SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:47 pm

jen689 wrote:
notarose wrote:Sharleen Joynt converted to Judaism before marrying her husband....I think it works if other things in a relationship align...
One thing that doesn't align are their views about intimacy. Pete thinks intimacy is perfectly normal while dating. Madi doesn't. Madi self eliminating shows that Pete's choice was a deal breaker. To me she is settling by going back to a relationship that she left for a specific reason. I think she needs a fresh start JMO

If Peter is up for the challenge then Madi wouldn’t be settling. But, it usually makes more sense to find someone who aligns with your values. Sex and religion are big ones. There is also distance to consider. In all honesty I don’t see it working as Peter would have to make major changes to his life and one or both would have to move. Both of them are young and attractive and I’m sure they wouldn’t have trouble finding people more suited to them in their hometowns. jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:00 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:Yikes! speechless

Yikes about what?

Threatening to slash someone’s tires because she was hanging around her ex. I would be steering clear of both VF and Merissa tbh.

Oh, I see what you mean now.  I am not even reading the article.  I am so over the VF show.

At this point we don’t know what VF has really done and what is exaggeration. It may well be quite bad.

I’m not sure how the show can continue to amp the levels of drama, both by casting decisions and producer manipulation, and expect people to sign up. At this point they just throw them ALL under the bus. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 pm

I just looked at Sydney's Instagram story. I was curious as to what she has been posting.  Her lips a way too big to me. It's sydneynicolehigh if you want to see.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Amberly wrote:I listened as well - and he was VERY relaxed and the first time in a long time that
he was very upbeat, smiling - as he was prior to the show beginning.  He did jump
in twice to defend Madi.  He looks very happy and content - IMHO.  Hopefully this is a good sign!!

IMO Peter looked very happy and smiley when talking about madi on that pod...him imitating madis "Im pissed!" was really funny. I think its madi, i think he was jumping in as much as he could to defend her w/o giving it away.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Amberly wrote:I listened as well - and he was VERY relaxed and the first time in a long time that
he was very upbeat, smiling - as he was prior to the show beginning.  He did jump
in twice to defend Madi.  He looks very happy and content - IMHO.  Hopefully this is a good sign!!

IMO Peter looked very happy and smiley when talking about madi on that pod...him imitating madis "Im pissed!" was really funny. I think its madi, i think he was jumping in as much as he could to defend her w/o giving it away.
I hope so too.. But nick said he probably pick HA.. as did jimmy Kimble...and those saying she was FaceTime Peter.. and she has been traveling a lot.. Pete was in TN.. just makes me have pause that just maybe he did chose her.. I like Madi the best! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:

How are you getting video from Nicks podcast? When I go to "the vial files" its only on voice . TIA The little clip that was posted on the boards here showed the video but that was only 1 minute long. The podcast itself on Nicks site does not show the video . What am i doing wrong?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:01 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

I hope so too.. But nick said he probably pick HA.. as did jimmy Kimble...and those saying she was FaceTime Peter.. and she has been traveling a lot.. Pete was in TN.. just makes me have pause that just maybe he did chose her.. I like Madi the best! JMO

Peter said that none of the theory's that are out there are correct. So unless Peter is not being truthful and is towing the company line with misleading then that throws the Hannah Ann as F1 down the tubes wouldn't it? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:03 pm

@Jolena I don’t think any said after Madi leaves he carries on with HA and he chooses her! JMO..
Most of them deal with Madi!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:06 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

Peter was in Memphis, literally 5 hrs away from where Hannah Ann was. None of the HA "proof" has convinced me TBH.

RS said whatever madi was taping yesterday wasnt bachelorette so what could it be other than f1 stuff? i believe its madi
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 pm

@Bachhh022 I hope it Madi too! Gosh we have a few weeks!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@Jolena I don’t think any said after Madi leaves he carries on with HA and he chooses her! JMO..
Most of them deal with Madi!

If Madi left and he picked Hannah then wouldn't there have been a normal FRC and engagement ? Where would Peter;s mom's crying " bring her back, the lord put her there for you" fit in with Hannah being F1? THE MOST confusing season ever! affraid :headbanging
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:16 pm

I want it to be Madi, but I don't want it to be Madi. I don't know why.

As for HS. I just don't get it, but she could be F1. I would think it sucks if she was, because there is no storyline there. I don't get her sucking up to VF...I just don't get it.

I still don't get why he never asked Madi about her dating past like the others. I wish interviewers would stop with their bias (Nick hates Madi) and ask some interesting questions.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck