SELECT CONTENT

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CaliforniaGirl Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 am

I don’t think his mom is talking to him in LA.

The artwork behind her is Aboriginal art, which is very common in Australia (especially in the Northern Territory).

I believe that was filmed somewhere near Alice Springs.

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:24 pm

I agree and didn’t Peter himself kind of gave the clue by saying that the ‘ last week’ was the.hardest ‘ which is when his parents were visiting...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:26 pm

@Bobette I really like your detailed analysis.  Pretty much what I was thinking.

His parents have met Madison twice... at the vow renewal date and at the LCD.  I have no doubt that she was probably their favorite because they were comfortable with her before she ever walked through the door for the LCD. I think that it really hits home for Madison at the LCD and she gets spooked because her father did not give his blessing.  Thus her choosing to leave WITHOUT SEEING PETER.  I am also guessing because of the location that she refused to see him and had TPTB get her out of there before he could come for her.

My one question is whether Chris told him Madison booked out of there before he saw both girls or after he had already let Hannah Ann go.  If Chris told him before he saw either girl then he would have had to make the decision as to whether he keeps Hannah Ann around (as a default) if Madison was his first choice.  For a guy that falls in love easily, that would be agonizing.  In the end though, I think he chooses to let Hannah Ann go and chooses to go with no one... until he talks to his parents who are still in Australia. And, his mom telling him to go after her.  

IMO, Victoria is non-entity in all this as she would not be in the FRC location. She is probably still in a hotel elsewhere in Australia.  No need for them to take her to that location when she was not involved with filming (remember Jason said he was in Thailand after Becca let him go but Garrett and Blake went on to the Maldives).

The whole "Never happened before" would be Madison leaving without seeing Peter, then Peter choosing not to continue on with the other girl but leaving as a single man.  His going after Madison later would be like Colton only it wasn't in Australia since we know how quickly they got back after FRC day.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:04 pm

Peter says 'How can she give up' at the Final 3 Rose Ceremony. What if, even though he cut Victoria F, Madi doesn't accept the rose and leaves.  I don't know.  Something seems so off about it all. But, I think he wasn't going to propose to Hannah S or he was on the fence when the show goes to him and says that Madi wants to talk to him or something.  He realizes that he wants to do that and decides not to propose.

His Mom meets Hannah S, but when she finds out Madi left and won't be meeting them, she tells him to go after her.

What if he gives Hannah the first rose. It's between Victoria F and Madi. All of America saw Peter roll in the bed with Victoria F. He calls Madi's name. Victoria F has a complete meltdown. She slept with him and yet he picked Madi, the virgin. Madi sees this and it sends her world upside down. She knows Peter had sex with Victoria F or why else would she break down like that? Madi decides that she can't continue and leaves. That is why he looks like he is dazed and confused after it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:26 pm

Never been done before. Maybe peter was going to propose to Hannah Ann and stopped himself and That’s the shot of Hannah Ann crying at what looks like a final rose ceremony. The audience will think a proposal to Hannah Ann is going to happen and then it doesn’t. Colton never got close to proposing to someone else.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:39 pm

I think that is a super valid theory.

I think he cuts Victoria at the F3.

Madison self eliminates at (or around) the same time.

Leaving Hannah Ann as the only girl left to MTP. But Madi already did.

Peters mom finds out Madi is out. Cries to peter to go get her, but she won’t talk to him at that time.

Peter is going to propose (or is in the process of proposing) to Hannah Ann. (Screen cap of her crying is FRC IMO)

CHRIS stops peter, saying Madison wants to talk.

“The season could still be going on....”

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:45 pm

Okay new theory. He lets F2 go and is about to propose to F1 and she (or he) doesn’t want to continue so he leaves the show single. He reaches out to HB after he’s back (no cameras or SHV) and we find out the conclusion of this “ongoing ending” at AFR. Whoever RS leak is wouldn’t have known past the last episode. I still can’t see this ending with him and anyone but HB. I even gave thought to another ex showing up and him realizing he wanted her but he said he was in love with HB episode 1, asked her to come back and said he thought about leaving so if he’s going back to an ex, in my mind it’s only her. Ugh March is so far away laugh out loud 🤦🏼

IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:03 pm

lstiff wrote:Okay new theory. He lets F2 go and is about to propose to F1 and she (or he) doesn’t want to continue so he leaves the show single. He reaches out to HB after he’s back (no cameras or SHV) and we find out the conclusion of this “ongoing ending” at AFR. Whoever RS leak is wouldn’t have known past the last episode. I still can’t see this ending with him and anyone but HB. I even gave thought to another ex showing up and him realizing he wanted her but he said he was in love with HB episode 1, asked her to come back and said he thought about leaving so if he’s going back to an ex, in my mind it’s only her. Ugh March is so far away laugh out loud 🤦🏼

IMO

I don't see how it fits with 'we have something to tell you' quote. Nor the F3 when he says 'how could she give up' or whatever. RS knows something and he isn't sharing it, because he wants us going to his site/Instagram.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:16 pm

lstiff wrote:Okay new theory. He lets F2 go and is about to propose to F1 and she (or he) doesn’t want to continue so he leaves the show single. He reaches out to HB after he’s back (no cameras or SHV) and we find out the conclusion of this “ongoing ending” at AFR. Whoever RS leak is wouldn’t have known past the last episode. I still can’t see this ending with him and anyone but HB. I even gave thought to another ex showing up and him realizing he wanted her but he said he was in love with HB episode 1, asked her to come back and said he thought about leaving so if he’s going back to an ex, in my mind it’s only her. Ugh March is so far away laugh out loud 🤦🏼

IMO
Why do you think that?  There is no indication IMO that he goes back to any ex including HB.  A different ex does show up but not to get back with him but to share information about a contestant.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:22 pm

In re-reading the Robert Mills interview, he says that 'Meet The Parents' is something that never happened before. We have had it where the family meets one contestant, but never where they met one of the Final 2, but she left before they could meet her again?

RS is the one brining up Madison's Dad not giving permission as a 'nugget' as to the finale. But, doesn't know if her Dad later gave permission or not.

When Peter hears the news, he's not happy. He's shocked to the point of having to lay down. So, why would HB saying she wants to see him cause that reaction? Wouldn't he be giddy?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:01 pm

atem wrote:In re-reading the Robert Mills interview, he says that 'Meet The Parents' is something that never happened before. We have had it where the family meets one contestant, but never where they met one of the Final 2, but she left before they could meet her again?

RS is the one brining up Madison's Dad not giving permission as a 'nugget' as to the finale. But, doesn't know if her Dad later gave permission or not.

When Peter hears the news, he's not happy.  He's shocked to the point of having to lay down.  So, why would HB saying she wants to see him cause that reaction?  Wouldn't he be giddy?

HB reaching out at all would throw him in a tailspin if he’s about to propose but maybe it’s as simple as F1 isn’t ready or changed her mind since FD. But the multiple interviews where he is saying he and HB text Monday and he was still in love with her at that group date and his reply when asked about her being Ette again, he’s either engaged/dating the most confident contestant who was ever on this show or he’s single or with HB. I was just going through ways that the end “can’t be spoiled that has never been done and is controversial” and one of those is an ex returning and the person actually saying yes instead of no but I have no reason to think that happened other than a theory during my brainstorming. Sorry to be confusing. He mentions exes coming back in his podcast with Becca and Rachel.

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:07 pm

lstiff wrote:
atem wrote:In re-reading the Robert Mills interview, he says that 'Meet The Parents' is something that never happened before. We have had it where the family meets one contestant, but never where they met one of the Final 2, but she left before they could meet her again?

When Peter hears the news, he's not happy.  He's shocked to the point of having to lay down.  So, why would HB saying she wants to see him cause that reaction?  Wouldn't he be giddy?

HB reaching out at all would throw him in a tailspin if he’s about to propose but maybe it’s as simple as F1 isn’t ready or changed her mind since FD. But the multiple interviews where he is saying he and HB text Monday and he was still in love with her at that group date and his reply when asked about her being Ette again, he’s either engaged/dating the most confident contestant who was ever on this show or he’s single or with HB. I was just going through ways that the end “can’t be spoiled that has never been done and is controversial” and one of those is an ex returning and the person actually saying yes instead of no but I have no reason to think that happened other than a theory during my brainstorming. Sorry to be confusing. He mentions exes coming back in his podcast with Becca and Rachel.

The exes are the singer and the woman that tells him about VF's past (his ex).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Amethyst
LadyisaDame
just me
Newto
Summerfun1980
atem
CaliforniaGirl
ule101
mbl
Norcalgal