SELECT CONTENT

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lstiff Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Changed my mind after some long thought out sleuthing all day (that I’m trying to compile for the appropriate threads).

I think the Mom bring her home crying scene is when he sees his family before MTP since he hadn’t seen them since vow renewals (the day BEFORE HB returns) and catches them up on what has transpired since then including HB returning and presumably leaving to do DWTS. He doesn’t take her advice and ends up at FRC and Barb comes there (I think she’s in the black dress and hat in promos) to tell him she thinks he’s making a mistake. He is very close to his family so I can see him in a tailspin by this. That or the wildfires are close and they have to wrap up and leave without filming the ending. IMO

This is my final prediction until I’m proven right or wrong, promise. laugh out loud

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:17 pm

My joke one is Hannah and Madi decide they are in love with each other and neither show up to the FRC as they ran off together. Will be back with real guess later but agree something similar to Colton 2.0

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:47 pm

lstiff wrote:Changed my mind after some long thought out sleuthing all day (that I’m trying to compile for the appropriate threads).

I think the Mom bring her home crying scene is when he sees his family before MTP since he hadn’t seen them since vow renewals (the day BEFORE HB returns) and catches them up on what has transpired since then including HB returning and presumably leaving to do DWTS. He doesn’t take her advice and ends up at FRC and Barb comes there (I think she’s in the black dress and hat in promos) to tell him she thinks he’s making a mistake. He is very close to his family so I can see him in a tailspin by this. That or the wildfires are close and they have to wrap up and leave without filming the ending. IMO

This is my final prediction until I’m proven right or wrong, promise. laugh out loud

It's not the bolded. They were in Alice Springs which is a very, very long way from where any of the bushfires were at the time. They were much closer during the FS part of their trip and they didn't cancel that (even then they were a very safe distance away). Australia is huge!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:20 am

Peter chose Madison to meet his whole family at the vow renewal date and whispered to his Dad that "we've got a special one right here".  This suggests to me she was his favourite from the start, and IMO her parents would also have formed a special bond with her during this time.

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 ZkkOM8w

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 TI9qF7w

If it's true that Madison's Dad didn't give his blessing for Peter to propose, she may have not wanted to put herself in the position of having to either a) accept a proposal knowing her family didn't approve, or b) turn Peter down (if contestants are even allowed to do so?)

Faced with this seemingly impossible choice, she refuses to attend the FRC.  CH arrives to tell Peter that Madison's not coming.  Peter doesn't know why she isn't there.  "Does she not want to be with me?  Well then I'd better pick Hannah.  But Madison is my fave so..."

He's torn with indecision.  He goes back to camp for some thinking time.  CH comes to have a fatherly chat.  It's hot AF (NT in Nov - duh) so he rips off his jacket and leaves it on the bed.  In the next SC he is jacketless, as they march through the bush looking for answers.  

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4rplzQG

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 F4G0Yq9

Meanwhile, Madison is telling producers she can't continue until she speaks to her family.  She wants to go home.  It should be noted here that Ooraminna Homestead is literally the middle of nowhere.  No way did Madison just hitch up her skirt and boot scoot back to the airport in a huff.  

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 EetTZ1T

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 KTo8oDS

Source

For context, this is the Rainbow Valley near Ooraminna, which I'm pretty sure is where they shot the aerial footage at the start of the ep (the rocks have a similar white band around the base).  She would have had to be driven out of there.  If Madison left, TPTB definitely enabled it, IMO.

Rainbow Valley:

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 HmyVXdx

Source

Opening scene ep 1:

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 MOCluPN

Meanwhile Hannah Ann is waiting at the FRC location in her posh frock almost passing out from heat exhaustion.  Someone jogs up and lets her know that Madi's done a runner and the FRC is a bust.  Hannah must surely deduce from this she's not F1 (else Madi's exit wouldn't matter...).

About to lose the last of the daylight, I think at this point they call the whole thing off and head back to Alice.  Next day, Pete's Mum and Dad are enjoying the hotel airconditioning and sipping mimosas when they are rudely interrupted by Pete busting in and telling them Madi's legged it.

IMO they will surely favour the nice conservative girl who works with children over model/pageant girl Hannah (and definitely over the sexy "home wrecker" Victoria) so Madison is the one his Mum would want Pete to "bring home" to them, IMO.  And that's where the episode ends.  

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Z3R1lco

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 6yJnGx8

CH in voiceover:  "So what happened when they got back to the States?  Has Peter seen Madison since he returned home?  Has Madison's father give her permission?  Will he propose to her tonight?  Find out in the live conclusion to the most DRAMATIC season in Bachelor history."

So that's my guess.  laugh out loud  For the record, I don't get a blissful in love vibe from Pete post-show.  I haven't watched many interviews but the clips I've seen he looks down a lot, avoiding eye contact.  If he does propose at the ATFR I will suspect it's mainly for "good TV" value.   Meh.

All SCs from episode 1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:10 am

@Bobette cantstopl YOU ROCK! Great synopsis and very plausible!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:55 am

@Bobette laugh out loud thanks mate you have saved me a ton of hours of torture watching this season cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:58 am

@bobette the family left the states on November 10th and FRC was November 17th Australia time, so I guess it could be plausible the family stayed that long!

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:43 pm

@Bobette Like your analysis! Almost sounds like a romance novel - LOL! Personally, I think Peter is ready to play the field.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:43 pm

I like Bobette's analysis too. It sounds to me the most reasonable and likely the way it all went down. We shall see. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:01 pm

Loved readin your episode recaps for Bach AU @bobette. Thanks for being your skills to US Bach!

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:56 pm

Thanks y'all  : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887   Now watch me be totally wrong.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:56 am

Since I've just been told that peter actually has gone on record to claim that his season ends differently I'd like Victoria P's whereabouts since she's left. I know she left on her own accord to crown a pagent winner, but what if she comes back and that's what chris is telling peter. It's also a long shot but maybe that's why SHV haven't been slethued because the focus has been on Maddie and Hannah

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Amethyst
LadyisaDame
just me
Newto
Summerfun1980
atem
CaliforniaGirl
ule101
mbl
Norcalgal