SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:47 pm

@northernviewer Madison and Hannah Ann
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:@northernviewer Madison and Hannah Ann

Thanks. I can totally see them being F2 from edit so far. And if there's no spoiled ending as of yet due to a non traditional Bach FRC ... theres no reason to give a hidden edit to either. First impression rose and first 1/1 date it is :yes: he knew what he wanted from the beginning it seems.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:50 pm

My daughter aptly started that Peters reaction to the news on FRC day wasn’t that emotional. She felt he showed more emotion when Hannah sent him home last season.

I think she’s right and, therefore, think the “twist” isn’t that big. Maybe just that F1 wouldn’t accept a proposal.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:52 pm

And does anyone else think it would be unusual for TPTB to show such special moments (e.g. the giving of the gift) with the lead and the F1? I had been thinking that madi was his choice but I am waivering now due to her being unhidden
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:56 pm

@luvstx Nah on Ben's season he gave Lauren a picture of the two of them and they showed it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:57 pm

Ratings:

“The Bachelor” dipped in the TV ratings from its season 24 premiere last week, but still comfortably topped Monday night.

The ABC dating show came in at a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49, down 18% on the premiere, and drew 5.4 million total viewers, down roughly 10% from the 6 million who tuned in for the premiere. “The Good Doctor” also fell off a little in the 10 p.m. time slot scoring a 0.8 rating and 5 million viewers, down over 1 million from last week.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-dips-1203466439/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:58 pm

This season seems super extra artificial than the previous ones. At least in the past, some people came off as genuine (or at least I bought it).
I miss those times when we had over 50 pages per episode.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 pm

I don't like Victoria F, but it would be interesting to see if she is really that shy and stuff, it is really getting me. And I don't like Hannah Ann more and more, but she is manipulative, so Peter likes them both! And I can totally see them being F2 from edit so far too!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

“The Bachelor” dipped in the TV ratings from its season 24 premiere last week, but still comfortably topped Monday night.

The ABC dating show came in at a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49, down 18% on the premiere, and drew 5.4 million total viewers, down roughly 10% from the 6 million who tuned in for the premiere. “The Good Doctor” also fell off a little in the 10 p.m. time slot scoring a 0.8 rating and 5 million viewers, down over 1 million from last week.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-dips-1203466439/

Going up against the National Championship I expected nothing less. I flipped back and forth last night between the two. So couldn't post here much as I was way behind on the show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:24 pm

My reactions from the first two episodes:

I like many of the women including Mykenna, Sydney, Lexi, Victoria P., and Shiann (who was full of insecurities in the first episode, but rallied by episode 2.) I also generally like Madison despite the recent "genuine and real" social media fiasco. (Regarding that, I was reminded of a reply RS gave to a fan who inquired about what percentage of the cast members come on to promote themselves as opposed to finding love. And he responded, "All of them.") Something about Madi's conversation with Pete last night raised a bit of a flag with me. I can't quite put a finger on it, other than that her reactions to him seemed somewhat off to me -- less than genuine. Maybe she's holding something back?

I didn't like Hannah Ann going back three times on night one. There is a fine line between bold and rude, and I think she crossed it. And I wasn't happy with Peter for validating that. However, apart from that I have no real objection to her. She just isn't my cup of tea. She does have tons of confidence, and should go a long way with this franchise. Looks-wise, she reminds me of Caelynn.

Victoria F. is a beautiful woman, but the personality that she has thus far displayed is so flat and unappealing that I'm at a loss as to how she became such a man-trap.

Kelsey, wow. It would be easy to dismiss her as being just another drama queen. In retrospect, I find her behavior disturbing, and I'm starting to wonder how she passed all of the show's pre-qualifying evaluations.

Hannah B. -- I see her convos with Peter as just being part of a typical messy breakup.

By this point, Peter's preferences for Madi, Hannah Ann, and to a lesser extent, Victoria F. are so clear that I have to wonder how the other women in the house are feeling about it. I think it would be very tough for them to keep up the enthusiasm given that they are already pretty much out of the running. As for Pete, I feel that at this point he is struggling with "managing the house" in the same manner that most leads struggle.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 pm

Two episodes down and its pretty clear to see Peter's preferences in the women. Pretty clear he saw something in Hannah Ann and Madison since the beginning. And there are things about Victoria F that he clearly intrigue by. Other than those three his early likes seem to include Kelley, Victoria P and honestly I'll add Kelsey to that list. Because of the fact he kept chasing her down when she was upset and kept making up for opening that wine bottle by accident.  Also he is clearly physically attracted to Mykenna and Sydney but sees no future there, imo.

Hate to say this by I probably be irrational as Kelsey was that night of the RC if someone else opened my $250 of Dom that I been saving when all the show gives you is $7 cheap stuff (and I don't drink alcohol). Having said that I would of tried to get Hannah Ann's side the next morning (but looks like we get that next week) and she was also pretty irrational with Mykenna taking time before her for no reason.

Hannah Ann has such a robotic personality that comes off when watching her. Like I know she didn't know and was sorry about what happen with Kelsey but watching her I don't quite believe her. Also anyone couldn't take their eyes off that hole in that wedding dress she wore. It was in a pretty noticable spot and didn't do anything for her great body so not sure why she let producers talk her into that one but she still won anyway.

Don't buy the Victoria F shy act one bit but do think there is some insecurity there. Not sure why but I do. Probably will get egg on my face for that. Peter pulling her away from the camera and not just making out with her to shut her up like he did with Mykenna kind of proves to me that she was one of his favorites earlier on.

I think Madison seems nice enough but I am just having trouble connecting with her or believing she is actually ready for marriage. I find it hard to believe any 23 year old is but more so with her. Also as @bluwavz said party of me wonders part of the attraction from Peter is because she is so prefect on paper.

Honestly the editing of the Hannah B convo was weird. Clearly the cameras got kicked out of the room but I also think Peter did get some closure out of it. But what the showed up of course has fans wondering what else.

Right now I find it hard to connect with a lot of this cast and that includes Peter. I know we will probably see more manufactured stuff next week knowing what is to come. I guess we will see if I can come around to them. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:58 pm

https://youtu.be/t-SvopB0Z-I
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
MsBuckingham
Astrobach
Amethyst
limoncello
luvstx