SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:00 pm

https://youtu.be/BTbYHR2QjnY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:50 pm

**snipped**
smg2587 wrote:Hate to say this by I probably be irrational as Kelsey was that night of the RC if someone else opened my $250 of Dom that I been saving when all the show gives you is $7 cheap stuff (and I don't drink alcohol). Having said that I would of tried to get Hannah Ann's side the next morning (but looks like we get that next week) and she was also pretty irrational with Mykenna taking time before her for no reason.

I didn't see the brand. But if I was bringing a bottle of expensive champagne, I sure wouldn't be walking away from it. That, or I would leave a note on the tray saying something like, "Looking forward to sharing this with you, Pete! I brought this especially for you. Love, Kelsey." But that wouldn't start any drama, now would it?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Amethyst wrote:**snipped**
smg2587 wrote:Hate to say this by I probably be irrational as Kelsey was that night of the RC if someone else opened my $250 of Dom that I been saving when all the show gives you is $7 cheap stuff (and I don't drink alcohol). Having said that I would of tried to get Hannah Ann's side the next morning (but looks like we get that next week) and she was also pretty irrational with Mykenna taking time before her for no reason.

I didn't see the brand. But if I was bringing a bottle of expensive champagne, I sure wouldn't be walking away from it. That, or I would leave a note on the tray saying something like, "Looking forward to sharing this with you, Pete! I brought this especially for you. Love, Kelsey." But that wouldn't start any drama, now would it?

They probably didn’t give her that option and people set up,these special places all the time on the show and leave it.  This was a producer set up. I can’t blame her for getting upset. But they are fine now, so I don’t see this as a big deal. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:18 pm

Didn't someone set up a "lounge" area on another one of the seasons only to have a different girl and the bachelor use it and she found them there?

IMO, TPTB had Kelsey put her stuff out then set up the other champagne area as well. Then told Hannah Ann that there was a champagne bottle waiting for her and Peter to share and sent them on their way... past Kelsey's area.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:07 pm

What I found interesting in the GMA interview is that Courtney said Kelsey had pretty much talked to everyone in the house from day 1, about her plan to drink that special bottle with Peter, and according to her, it was nearly impossible for HS to NOT know that. Because we saw her interrupt without any shame, several times different women, I can see how she is extremely aggressive in her approach and thinks she can get away with anything.

I’m not very surprised by Kelsey’s reaction and the words she used. After all she lived with her and could see a lot more than what is selected to air. The fact that HS also complained to Peter and accused Kelsey of ‘ bullying’ demonstrate how under the guise of sweet innocent airs, she can be mean and manipulative.
Kelsey may have overreacted a bit, but she had legitimate feelings and probably bottled up a lot of stuff before the Champagne trigger help catalyse those feelings outwardly.
Obviously TPTB holds a big piece of responsibility in this drama, but no matter what, the reactions are what is filmed and what we get to judge. And for me, I saw many sides of HS through the whole episode that are not so pretty or kind.
I really wonder how Peter is reacting NOW that he sees the way these women are behind his back.
JMHO

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MsBuckingham Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:43 pm

Some thoughts after watching the second episode:

- I don't understand the edit behind the Hannah/Peter scene. The scene, last week, felt like a completely organic, unprepared, unscripted discussion between two exes where they are clearly still in love and don't know what to do about it. This week's conclusion felt rushed and lacked any kind of clarity.
He was under contract for eight weeks to film The Bachelor, she was under contract with DWTS, even if they'd wanted to give it a go, they couldn't have. My guess is Peter talked to producers about the possibility of somehow trying to have something with Hannah and they reminded him that he can't. Either Peter is doing the acting of a lifetime with those women or I mistook his relationship with Hannah but it's unlikely.
I think that privately they decided they were not over each other and that they'd try for something after both of their contracts. Peter might have fallen in love in the meantime but I don't believe those feelings for Hannah just vanished in two minutes like we are led to believe. It's just that ending the filming of a show after two days just isn't done. I feel very sad for both of them, they had more love and chemistry and longing in one conversation than he's had with anybody.

- As a consequence, I'm baffled as to the women's reaction. Again - great acting? Are you telling me they're all staying for a man everyone knows now still has deep feelings for his single ex? I can't imagine anyone being that confident.

- I love Hannah. I think the ending can't be spoiled because it hasn't happened yet and it's got something to do with her. In the end, I think it's between her and Madison.

- If Hannah Ann is either F1 or F2, she's getting a REALLY unflattering edit. I'm not loving her portrayal on the show at all. She's extremely pretty but that's the end of it for me.

- I really like Victoria P. she's always smiling when other girls get roses or are called on date cards, she's really sweet and gorgeous.

- I would be fine with Madison being F1, she's getting a really good edit and she seems very sweet, though at this point I think he's more into her than she is into him and judging by his comments (wanting someone who wants him as much as he wants them), I can see that putting him off at some point, I don't know.

- Victoria F's segments are so weird knowing what we do.
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:31 am

MsBuckingham wrote:As a consequence, I'm baffled as to the women's reaction. Again - great acting? Are you telling me they're all staying for a man everyone knows now still has deep feelings for his single ex? I can't imagine anyone being that confident.
Because maybe 2 of them max actually really like Peter & everyone else is there to boost their SM followings, go on paradise (to further boost their SM followings), & become full time influencers. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:06 am

After taking a peek at Madison's IG pics and reading some of the captions she wrote. IMO if Peter didn't pick her he missed out on what seems to be a really great gal. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:20 am

Ashley I's Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30522215/bachelor-peter-weber-season-24-episode-2-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:25 am

I watched Episode 2 again and I noticed that when Peter gave Maddi-Rose the photo -
they once again always seem to do the "lean in - touch foreheads - kiss - and then she
rubs her nose with his" routine. They did it on the first 1-on-1 as well, only this time
Peter let out a quick almost purring sound. His entire body language around her - to
me - seems so relaxed and almost giddy-like!

I think he is very much into her, but as she stated earlier- she takes things slow and
is a bit cautious, so perhaps she is holding back a bit - at least this early on.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:16 am

@MsBuckingham Welcome1 I'm glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:56 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1217477925672452098?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
MsBuckingham
Astrobach
Amethyst
limoncello
luvstx