SELECT CONTENT

Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Conor Orsbourne

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:02 pm

Bobette wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A relationship guy, Conor is hoping that he’ll find the love of his life (and an everlasting relationship) with our Bachelorette.

He’s looking for three things in a partner – someone fully vaccinated, with personality and intelligence. If they’ve got all three, that makes them a 10 out of 10!

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

I’m one of the only single ones in my friend group now, three of them are now engaged and obviously traditional methods haven’t worked for me finding a partner, either town or Tinder. So, I figured why the hell not give reality TV a go and see if it helps me!

Tell us about your dating history:

Since I was 13 I’ve only been single, in total, for about a year and a half. The majority of that has been since the start of 2019. When I was in year nine, I entered into a five-year relationship which ended at the end of my first year of university. Then a couple of months later, I went into a three-year relationship, that ended after about a year and a half at the start of 2019. Now I’m single, and here I am! I’m very much a serial monogamist, as my friends like to call me.

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are on the show?

They are going to laugh their asses off. Mum will be a bit confused, but my mates will absolutely love it. I do weird stuff like this sometimes, so I don’t think they’ll be too surprised!

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Alicia Vikander.

Fun fact:

I’m the only person in the world with the exact spelling of my name – so if you Google me, I’m the only one that will come up!

Source

IG: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Another traveller.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 pm

Another cutie! Poor guy has been in two long term relationships. That has advantages an disadvantages. His smiles tells me he seems to be a fun guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Conor Orsbourne - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum