SELECT CONTENT

Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:09 pm

Jonathan Wedge

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:20 pm

Noting IG stats before premiere

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Bobette wrote:

Jonathan is serious about finding true love through this experience, he’s ready to settle down with the right woman and hopes our Bachelorette is the one.

His most recent relationship left him heartbroken, but he’s excited to take a fresh step towards true love.

Hopefully, his secret weapon Barry the pug will help him win Lesina’s heart on night one!

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

I didn’t fully submit my application initially. The reason I did finish it is because I want the chance to find someone I can fall in love with. I do want to find someone I can be with forever. I’m at that point in my life where I want to get married and have a family and I’m hoping to get a chance to find that by doing this.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Jennifer Aniston.

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are on the show?

My friends will be very excited, and they will be very happy for me. My family will be very excited. Mum will be a bit sceptical for sure, but my family are really supportive.

What do you want to get out of this experience?

Ideally, if it came down to engagement, I am open to the idea of that. I’d be happy to get down on my knee and propose.

Source

Hmmm... here for the right reasons.  Coming off a freshly broken heart.  Jonathan could be one to watch IMO.   :detective

Bobette wrote: Worlds are colliding here - I love VLDL!  laugh out loud

Source

Also this is interesting...  Lesina has liked most of the guys' posts about being on the show but with Jonathan's she was the very first like (they are in chronological order on desktop).  

Source

Oh yeah and his last post for 2019 seemed chipper.  Hmmmm.....

Source

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] done ✅ bestbud! ooh good catch on Jonathan! He’s shown in the short promo clip too.

...snipped

The short promo vid has a bit more of the guys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bobette wrote: ...snipped
Jonathan is definitely getting the super sweet puppy dog edit IMO.  Eeeekkk he's looking more and more like a squishy F2 IMO.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

ETA:  Just noticed Jonathan is the only guy released so far who has tags turned off - a strong indication of being Top 2 IMO.   :yes:

Source

Bobette wrote:...snipped
ETA:  I just read all the comments on the group shot on the Bette IG page - literally 95% of comments are from the contestants paying each other out. laugh out loud Should be a fun group to watch IMO.

Jonathan commented "Amazing" with a love heart eye/rose emojis and seems very excited. He's also one of only three contestants following the show sponsor, and has started a Bette saved story on IG.  Suspect

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:08 am

Bobette wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Hmmm OK so maybe Jonathan doesn't go as far as I thought.  This pic is dated Nov 14. I thought perhaps it was a throwback to when he filmed the scenes but I found the video on YouTube (here) and it's from Dec 10 which suggests it probably was filmed in Nov IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now that makes more sense to me. I had a hard time seeing Jonathan as anything but friendzoned and the first episode convinced me that's all there is. So him leaving earlier and pre-F4, I could definitely see that happening :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jonathan Wedge - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum