SELECT CONTENT

Elliott Gilchrist - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elliott Gilchrist - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Elliott Gilchrist - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:06 am

Elliott Gilchrist

Instagram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Elliott Gilchrist - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Elliott Gilchrist - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:09 am

Noting IG stats before premiere

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Bobette wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wanaka based contender Elliott is hoping our Bachelorette is a fan of his party trick – magic! Oh, and doesn’t mind a bald head!

Always up for an adventure and to not take life too seriously, he’s ready to take on his latest adventure – heading into the mansion with an open mind and open heart!

Elliott’s hoping to walk away with the most amazing girl he’s ever met!

But with a love for a good time (and a bit of a party), is Elliott ready to settle down and get serious?

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

At first it was people pressuring me to do it, and the more I thought about it I realised this girl is probably going to be really amazing and I’d really like to meet her.

Have you watched much of the franchise?

No, my first time seeing any of The Bachelorette was yesterday and I’m pretty disappointed to find out there’s no immunity challenges.

What will your friends and family say when they find out you’re on the show?

My friends and family are going to love this, guaranteed. They’ll all be excited, I’d say. I think they’ll be happier I’ve finally done something along these lines, than surprised.

Tell us about your dating history:

I’ve got a pretty good dating history. I’ve met some really nice girls. My first girlfriend was a long-term one, five years, and that sort of set the bar. Since then, I’ve not met anyone who’s matched up. I’ve been single about eight months this time.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Ariana Grande!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elliott Gilchrist - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum