SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Turner - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Turner - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Clayton Turner - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Clayton Turner
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Clayton Turner - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Clayton Turner - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:40 pm

Bobette wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Graphic designer Clayton has lived and worked all through Australia but left little room for romance in his busy life.

After two years of singledom, Clayton has moved to small town New Zealand to set up a new life and in the hopes of finding lasting love.

Will Lesina be the one he’ll share that with?

Tell us about your dating history:

I’ve had a six-year relationship that was full of romance. I’ve been single now for two years and I’m looking to find true love.

What’s your dream date?

It would involve food, and incorporating elements of great conversation, out in nature. And I love to dance, and I love music, so having a natural setting with those

elements would be the perfect date for me.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Gal Gadot.

Fun fact:

My father and I make up the last living descendants of our family in the Torres Strait, north of Australia. We would be technically carrying on our family history to an island

that is uninhabited up there. So, I do have traditional heritage, but that would make me a very unique person and there is no one in my family that is looking to continue our blood line.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Turner - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum