only the best but, she is the one who needs to learn to navigate outside ABC, not Tyler. I’ve not seen any accomplishments tptb didn’t have a hand in.

My point is; she’s in Jupiter because they both want her to be. He apparently invited her. She most willingly came with enough stuff to stay awhile. To say either of them are using the other is a stretch IMO but, certainly since he’s home and she’s not - she traveled to be there in a national crisis so any inference that he’s taking advantage is backwards, IMO.

snipped.

I'm not bleuberry but I took it as Tyler is creating a lot of tic toc's with Hannah because he wants to. It has nothing to do with IG followers, they each have a ton.

Billysmom wrote:I have little doubt from what we knew of her that momma c would gladly open her home to this crew....but there's a piece of me that's hoping they are still respecting the space she lived in and worked hard to keep (it smacks a bit of, the parents are away, so let's party, jmo.) Knowing how the boys cherished their mom, and probably need people around during these difficult days, I am certain there is no disrespect intended. Life is for the living, and Andreas home and possessions are just things after all...but I do hope (and suspect) in some small ways they're finding ways, private little rituals, to remember and honor her even as they goof around, lest they leave this period with the weird taste of regret in their mouths. To everything there is a season....not looking to dress them in black or have them crying all the time, I'm sure they've been through hell. But never ending spring break (is kate the only one with a normal job? Is she teaching online like all the teachers I know?) is not quite a good look either --- Jmho as a daughter of a much-missed mom. But I expect there's a lot going on behind the scenes they are choosing not to video, and rightfully so. Again, not wishing them to wallow in tears and pain...  But, if they choose to sell her house, which i realize they may or may not do, there will be limited time in her space, and i know from experience that once that door is shut it Is so hard to step away, there are stages of grief that need to be traversed whether we like them or not. No real judgment here, just empathy, and hoping the boys will have no regrets. That being said, I too hope Hannah and Tyler will take their time, if indeed they ever want to build something that's more than circumstantial. But I think they're smart enough to realize that. Jmho

Just wanted you to know I too have felt the same way but I'm glad they are all enjoying themselves. (even though they aren't practising SD!!!) Maybe I'm old fashion, if they kept the SM pics strictly outside, and not inside it would be a little more "proper" for me but it's not about me Smiley The positive is they must not care what anyone is saying, which to me is awesome, otherwise they wouldn't be so visible. yes

Maybe the boys will always keep the house so they have "home" to go to when they are in Jupiter, IDK but IMO it's great they can enjoy it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12