SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:46 pm

I am so over her, really starting to dislike her. Hope she will be wise enough to step back and stay in the real world for a while.

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emeralds Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1215658308012593152?s=20

Thank you, Chris, for finally admitting that marketing Hannah as a strong, empowered woman was complete & utter nonsense & frankly insulting to actual strong women. Being a 'beast', a 'hot mess', and 'woe is me' isn't cute or something to embrace, but Hannah sure seems to think it's adorable. I guess this persona she's adopted will make her a wealthy woman because many seem to eat it up, but it'll be interesting to see if she ever outgrows it.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:51 pm

@notarose IA Hannah is building a brand. She’s 25. Her crazy is pretty tame. She’s just not hiding anything. JMO IA this will keep people interested in her and her social media numbers up through peters season which is a feat. To be seen how she can capitalize on it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I am so over her, really starting to dislike her. Hope she will be wise enough to step back and stay in the real world for a while.

I believe she has been on the pagent scene too long. IMO Everything surrounds being better than everyone else. On the Bachelor, then Bachelorette there is this kind of thinking- winning. Having a part in what was done to Tyler and Peter to me was cruel and yes even Jed IMO. ( I realize producers thought most of the drama up but there is the word NO.) If she really was in love with Jed she could have- forgiven him ( He was not engaged). Afterall, most do go on the show and have either broken up recently with someone or left someone behind. That is reality. After the pagents their was, Bachelor, Bachelorette -then we have Dancing with the Stars- again the aim to be the best. IMO this winning does not determine ones worth. I would like to see her really happy- just do not think this is the way to find happiness.

Last edited by just me on Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:54 pm

I think the way Hannah handled the song was perfect!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Jjvrzpmdm/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7JS8CKD706/

Btw, fwiw, I think Hannah was very kind to Jed on atfr.  I think she did in fact forgive him, but knew herself well enough to know that their relationship began on a damaged foundation that would be hard to repair, so she walked away. I'd have done the same. People come into our lives for different reasons/seasons...choosing not to marry one does not make you cruel. Jmo. If one has doubt about a relationship marriage is not the answer. Jmo

But I do agree that she has spent a lot of time in competitive environments, and that I'd love to see her find something of her own, outside of entertainment, that she can do for the sheer joy of it. I'm glad she's resolving to continue dance lessons for the fun of it. I think at one point she was talking about female empowerment programs, possibly for teens, etc....that would be awesome, jmo.  But IMO the entertainment field will not help her insecurities, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 am

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1215658308012593152?s=20

I really hope she distances herself from the franchise for the sake of her sanity. Girl needs to step back and get her sh*t together.
Yes! and can you imagine her having a FEW more YEARS of contractual obligations with ABC where she is a puppet to their schemes for ratings’s sake! A good therapist would also help her sort through who she really is and wants, not always trying to please others and conforms to the stereotypical Southern girl.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:58 am

Haven’t seen this article posted....

https://acceptthisrose.com/2020/01/09/bachelor-peter-weber-hannah-brown-tyler-cameron-dirty-laundry/

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:34 am

^^she raises some interesting points...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:58 pm

For me, the problem with that article, is I don't know what Hannah said to Peter, other than she let him know she was living near him. He seems to have been very upset that she invited Tyler for drinks after he thought she would contact him. I also don't know what he's referring to with the first bold. What is he talking about that he didn't know Hannah still felt that way? The last point, he trails off with regards to what they spoke about. "that we had talked about…"

“[And] she asked Tyler out. I was like, ‘What the hell?!” He expanded on his feelings adding, “I didn’t know that she still felt that way for me. I wasn’t DMing her like Tyler had been DMing her…they had been talking a little bit. I had never reached out to her. I was waiting to talk to her at ATFR. The part that pissed me off and hurt me was that we had talked about…And maybe I shouldn’t have gotten excited….”

I think the point he was making is he wasn't in contact with Hannah, like her and Tyler were DM'ing a little, he was waiting till ATFR to talk to her, so he had no idea how she felt. Then at the ATFR they had talked about....after she told him she lives near him so it must have surprised him to hear how she "still felt". To me it sounds Hannah gave him the impression she was still interested and Peter is not revealing the details of the whole conversation. Just my speculation since none of it is clear to me.

https://acceptthisrose.com/2020/01/09/bachelor-peter-weber-hannah-brown-tyler-cameron-dirty-laundry/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:01 pm

I personally don't want to see Hannah Brown as Bachelorette again. Let someone else have a turn. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:42 pm

Don’t hate me but need to ask - is there any evidence that Peter chooses no one and comes home to pursue a relationship with HB? I know RS is stating she is not involved at frc but where is his evidence coming from? Some of Peters media references could be about HB? And it has been difficult to work out any shv with Madi and Hannah Ann?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:10 pm

Loulou wrote:Don’t hate me but need to ask - is there any evidence that Peter chooses no one and comes home to pursue a relationship with HB? I know RS is stating she is not involved at frc but where is his evidence coming from? Some of Peters media references could be about HB? And it has been difficult to work out any shv with Madi and Hannah Ann?  

He never gives us where his info comes from. That would reveal his sources.

From everything he has been saying he is adamant that HB is a non factor for the rest of the season, but has been hearing different stuff about Madi and HA.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
FLChica
northernviewer
pavalygurl
LoveDovez
Loulou