SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quick_dry Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:12 am

@GuardianAngel Adam Jr is like the anonymous figurehead/mascot of the Archive.

@Bobette - there are tweaks all through episode 3, could be anywhere, single frames inserted fight club style, a chyron here, a heavenly saviour there, ghostly Harrison laughing at the confidence of certain players. Adam Jr drops by for the rose ceremony as well. It's usually out in NSW timezone by about 3pm.

(I have more fun with BIP 1 style enhancements in the show, I'm not overly enthused by the show as is, particularly when we all know the formulas so well - when was the last time you were REALLY shocked (in a good way) by something new on the show? The only one in ages for me was the Abbie v Chelsea editing for Matt's final rose)

quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:28 am

Yes that's him @GuardianAngel!  The enhancements are only visible on the Archive version of the show so if you're watching via regular/legal TV channels you wouldn't have seen them.  

According to @leavers ' post upthread it's been causing quite a furphy on Reddit because people are screenshotting things from the Archive version and then those who only watch the "unedited" show are telling them they're crazy or accusing them of trolling / photoshopping and posts are being deleted.  

Reddit forbids any mention of The Archive, removes recommendations for it, comments about it, and links to it, so there is no way to explain what's going on.  LOL stupid Reddit (imo  Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 )

@quick_dry I both love you and hate you for doing this.  With no other sleuthing to be done it's fun trying to pick up the enhancements but on the other hand I've watched some episodes 2 or 3 times trying to spot things which is WAY more time and attention than I would usually give these shows! laugh out loud

:frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:18 am

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 that's hilarious and sounds like fun trying to locate Adam Jr.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:09 pm

Bobette wrote:Reddit forbids any mention of The Archive, removes recommendations for it, comments about it, and links to it, so there is no way to explain what's going on.  LOL stupid Reddit (imo  Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 )
it is completely over the top, but that subreddit has mods who harass their own users via secondary accounts, claim the nasty stuff slipped through moderation but they're the saviour who'll now delete and ban whoever said it... then ban whistleblowers with screenshots of that same mod approving the comments in the first place ( "references available upon request" :gotcha: ). There is an OG Bachelor sub though, it's a private sub for long time viewers seeking more thoughtful contemplation, like a lazy river ride versus a firehose :p

Apologies @Bobette :p watching this stuff 2 or 3 times! Watch this to find out Dark Lord Harrison's thoughts on Danny's confidence AND the Sisyphean punishment you're trapped in laugh out loud

(Adam Jr's location gets posted in the FB group, but going forward I think it will just get linked on the page so it's easier for everyone)
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:09 pm

quick_dry wrote:(Adam Jr's location gets posted in the FB group, but going forward I think it will just get linked on the page so it's easier for everyone)

That would be great!  I'm not a member of Zuckerberg's Facebook cult so not privy to the location reveals. TY for this also. laugh out loud 

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2qXdSh7

Source: Episode 3
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Chris Harrison previews Bachelor best-of show, gives Bachelorette update

Okay, now we must discuss the current Bachelor Nation drama happening on Monday nights: Listen to Your Heart.

I just watched episode four, and it is wild. The Brandon and Julia of it all — it is absolutely wild. I really do hope that more and more people start to find this show, because it is so damn good. Watching Julia and Brandon go through their relationship, break-ups — it is crazy! I don’t know if we’ve ever had a female character like Julia ever, in the history of any of our shows.

From a performance standpoint, Julia and Sheridan are frontrunners (along with Matt and Rudi). But Julia is clearly way more into Brandon than she is Sheridan. And yet she’s accusing Savannah of faking her feelings for Brandon! Who is being honest in this love triangle?

I don’t know if any of them are! I would say Savannah and Sheridan are definitely being honest. I think they’re definitely trying to be in those relationships. I think Brandon and Julia are either using people or being players, I don’t know. They’re absolutely amazing to watch, both of them. Maybe they deserve each other! It’s fascinating because Julia is clearly not into Sheridan. Clearly, she just wanted to stay, and now bizarrely, in a hypocritical way, she’s judging Savannah and Brandon for being there for the wrong reasons.

People, when they watch Monday night, are going to lose their minds. There are two or three scenes in particular with Brandon, with Sheridan, and with Julia — I stopped and rewound it four times. I was like, “There’s no way that just happened.”

Who do you think are the dark horse couples?

I think everybody can see that Chris and Bri are clearly falling for each other. But I think Matt and Rudi — I think Rudi might be the sleeper of it all. Her voice is insane, and I did not see that coming. And Matt has this very lovable way about him. I think they’re great together. Trevor is also very interesting. Who is he? Is he legit, or is he just this reality TV guy that’s trying to get over on everybody? Natascha and Ryan I’m just not sure to make of them yet. They’re great performers, but are they together? Do they have that chemistry? We’ll suss that out over the next few weeks.

Clearly there are couples in the house that are not sincere, and there are some people that have a wandering eye and maybe not the best of intentions. And [on Monday’s episode], I go in and push those situations. I will shake things up at the beginning of this next episode, and force some of these conversations. That is going to lead to — I can’t undersell this, it is wild what you’re going to see. I don’t know what people are going to think about Brandon and Julia after this, but just know that you’ll definitely have a very strong opinion.

https://ew.com/tv/bachelorette-update-chris-harrison/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 05, 2020 9:59 am

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1257427280726540288?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 07, 2020 12:42 pm

Some subtle textual additions to the Bachelor Archive version this episode.  laugh out loud

CH:  Some of you may have realised last night that the chemistry isn't there.

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3JWguZu

#Foreshadowing?

CH:  We're going to put you to the test.  It might strengthen your relationship.

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 CjGJpOR

#ItWon't

CH:  We need to know you are committed to each other both in music and love...

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 FPdyM8V

#AndTheMoney.

These enhancements to Claire's ad were also a nice touch IMO.  Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 FSe8knK

Source: Episode 4
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2020 1:40 am

Brandon was on the Rose Buds podcast. He was much more interesting on the pod than on the show IMO. Lots of laughter over “sweetie”. It’s a southern thing that he doesn’t plan on repeating now that he sees how it can be interpreted.
His background was what I found most fascinating. He was part of a military sniper team after which he worked at a Palestinian refugee camp. During that time he took a vow of celibacy while figuring out how his very religious upbringing would factor into his future.
He said that he feels having witnessed a lot of death at an early age in the military has shaped his views on issues and whether they are trivial or large in the grander scheme of life.
He both critiqued and complimented ever woman he was asked about. His strongest bonds were with the men on his season most of whom he is still in regular contact with.
Podcast link

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri May 22, 2020 4:09 am

Natascha and Ryan are releasing a single tomorrow (Friday) on iTunes and Spotify called "Bad for You".

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
veg_out
LeapofFaith
Tiggerlgh
Astrobach
kmick0890