SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:20 am

atem wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Oh man I feel sorry for whoever is F1 - Especially after seeing that preview

Why?  What's is the preview?

Lol the one after the episode....He just looks like a horny puppy dog
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
atem wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Oh man I feel sorry for whoever is F1 - Especially after seeing that preview

With the pillow fight one? What was shown? Is the concert date with VF being shown next week too or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:22 am

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:32 am

IMO from tonight and from the upcoming previews you can tell he is romancing Madison and just doing a show with the rest of them jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:33 am

From the preview shown tonight, was there anything to use for sleuthing or is it just what we already know from RS?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplepat Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:36 am

Speaking of being "genuine" A short time ago you weren't in the right head space and now you
are?? Have a hard time believing this. Things didn't end with Hannah B.. For whatever reason,
I feel Peter is just going thru the motions with the girls. I don't feel his heart is where it needs to
be. It is elsewhere. In the end, hope I am wrong.

Purplepat

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:37 am

atem wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
atem wrote:

With the pillow fight one?  What was shown?  Is the concert date with VF being shown next week too or not.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7SLpqigUP5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link this preview after next week preview it goes to "then later in the season"
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:41 am

Jolena wrote:IMO from tonight and from the upcoming previews you can tell he is romancing Madison and just doing a show with the rest of them jmo

100% agree. He seems already in love with her IMO that gift he gave her was very very personal
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:46 am

Thanks for the link. I will see if there is anything 'new' in this preview.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:49 am

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:IMO from tonight and from the upcoming previews you can tell he is romancing Madison and just doing a show with the rest of them jmo

100% agree.  He seems already in love with her IMO  that gift he gave her was very very personal

I think he's in love with her already too. At the end of the season previews he says he is madly in love and won't give up. After seeing that I'm thinking the something that Chris tells him that they just found out is Madison got cold feet or Madison left because she just found out her father didn't give his permission , something along those lines and I think within the next few weeks something will be filmed around that and we'll get the full story at ATFR. I think what were seeing with Hannah Ann is all about getting her to the final position but no intentions of her ever being the F1. Could be that the whole sexual , windmill, 4 x theme will end up being a shocker that he's in love with a virgin., the complete opposite of the image they portrayed of him. JMO Wouldn't that be a first for the show that the bachelor ends up falling in love with a virgin? I know Sean and Colton were virgins but I don't recall a bachelorette ever being F1 that was. (not including BIP Ashlely I) I remember Sadie on the prince's season was a virgin but ended up being the F2. Any thoughts?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:10 am

The Bachelor @BachelorABC
When someone else has Peter’s attention rofl #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/D1c4qFrMcL
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
MsBuckingham
Astrobach
Amethyst
limoncello
luvstx