SELECT CONTENT

Kurt Johnston - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kurt Johnston - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Johnston - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:51 am

Jordan44 wrote:It does seem strange how he (and select others) getting so much more exposure than others

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Indeed.

Also noting that this podcast, who are affiliated with Daryl the spy, named Kurt as their number 1 pick (at the 22:10 mark Suspect ).  They then remind each other to be careful of spoilers, and abruptly cut to an ad....  Literally no other guys are even mentioned. Suspect Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Kurt Johnston - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Johnston - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hummm! scratch The plot thickens! Only a few days before we see them live!

Looks to me like they’re not following the US pattern of hidden media for the finalists.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:57 am

Astrobach wrote:Looks to me like they’re not following the US pattern of hidden media for the finalists.

Yeah I found that with Zac's season - F1 seemed WAY too obvious I thought surely the F2 will make a late charge but nope.  So maybe the NZ TPTB are just more up front.

In the podcast the girl said Kurt, and then the guy said something along the lines of... did you guess that straight up without seeing the first ep? (he'd seen it, she hadn't).

He seemed surprised/impressed with her pick which leads me to expect that Lesina will have a really positive reaction to Kurt in episode 1 and become an early front runner.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:40 pm

With this being the first NZ Bachelorette, they might be trying to lock in viewers by having everyone fall in love with Lesina's F1 by showing Kurt so prominently.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, quite right.  If so I wonder if they're still together now though.  His SM activity is really questionable IMO.

ETA: Speaking of which, just noting that Kurt has deleted many of his follows since he was first sleuthed upthread. Suspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:24 pm

Hmmmm. An interesting upload from Daryl the spy.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:29 pm

Kurt was the one I first posted about Jan 13 that I was keeping my eye on him for possible F1. The fact he was doing an interview pre-season screamed F1 imo as does his magazine spread. Bette Aussie used to be the same for their first two seasons (both Sasha and Lee were the only ones from their seasons who got an interview spread in WHO mag and the most media coverage). So a super obvious F1 makes sense to me especially with a first season. Plus the other men seem way too young imo. Idk. Will keep sleuthing in the other threads. 

With Lesina being in OZ, I was wondering if she will meet her F1 there somewhere. I suspect that she will. Makes sense to do so around when she is helping out. Will have to keep and eye out (and sleuth in the SM thread) and keep tabs on Kurt too. 

May need to copy this over to the possible F1 thread :detective

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] done ✅ bestbud! ooh good catch on Jonathan! He’s shown in the short promo clip too.

The short promo vid has a bit more of the guys. I’m watching out for Kurt. He seems very excited. Also did interviews today so not sure if it was just him or others too? Need to scope out and sleuth their sm for clues to tie into filming.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh that's an interesting idea about them meeting up in AU.  Do any of our NZ members recognise this airport terminal - is it Domestic, or international?

Source

Re: your post quoted above, I'll also quote my reply at the time, since I neglected to take SCs of Kurt's IG follows.  duh I'd be side eyeing him big time if he's F1.

Bobette wrote: IA Kurt does seem very excited but his most recent follows include MAFS cast members and girls with big boobs so I think he's probably mostly excited about the potential boost to his dating pool.

ETA:  Kurt just posted a story which might have been pre-recorded if he was flying out of NZ in that pic upthread.  So that's suss IMO.

Source

He's also doing that thing where guys include their cars in otherwise-unrelated pics, just to show off that he's got an expensive car.  Rolling Eyes

And doing more media

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah I’ll be side eyeing him too :yes: I didn’t even notice the car laugh out loud I did notice he tagged Lesina on the car in the video clip (not shown in your screencap as the tag shows up in the second IG story of him talking about will he get a rose from her).

He sounds exactly like Jordan Mauger. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am trying to remain open minded but from what I've seen so far I'm not a fan and remain skeptical of his motives.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] skeptical of his motives is pretty much prime F1 spot at this point laugh out loud If I liked them it’s probably because they’re not F1 laugh out loud so it’s a good indicator that they just may be when I’m suss laugh out loud

I do think Lesina will have a SHV. Not sure what airport that is? Any Kiwis know?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So true. cantstopl Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm being deliberately awkward but I just NEVER seem to like the F1s!

Yeah we need to ID that airport pronto - might do some Googling, unless [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or any other members recognise it?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kurt Johnston - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Bobette
AllAboutLove
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum