SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Previous threads here

Continue thread 3 here.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1218941188922724353?s=20

atem wrote:Remember, it's Mills that wanted to point out the conversation 'the virgin' has with Peter that this may not be for her.  So, it's sort of hard not to think that VO isn't Madi.

HavaDrPepper wrote:And, Mills hasn't always had the facts right in his interviews in the past.  I take 90% of what he said with a grain of salt.

I am too skeptical to take anything anyone says in interviews as being truthful these days.  TPTB have a narrative they want to put out there and will bend things to fit that narrative.

IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1219031793577480193?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Anything more found out about the Instagram Story that people could hear Mrs. Weber call Alayah fake?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:27 pm

atem wrote:Anything more found out about the Instagram Story that people could hear Mrs. Weber call Alayah fake?

Here's the video for those that wanted to see for themselves. It's via Jack's (Peter's brother's IG stories) and people think it is Mrs. Weber's voice in the background.

source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/jettinjack/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:40 pm

These girls are by and large train wrecks. The worst group ever.
And the lines Peter feeds them....oh vey.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Peter claimed he has watched the show since he was 14 years old.  I don't buy he didn't know how this show is and would actually think dating multiple women would be 'fun'.

eta

Well, it was nicer than what his friends wrote on their Insta stories. I wish people had kept quiet about it, because that would have given us even more clues.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Wake me up when it’s hometown dates

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1219786764568547328?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:08 pm

I watched that interview with Jasmine.  No surprise that Madi led the Bible studies, but I found it interesting that she would never talk about her relationship with Peter.  Gag me on Jasmine wanting Hannah S to win.

I also noticed that Madison has reached 400,000 followers on Instagram.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:57 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1219814188500938753?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:11 am

atem wrote:I watched that interview with Jasmine.  No surprise that Madi led the Bible studies, but I found it interesting that she would never talk about her relationship with Peter.  Gag me on Jasmine wanting Hannah S to win.

I also noticed that Madison has reached 400,000 followers on Instagram.

Where can i see the interview with Jasmine? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 am

bluwavz wrote:snipped

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1219814188500938753?s=20

Interesting he named Madison. IIRC most leads try to ignore or deflect until closer to the end when they are getting antsy.

"I had an amazing night last night with Victoria P. Her heart just completely shined through. She was able to open up to me and definitely falling for her very hard," he confessed. "I'm really feeling Madison, she's my first one-on-one and she just, it was kinda cool to share, I was able to share a really personal date with her and something that really meant a lot to me. She just absolutely killed it. I'm really vibing with her as well."

As for the third woman that Weber can't stop thinking about? That would be Kelley, who was on the pillow-fighting date. "[I] kind of have a little bit of a backstory with her before all this started. Just kinda a fate thing," he gushed. "Kelley, just right off the bat, [we had a] really great connection. I'm feeling really good about her."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck