SELECT CONTENT

Brendon Vanstone - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendon Vanstone - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Brendon Vanstone - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:08 pm

Brendon Vanstone
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Brendon Vanstone - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Brendon Vanstone - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:38 pm

Bobette wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With a pilot’s (and microlight and helicopter!) license, Brendon is ready to take to the mansion in the hopes of finding his first officer!

Wanting a change and challenge from his normal life, Brendon decided to sign up to the show, and when his family and friends find out, he thinks they’ll be quite stunned!

When asked what the most important thing to him in a relationship is – it has to be a spark. He’s noticed when it’s missing from past relationships, which could be why he’s single.

Will this electrical tech find a spark with our Bachelorette?

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

It started out as a friend pushing me to do it, and I thought, what’s the worst that can happen? So, I gave it a shot and it spiralled from there. I got to the point where I thought, this is actually going to work, getting further and further into it. And here I am!

Have you watched much of the franchise before?

I haven’t watched any of The Bachelor series before. I watched two minutes of the American season and then gave up. It’s going to be a big surprise!

Tell us about your dating history:

I haven’t so much dated, more had long-term girlfriends. I’ve hardly ever been single. I’ve got too casual in relationships and thought it’s good to hang out and be comfortable, but it’s not going anywhere, so you call it off and start again. I’ve made that mistake quite a few times. I’ve been single for seven months.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Either Kirsten Dunst or Katie Holmes.

What do you want to get out of this experience?

I’d like to have it go somewhere. I’m not too worried about The Bachelorette side of things, if that works out, great, that’s awesome. But just the road going there, if that led on to some other avenue, just something to change my life a little bit, the mundaneness.

IG: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nature pics, mountains, animals.  Nice.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendon Vanstone - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum